Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,237 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

12 Surprising Facts About Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating (15982 Views)

See The Scary Way His Girlfriend Warned Him About Cheating / See What A Girl Wrote About Cheating / I Joke About Cheating On Him, Now He Is Angry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2012
Some Popcorn Please, tis Show Is running Haywires! cheesy cheesy
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by MrsChima(f): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2012
Area_boy:

How do you even pronounce that

i cant continue reading until i find a pronunciation for that sad

Pronounce these nuts! That"s the golden trick.
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by Orikinla(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2012
sexkillz: I just read some unbelievable jaw-dropping bullshit on this thread. . .

I think people that write these articles and submit to yahoo should be psychologically evaluated before being allowed to feed the public with such bounteous amounts of pure nonsense!

The reasons White people cheat in America and Europe is different from the reasons Black people cheat in poverty stricken countries in Africa like Nigeria.
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by dljbd1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2012
I totally disagree with point number 12...totally!
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2012
Orikinla:

The reasons White people cheat in America and Europe is different from the reasons Black people cheat in poverty stricken countries in Africa like Nigeria.

I was wondering about the comment, cos am not a saint but all the points raised seem accurate against the popular opinions on the thread. It could that a lot of people here, have other issues that make them cheat, which may be totally not pro-nigerian, pro-nairalanders. To me, the thread applies why I screw out of relationship.
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2012
Billyonaire: I was wondering about the comment, cos am not a saint but all the points raised seem accurate against the popular opinions on the thread. It could that a lot of people here, have other issues that make them cheat, which may be totally not pro-nigerian, pro-nairalanders. To me, the thread applies why I screw out of relationship.
You are only trying to justify why you are cheating. There is no excuse for cheating. . .
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by DeGenius3(m): 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
i agree with no 12!
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by Mynd44: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2012
I don't agree with anyone
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2012
sexkillz: You are only trying to justify why you are cheating. There is no excuse for cheating. . .

There is -- We're Just Humans -- Bound to Mishit! cool
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2012
Coldfeet: I know of a man who said to me help me help my wife! And I did. Today he is still thankful whenever our paths cross, his words are usually "thanks for saving my marriage". Xes was there problem.

Coldfeet, Help me fix mine
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by agabaI23(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2012
I don't understand why people are furious at the author. He/she was just stating the reasons that men give for cheating. He even used the word skewed in the no 1 reason. That does not sound like someone supporting cheating. He even gave suggestions on how to stop it.

The author listed the disquises under which me cheat.
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by Evasmil4(m): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2012
[b][/b][quote author=Coldfeet]I know of a man who said to me help me help my wife! And I did. Today he is still thankful whenever our paths cross, his words are usually "thanks for saving my marriage". Xes was there problem.

And what did you do for him exactly?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by Evasmil4(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2012
Fact #9 worked for me,
Fact #12 is true.
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by Peterpan1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2012
LIES, pure fictorial lies,
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by sigmaseller: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
@poster, u̶̲̥̅̊ want me to read all dis?
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by ivorybabe88(f): 6:01am On Oct 23, 2012
[quote author=nl.official][/quote][b]Fact #1: Most men are still in love with their wives when they cheat.

Fact #2: Men usually cheat with women they know.

Fact #3: Men cheat to save their marriages.

Fact #4: Men hate themselves after affairs.

Fact #5: Cheaters often get friskier with their wives when affairs begin.

Fact #6: Women cheat just as much as men, and their affairs are more dangerous.

Fact #7: A wife often knows her husband's cheating.

Fact #8: A couple will never work it out when the husband is in the midst of an affair.

Fact #9: Affairs can often fix a marriage.

Fact #10: Even after rebuilding the marriage, a husband may still miss the affair.

Fact #11: A cheater knows he's hurting the woman he loves, tearing his family apart and sacrificing his honor.

Fact #12: The wife's not to blame if her husband cheats on her
.[b][/b]

[b][/b]WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THIS BULLSHIT FROM, LIKE SERIOUSLY angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by dBard: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2012
most of wat d op said is true. a lot of guys dat cheat Do luv dier partners. cheating can help d relationship by makin d couple work on their issues,dey always get friskier at d beginnings of d affairs n d guilt is always dre . d op was probably off in one or two pts but she was basically on point, not that she's justifying cheating tho but understanding of a thing is important. NL always quick t condemn without bothering t comprehend..
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by dBard: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2012
ivorybabe88: [b]Fact #1: Most men are still in love with their wives when they cheat.

Fact #2: Men usually cheat with women they know.

Fact #3: Men cheat to save their marriages.

Fact #4: Men hate themselves after affairs.

Fact #5: Cheaters often get friskier with their wives when affairs begin.

Fact #6: Women cheat just as much as men, and their affairs are more dangerous.

Fact #7: A wife often knows her husband's cheating.

Fact #8: A couple will never work it out when the husband is in the midst of an affair.

Fact #9: Affairs can often fix a marriage.

Fact #10: Even after rebuilding the marriage, a husband may still miss the affair.

Fact #11: A cheater knows he's hurting the woman he loves, tearing his family apart and sacrificing his honor.

Fact #12: The wife's not to blame if her husband cheats on her
.[b][/b]

[b][/b]WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THIS BULLSHIT FROM, LIKE SERIOUSLY angry angry angry shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool

pray tell,what/where is d bullshit in d above..
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by adindu34(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
cheatn on ur spouse for what so ever reason,is just only gud to imagin than reality. Pls neva mind al dz their supoz reason. FIDELITY is the sure way to kip marriage n r/ship coolcheatn on ur spouse for what so ever reason,is just only gud to imagin than reality. Pls neva mind al dz their supoz reason. FIDELITY is the sure way to kip marriage n r/ship
Re: 12 Surprising Facts About Cheating by jiljosh(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
I wonder if any of you properly read and understood this post before pushing it aside as nonsense. The writer hasnt even hinted that cheating was a good thing. She didnt justify cheating. She only pointed out facts. Indeed, these things are true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inter-tribal Dating Between Yoruba And Igbo: A Good Sign for Naija's Future! / 10 Reasons Why I Hate Being A Woman: / How To Make Forming Pretty Girls Crazily Fall In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.