Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. (1931 Views)

U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect / Strickly 4 9ijerians Abroad,please Mark Ur Foot Print Here. / 9ja Living Abroad, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by samally: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2012
My Dear NL,
Honestly have been thinking for a while of relocating to abroad for save heaven, And have went through the travel thread and in did glad to read you guys comments..
So it's my turn now. please I need an advice and how to go about it with visa and other accommodation into any country that good for fairly used items I mean Car spear part and used cars for import.

Please drop your advice below on which country is good for my business, Am married but no kid yet and I own a land with 2bedroom flat on it.
Please advice because am virgin in traveling Abroad .....
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by alex406(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2012
Oga please dont sell your land for visa you are not sure of.
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by samally: 10:06am On Oct 23, 2012
alex406: Oga please dont sell your land for visa you are not sure of.

Am not selling it brother..
All I need is papers and document required....and how to go about it..
Thx
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by Vicjustice: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2012
samally: My Dear NL,
Honestly have been thinking for a while of relocating to abroad for save heaven, And have went through the travel thread and in did glad to read you guys comments..
So it's my turn now. please I need an advice and how to go about it with visa and other accommodation into any country that good for fairly used items I mean Car spear part and used cars for import.

Please drop your advice below on which country is good for my business, Am married but no kid yet and I own a land with 2bedroom flat on it.
Please advice because am virgin in traveling Abroad .....
At first, you said you want to relocate, and then you claimed you want to do business dealing with used cars and their parts.
Which of these two is valid?
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by samally: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
Vicjustice:
At first, you said you want to relocate, and then you claimed you want to do business dealing with used cars and their parts.
Which of these two is valid?

Thank you my brother have been expecting your message since..
Yes am relocating to where I can be doing importation of fairy used items and cars.........I've prepare a warehouse where I will be shipping the items too.

All am requesting for is the better country to go and how to acquire there visa..

Thx
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by Vicjustice: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
samally:

Thank you my brother have been expecting your message since..
Yes am relocating to where I can be doing importation of fairy used items and cars.........I've prepare a warehouse where I will be shipping the items too.

All am requesting for is the better country to go and how to acquire there visa..

Thx
You can import cars from any country in the EU except the UK and Ireland and also the Balkans and the Baltic countries together with the whole of east Europe: In other word, the best countries to consider regarding used cars are countries in West Europe and the Scandinavian countries: Used cars are relatively cheep in the UK and Ireland UK, but the steering position is the problem.
As for the Visa, you'd need to apply for business visa unless you want to pass through other long processes
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by samally: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
Thank You my brother...
Please which country is the easiest one for visa processing...
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by Vicjustice: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2012
samally: Thank You my brother...
Please which country is the easiest one for visa processing...
Schengen visa is the same no matter the embassy that you apply from, same rules apply for every Schengen country; there is none easier than the other
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by mikkyangel(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2012
Bro,i
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by samally: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2012
@Mikky, thx my brother. We all know usa and canada is the best way to trade just like Lagos where everything goes..
The problem is Visa, Is not easy to get there visa and anytime I passby at there Embassy at leeki, to be candid with you brother I feel discourage with the hundred of people there....Now my question is.....what are the document required for naija candidate to acquire visa from the following countries, LUXEMBOURG, GERMAN,USA,CANADA please have went through their site to see their visas and document required....but I still need tip from you guys how to work my way easily out....@justwise and Mikky am waiting....Thx
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by mikkyangel(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2012
Well u may need to go to d various embassies in person to get more info(if the so called sites) are not giving you what you want.Of d big 3(usa,canada and Germany) ,I feel Germany may b less difficult.another point that may help you in getting any visa if if u have travel experince ,that is bless ur passport with visas of countries like S.Africa, Malasia,India,china,Russia.even if its one day u speand there,its fine.
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by samally: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2012
mikkyangel: Well u may need to go to d various embassies in person to get more info(if the so called sites) are not giving you what you want.Of d big 3(usa,canada and Germany) ,I feel Germany may b less difficult.another point that may help you in getting any visa if if u have travel experince ,that is bless ur passport with visas of countries like S.Africa, Malasia,India,china,Russia.even if its one day u speand there,its fine.

Thx Oga Mikkey.....
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by justwise(m): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2012
@Samally, if you want to start this privaite chat business then I will lock this thread as it serves no purpose any more.
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by samally: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2012
Man, Is not a private chat the simple question I want to ask him is can I use another person bank statement with my own personal belonging and they will not deny ME.......Am really in need of this because I did not want to celebrate Xmas ih Nigeria...
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by justwise(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2012
samally: Man, Is not a private chat the simple question I want to ask him is can I use another person bank statement with my own personal belonging and they will not deny ME.......Am really in need of this because I did not want to celebrate Xmas ih Nigeria...

Then why do you request for private chat if its that simple question? I removed your email address because of that.

Surely you will be denied a visa if the bank statement its not yours.
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by samally: 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
justwise:

Then why do you request for private chat if its that simple question? I removed your email address because of that.

Surely you will be denied a visa if the bank statement its not yours.

@Justwise....Oya advice me what is the way out...please because I did not have much money in my salary account because I usually move then for account, or should I open domicile account
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by justwise(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
samally:

@Justwise....Oya advice me what is the way out...please because I did not have much money in my salary account because I usually move then for account, or should I open domicile account

You honestly know the answer to your question already, i will not tell you something just to make you happy or for you to like me, if you don't have money to travel abroad for business or anything else then wait until you are ready financially.
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by samally: 6:42am On Oct 30, 2012
justwise:

You honestly know the answer to your question already, i will not tell you something just to make you happy or for you to like me, if you don't have money to travel abroad for business or anything else then wait until you are ready financially.

Oga justwise.....with my cash on hand...I can still boost of €30000, my problem is that;
1. I read a post now from german embassy section and you said the transaction must up to six months
2. And the account must be in my name..please is there anyhow I can go about doing that because is the dividend pay to me by the company am working for.Not that I did not have money for business...
Thanks
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by justwise(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2012
samally:

Oga justwise.....with my cash on hand...I can still boost of €30000, my problem is that;
1. I read a post now from german embassy section and you said the transaction must up to six months
2. And the account must be in my name..please is there anyhow I can go about doing that because is the dividend by to me by my company that I want to use....Not that I did not have money for business...
Thanks

You have a perfect opportunity to build your paper work for visa application, don't rush into applying for visa without good preparation, don't be in a hurry to leave Nigeria and waste that money.

You have between now and next yr to build genuine paper work then apply.

Do you work? Own a business? Do you have bank accounts(savings and current)?
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by samally: 10:04am On Oct 30, 2012
justwise:

You have a perfect opportunity to build your paper work for visa application, don't rush into applying for visa without good preparation, don't be in a hurry to leave Nigeria and waste that money.

You have between now and next yr to build genuine paper work then apply.

Do you work? Own a business? Do you have bank accounts(savings and current)?

I did not have company....But am working with Mika** company as technician 2....assistance service supervisor..and I did have account with Oceanic bank but have not operate it for a while now...and I don't keep money in the bank because I have guys sold me some used items from germany....but the guys are dubious and am looking for plan B since the company is not doing fine now....that is why I want to go fully in Biz...

Thanks .....
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by justwise(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2012
samally:

I did not have company....But am working with Mika** company as technician 2....assistance service supervisor..and I did have account with Oceanic bank but have not operate it for a while now...and I don't keep money in the bank because I have guys sold me some used items from germany....but the guys are dubious and am looking for plan B since the company is not doing fine now....that is why I want to go fully in Biz...

Thanks .....

Open an account, get your salary paid directly into your bank account, you can't get any sort of visa with cash-in-hands financial situation because there is no way you can explain that to the embassy. If you want to go into business full time then register one, buy things and pay with your business invoice/letter head/business account etc.

At the moment your chances of you getting a visa is close to zero even as you have the money.
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by samally: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2012
justwise:

Open an account, get your salary paid directly into your bank account, you can't get any sort of visa with cash-in-hands financial situation because there is no way you can explain that to the embassy. If you want to go into business full time then register one, buy things and pay with your business invoice/letter head/business account etc.

At the moment your chances of you getting a visa is close to zero even as you have the money.

Thanks Sir....Am really greatful to read this from you....I want to dis-Virgin my passport with dubai Visa....how do I get that sir, because they said is not hard to get since is just 2-3Weeks visa...at least that would add to my travel profile....
I always follow all your post...cause it always make sense to me
Re: Want To Travel Abroad Please Advice on business visa.. by omoayoka(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2013
Under company tax clearance certificate(business visa)can I use personal income tax clearance certificate because my company is an ENTERPRISE and FIRS can not issue company tax clearance certificate to enterprise if at all it would be after THREE years for limited company .
My question is that what kind of tax clearance certificate can I submit with my other documents for my visa processing,secondly like how much can I have in my company account before applying at the embassy cos I have at least 5 copies of BILL OF LADDING transacted on my name.
Please enlight me more on this.I will be glad for your reply as soon as possible.

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Can Relocate With My Family With 1m / Is This Dv Lottery 2009 A Double Entry Or Not? / Scholarship For Nigerians In United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.