Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,522 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:06 PM

How To Stunt Your Company Into Leadership Position - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Stunt Your Company Into Leadership Position (612 Views)

How Do I Bring In A A Foreign Manufacturing Company Into Nigeria? / Guidelines For Company Registration In Nigeria (register Your Company) / Steps To Take Before Bringing An international Company Into Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Stunt Your Company Into Leadership Position by zrazunet(m): 11:42am On Oct 22, 2012
This is a million dollar tips and you better sit up , take your journal and ready to write this down,because you will never get this anywhere in the world and even if you find this it won’t be free. but i believe in the law of giving, the more i give the more i recieve.to give a million dollar tips is to recieve a billion dollar tip.

Imagine your company the number one leader in your industry , you are in the spotlight, the hall of fame of the business world, a strong fortune 500 company, rising from where you are right now and generating billions of dollars annually.and absolutely bulletproof that no other companies can compete against you,These five keys will unlock your company’s potential and throw your competitors out of business, if you can defile and take these five action, follow through correctly, your company will be on top of the world in no time.

Step 1:Decide , make the decision to be the leader in your industry It is in your moment of decision that your business success is shaped , decide with full conviction and absolute certainty , that this is a must and you will not settle for less.

Step 2:Plan, Develop a strategy, what is a strategy? a strategy is what you want to achieve at the end of all your activities, Become a skillful tactician , what is tactics ? tactics are the activities and steps you carry out in order to achieve your overall goal. see it like machine gun, Armour tanks,war planes,army,rockets all equals to tactics and at the end your over all goal is what? winning the war which is your strategy.

Step 3: Get resources, and don’t think money here to be surprise money is not what i mean here though money is a need but that is not what i am trying to talk about.Get internal and external resources. Internal resources -eliminate every self doubt you have about if it’s really possible and start to feed yourself with empowering beliefs,see why it will work rather than why it won’t work. you need internal resources because success happens in our mind and material things are just result of a wealthy mind.succeed mentally and you will succeed physically. External resources – network the truth is that successful ceo’s are yearning to meet young ceo’s, they want to meet other CEO big or small ,they want to share there success stories and they want to guide you into success also. networking will facilitate partnership and you can exchange rewarding partnership for a large sum of money i mean you can easily franchise if there is familiarity….where to network ? Social media Facebook, LinkedIn, you tube and seminars but don’t just attend seminars offer sponsorship or present an abstract be seen as a leader and it will be easy to gain influence.remember the number one resources in every area of life and business is being resourceful

Step 4 : Give massive value: give value more than any other company in your industry, go the extra mile, think the unthinkable,spend extra time on your industry research, find out which product or services people are buying and brain storm with your staff on how can your product be a thousand time better than others.what value are my competitors afraid to give how can i do this without being at loss? note clients will stick to a firm that gives the ultimate value and buyers will buy and re-buy again.

Step 5: Get busy now, Take action get to work and if you follow this 5 steps correctly and with deep focus and conviction you will be on top of the world. the issue is many firm give up on projects and have list of abandon goals they've talked themselves out of simply because of the work and time required to get it done.but the truth is success is hard and to master it you have to batter it. Please i beg you to make a commitment to follow through and never abandon your overall goal and if it gets tough get tougher and in no time you will totally be unconquerable and unstoppable

http://zrazunetwork.

Share this:

Re: How To Stunt Your Company Into Leadership Position by BrandKing: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2012
For your Business questions, advice and general Business consulting we are here for you.

We Help;

Develop business ideas
Writing of Proposals and Business plans
Marketing and Sales Strategy and advice
Staff training and Recruitment

Contact us now for your free samples of our services.

I believe our website will be up and running before the weekend is over.

For Details :
Nirom and Doch
info@niromanddoch.com
www.niromanddoch.com

(1) (Reply)

Pls Do Any1 Here Knws Abt Binary Option Biz?pls Put Me Tru / 10 Tips For The First-time Business Owner / Abeg, Help Out. 40+, Semi-literate Needs A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.