Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,417 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait (1832 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / Should I Forgive Him And Continue Dating Him, Or Should I Just Let Him Go? / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by Sabaugo(f): 9:16am On Oct 22, 2012
There is this man i dated for one yr now, so last week i asked him his faith on our relationship if he will me or not. He told me if am d one to tell him of his marital plan, that even if he will marry me that he will convince his parents over the issue bc he married one of my town lady last three yrs ago nd d lady made serious case with him to the extent she aborted 4 months pregnancy and ran away.Even if they accept that i will use my OND certificate nd work that he is not ready to send me back to school to finish up nd am in my late twenties. Pls what can i do?
Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by vivianc(f): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2012
Like seriously? Pls break up with him.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by dealordea(m): 9:50am On Oct 22, 2012
Hmmmm!!!
Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by nutigal: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2012
I don't think he iڪ serious with U̶̲̥̅̊.....

2 Likes

Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by Battery1(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2012
Let me ask u sometin, are u so ugly or so old to start askin him for marriage? And again, are u blind?, can't u see d man abi g guy hates u?

1 Like

Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by Mynd44: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2012
Do there is fire on the mountain.
Run run run!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 22, 2012
first, he doesn't love you and secondly, he's just making up excuses to tie you down. Do away with him

1 Like

Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by lecturerdabo(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
angryHEY UGO, ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE THAT U CAN'T READ THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL? YOUR QUESTION IS NOT VALID THE QUESTION SHOULD HAVE BEEN "DOES THIS GUY LOVE ME, IS HE SERIOUS WITH HIMSELF AT ALL?
MADNESS! He forgot that your sister ran away with his great granny before he started making advances towards you. Well it has already been said by other posters [b]RUN FROM YOUR HEARTBREAK![/b]
Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by deshclones(m): 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2012
Nne,get your self a new pair of running shoes and fleeeeeeeeee...that dude does not love or respect you one bit....moreover you sound desperate to get married and thats one thing every right thinking man (minus your guy)abhors...
Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by Samelle(f): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
The age old question. I really do think you should leave, however hard it is. Goodluck.
Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by dmcdad: 3:31am On Oct 25, 2012
Make hay while the sun is still there smiling profusely at you. You have to decrypt the meaning yourself. Goodluck gurl.
Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by Tedpgrass: 5:00am On Oct 25, 2012
I'm not 1 to condone silliness
But I sense this guy is yet to recover emotionally from the baggage of the previous relationship.
You need to do some factfinding, if you're keen on him!!

What is the outcome of this previous relationship... has the brideprice being returned? Or the "marriage" being dissolved n divorced?

What time intervals exist btw the dissolution n start of ur relationship n now? That gives an insight into whether 'time has truly healed his scars".

As much as a man is responsible for you in marriage, why don't you start looking to go back to School on your funds. He can encourage u likewise once observing your initiative. It's not his responsibility to do that, just yet.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by TheSourcerer: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Samelle:
The age old question. I really do think you should leave, however hard it is. Goodluck.
you've been Here since 2012. Not bad me 2008 yeah you may not have noticed I sent an inbox to you , if you did not get it just say a hi to my email
Darnleypedro22@gmail.com
Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by Samelle(f): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheSourcerer:
you've been Here since 2012. Not bad me 2008 yeah you may not have noticed I sent an inbox to you , if you did not get it just say a hi to my email

Saw your message, responded.
Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by TheSourcerer: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Samelle:

Saw your message, responded.
the email connected to nairaland is unaccessible, so ... Darnleypedro22@gmail.com
Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by Savedday: 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!
Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by Cholls(m): 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
TheSourcerer:
the email connected to nairaland is unaccessible, so ... Darnleypedro22@gmail.com
my brother las las both of you will fvck
Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Before I drop my 2kobo how old is the man you are talking about
Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by TheSourcerer: 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
Cholls:
my brother las las both of you will fvck
why you dey reason my matter na.
Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by Map1(m): 3:58am On Jun 21, 2021
Sabaugo:
There is this man i dated for one yr now, so last week i asked him his faith on our relationship if he will me or not. He told me if am d one to tell him of his marital plan, that even if he will marry me that he will convince his parents over the issue bc he married one of my town lady last three yrs ago nd d lady made serious case with him to the extent she aborted 4 months pregnancy and ran away.Even if they accept that i will use my OND certificate nd work that he is not ready to send me back to school to finish up nd am in my late twenties. Pls what can i do?
Most of you girls are just a Joker, you a initiating a marriage discussion with a man,,if I may ask you what value are you bringing to the marriage if she eventually marry you today?hand work do you have? you only make mention of ND certificate in this present time where ND certificate is like js3 result,my dear marriage is not about your year in relationship or sex alone try to possess a live value don't be useless like what Mosdii always say, Nigeria girls are useless all of them.kikikiiiiii
Re: Do I Let Him Go Or Should I Still Wait by koladata(m): 4:14am On Jun 21, 2021
go and complete your hnd, apparently its one of the issue he's having with you. in the process, you might find someone else , don't force love , but start distancing yourself, and start working on your personal life, like job or business while schooling, with time he will realise your worth and do the needful

(1) (Reply)

One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. / I Miss You More Than You Can Imagine / 10 Super Ways To Win A Girl's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.