Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Married But Not Happy Anymore. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married But Not Happy Anymore. (3217 Views)

Real Reasons People Get Married But Won't Tell Their Partners / Married But Fond Of Another Man / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2012
@ op ,
U mentioned she is pregnant, I guess its the pregancy. Combined with the fact that thr is no money coming in on your own side making her act up.but thr is still no justification. U complained bout her leaving the house unkept, that could be a symptom of depression, our suroundings are a reflection of what's happening inside ourselves but this can also be atributed to her prgnancy. Pregnancy can make one feel lazy, moody, crazy even. The lack of funds will only exasperate things.

Just try not to take her actions to heart, be patent with her, when money comes she will calm down.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 23, 2012
divinelove: Before 97 percent of all women ll love n respect their man he must provide for them n d household. Thats d golden rule or d norm, d 3 percent d ll do otherwise are d exceptions to d rule ie God sent wife. D true measure of a womans love is when a man is broke. My bros u ve to endure until u get back on ur feet provided she is nt seeing other men dts d limit. Remember a man dt cant provide for his household is no longer a man. The women is a helpmate by christian standard.

The sad truth^

A woman is tested when her man has nothing, a man is tested when he has everything.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by CHUKWUKAHE: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2012
@ Rooneyboy as at the time she notice that I was going out with another girl, I was'nt married to her. She only want me by all means, now she has acheived it. All is no longer with me now, am now not man enough
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2012
CHUKWUKAHE: @ Rooneyboy as at the time she notice that I was going out with another girl, I was'nt married to her. She only want me by all means, now she has acheived it. All is no longer with me now, am now not man enough

The time you spend whinning in the family section could be used better in the career section . . . looking for a job. Grow some balls man!

1 Like

Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
1. get a job
2. get a job
3. put your mind and hands to work.

Most women cannot stand a man not bringing in money it causes them psychological trauma. This is just the fact. You are not meeting her needs it may be beyond the money try and save your marriage ask her what you can do to bring back the love be sincere. Then implement what she asks for as long as it is not evil or impossible. Stop whining about the money you spent on her education when her parents had nothing such talks generate resentment.She is your wife already, your money is not wasted she is now an asset if properly taken care of will appreciate and not depreciate.

Stop remembering what one prophet said it is in the past. The prophets cannot work out your marriage for you at the end of the day you are the one married to her. Simply put you chose her over your ex-girlfriend whatever the prophet or your rev.father said is now irrelevant. Face your future its in your hands to work it or kill it. Equally tell her what you want from her if it is not evil or impossible. Getting a job will not solve all your problems but it will bring relief like rain in the desert.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by CHUKWUKAHE: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
@ adromida tnx for ur advise, I appreciate it.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Luxythere: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
deshclones: As you make your bed,so you lie on it....she must have exhibited one or two of the traits you listed above during courtship..but your third leg no let you think well...now you are stuck in a loveless home...kpele...

you said you wanna move out?..to where man?no job,no love....women....smh..i know your wife is igbo..na dem dey do this kind thing..denigrating a man when he is at his low moments...unlike other tribes that will go out and even get a sugar daddy that will even cater for the entire home,the man inclusive..afterall na only punny the sugar daddy go chop...igbo chics go follow kill the man..sad but true.

No wonder they are denigrating una...so you will eat from the money a sugar daddy gives your wife.
Such men and women deserve eachother.....SMH

No dignity !!!
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Luxythere: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
CHUKWUKAHE: @ proudly africa NO. That one is anoda after when i decided to discontinue the relationship wt my so called wife 2day. It was after she discorver my relationship wt anoda babe she went to my rev fr to lodge a complain

So you were even cheating on her....where did you get food to pump your pump to cheat....SMH
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by EfemenaXY: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
@Poster, a real woman would love you for WHO you are, not WHAT you are. Irrespective of whether you've got money or not. Sometimes, riding through the tough times together makes a couple stronger.

Remember, every marriage goes through good and bad phases. It's never plain sailing nor is it a bed of roses. It's like a garden you need to keep tending to with love and care, otherwise it'll be overgrown with weeds. As long as you both keep communicating, Communicating and COMMUNICATING some more, your problem(s) would be half solved.

And pls, pls, pls - the marriage is between you and your wife. Don't allow external factors / people dictate what should go on between both of you. Sure they can offer their advice, but it's up to you to sieve the wheat from the chaff and do what works for you both.

It is well.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
Luxythere:

So you were even cheating on her....where did you get food to pump your pump to cheat....SMH

ur even asking - imagine he cheated - maybe he is expecting her to say well done, unemployed and cheating - what all little girls dream of for prospective husbands
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by Johndoe100(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2012
@OP
Are you a woman? How can your wife treat you like this? No intimacy? You have to BEG for it? Jesus what weak men we have today. Thank God you have at least cheated. You need to assert your authority in that home. It really does not matter if she loves you or not, that is her problem. She is in your house and so long as she is their she must conform to your rules.

My sincere advice to you is to step up and lay down the law in that house. You also must step up efforts to generate CASH. Does not have to be a job, but you just gotta have some cash coming in.
Re: Married But Not Happy Anymore. by CHUKWUKAHE: 6:53am On Oct 25, 2012
@ Efemena_xy tnx for ur wonderful comment. @ Johndeo100 i smile, also tnx for contribution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can An Open Marriage Ever Work In The Real World? / Why Are Some Girls Shy To Tell Their Mum They Had Unprotected Sex? / Sister In-law Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.