Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Hi,it's Kevin From Shenzhen,china, Any Questions,please Feel Free To Contact. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Hi,it's Kevin From Shenzhen,china, Any Questions,please Feel Free To Contact. (1011 Views)

hi / Hi,everyone,i Am From China,want To Make Friends With You! / Your China Partner In Shenzhen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi,it's Kevin From Shenzhen,china, Any Questions,please Feel Free To Contact. by kevinchina: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2012
Hi dear all, I'm based in Shenzhen, China. The electronic center of the world! If you need anything from China, we can source, buy and ship to you! Save your traveling cost, save your time and save your energy. More importantly save you from being cheated when you buy on line. Because we are here, familiar with the markets and factories. Therefore save you thousands of US Dollars. Of course you are welcome to visit China whenever you can. So when you visit China, we can be your interpreter/business assistant, showing you around, accompanying you to visit wholesale market/factories and introducing China to you, make your trip as pleasant as it can be! If there is anything we can do for you, please feel free to write to me:

Mobile:13480880473
Tel:0755-25572522
Fax:0755-25572533
Email:kevin.zeng@hk-easy.com
Msn:jj_zhs@hotmail.com
Re: Hi,it's Kevin From Shenzhen,china, Any Questions,please Feel Free To Contact. by MOBBDEEP: 6:43am On Oct 25, 2012
Goodmorning Kevin. I just saw your thread this morning.
I need to buy some audiophile rated headphones & a scarce smartphone.

Can you quote the prices that will bring the stuffs from there down to my place in Akwa-Ibom? I do have someone in Lagos who can collect the stuffs on my behalf.
Smartphones:
* Levono P700i
* Levono S880
Headphones:
* Blox M2C
* Yuin OK2
* Sennheiser MX 880
* SuperLux HD 668B
* Sony (MDR) E557B

Tablet
* Acer Iconia A511
* Acer Iconia A701
* Huawei MediaPad.

Meanwhile, do you have an office one can visit here or someone person can see on your behalf?
How is the money payment?

seyiogundipe@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How And Where Can I Raise Money For My Business? / Haulage Business / Who Knows The Liberty Reserve Exchangers That Buys Less Than $50?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.