Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,096 members, 7,807,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! (8147 Views)

Black Girls Killing It / Juliet Ibrahim's Blond Haircut: Hot Or Not? / ~ The Hair Gallery For Short,Natural,Weave Or Braids ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by onila(f): 3:19am On Oct 22, 2012
thats that shi-t I like. .keep it up bit-ches!

Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by onila(f): 3:20am On Oct 22, 2012

Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by onila(f): 3:22am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by onila(f): 3:23am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by onila(f): 3:26am On Oct 22, 2012

Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by onila(f): 3:37am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by onila(f): 3:38am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by onila(f): 3:40am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by onila(f): 3:44am On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by Mynd44: 5:35am On Oct 22, 2012
**yawns**
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by sweetcheecks(f): 5:50am On Oct 22, 2012
Mynd_44: **yawns**

Mynd, why do you go around yawning on our fashion threads? undecided you gonna discourage her. Please dont be bored. grin
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by Mynd44: 6:07am On Oct 22, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Mynd, why do you go around yawning on our fashion threads? undecided you gonna discourage her. Please dont be bored. grin
Don't blame me. I just find it too boring
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by Chanchit: 7:08am On Oct 22, 2012
onila:

I'm 80% sure this one is ur pix.

5 Likes

Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by venorite(m): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2012
Chanchit:

hmmm,na fine gal ooo with too much make up
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by ikekings(m): 7:53am On Oct 22, 2012
Nawa ooo... Wetin happen to rihanna's “MAN-U” now? The thing is now flat like slippers...
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by Mynd44: 7:56am On Oct 22, 2012
ikekings: Nawa ooo... Wetin happen to rihanna's “MAN-U” now? The thing is now flat like slippers...
lol
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by onila(f): 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2012
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by kandiikane(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2012
onila:

She may have black in her but she definitely cannot be called black. grin

1 Like

Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2012
The subliminal message in this thread appears to be, Unless you are a Lightskin Black Chick, don't you dare rock a Blonde Weave...

Either That or i am Imagining Things.

Kimora is so beautiful by the way....Those Cheeks.

How come Kimora can't be called black?

1 Like

Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
Eve,Keri Hilson,And Beyonce look nasty with it..

The rest are Attractive.

Are Darkskin Black Women not allowed to rock blonde weaves?

Educate Me
cool

1 Like

Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
The Rapper Eve, not the Fine One. "Eva" looks good.

Just had to Clarify.....

Never Realized how much sexier Eva Marcille was versus Beyonce....she is shytting on her in that side by side post. above
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 23, 2012
onila:

I agree, this clearly is Onila lol

Everybody else is a Celebrity and the other chick is a Model..

Who the fucc is this Lightskin Biitch?!

.....Onila this you? cheesy

LmL@ How she just Slipped herself in there

She looks like a Bisexual Hoee just as I suspected. tongue

1 Like

Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by sweetcheecks(f): 4:36am On Oct 23, 2012
Chanchit:

FACE and Hand d not match. Different shades of light skinned. undecided
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
She never denied it....Guess it is Her!.

Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by lepasharon(f): 2:58am On Oct 28, 2012
loooooooll
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by Kslib(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
She probably mistakenly uploaded her pic with those celebs..Hahaha..Bursted!!!! **Kaboom## **gbosa##
BTW,she doesn't look like a "VIRGIN" though. By their picture you shall know them..
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by onila(f): 3:20am On Nov 15, 2012
tongue
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 15, 2012
That's you right wink
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by Mynd44: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2012
~Royal~:

I agree, this clearly is Onila lol

Everybody else is a Celebrity and the other chick is a Model..

Who the fucc is this Lightskin Biitch?!

.....Onila this you? cheesy

LmL@ How she just Slipped herself in there

She looks like a Bisexual Hoee just as I suspected. tongue
That is definitely onila
Re: Black Girls That Can Rock A Blond Weave! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2012

She is Owning This Thread. Light Years Beyond More Beautiful than Everyone else.

Shytting on Beyonce and Keri

(1) (Reply)

The Best Female Boutique In Lagos Nigeria / 20 Latest Short Gown Styles For Real Fashionistas (PHOTOS) / For Ladies On Natural Hair:How To Plan A Healthy Hair Care Routine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.