Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Hda Audio Driver Not Found . Pls Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hda Audio Driver Not Found . Pls Help! (4148 Views)

I Need The Audio Driver For Hp Compaq Nx6125 On Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit) / Where Can I Get Sound/audio Driver. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hda Audio Driver Not Found . Pls Help! by suprman: 2:39pm On Jan 25, 2008
happy new year dudes in the house.
pls what do i do? the OS of my hp compaq nx 6325 laptop had problems recently and after reformatting and reloading with win xp professional, no sound was found . On attempt to download sound, i got a message promt saying'' HDA audio driver is required and not found'' and after that no way to download the driver. Pls what should i do to this problem
Thanks
Re: Hda Audio Driver Not Found . Pls Help! by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 26, 2008
do you mean hp or compaq. Well whichever, I guess you can solve the problem by visiting the hp or compaq website. You'll usually find a download section where you can choose the brand of your laptop and then download adequate drivers. The sond to your laptop went mute because when you formated your system, you also wiped off the sound drivers. In case you don't know where to find hp or compaq website, you can google it up.
Re: Hda Audio Driver Not Found . Pls Help! by yemibee(m): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2008
Re: Hda Audio Driver Not Found . Pls Help! by mmonwuba(m): 11:22am On Jan 30, 2008
yea thats right. the audio is linked with the modem. Download the modem driver complete. Re - run the audio setup again.
Re: Hda Audio Driver Not Found . Pls Help! by mmonwuba(m): 11:31am On Jan 30, 2008
sting_224:

do you mean hp or compaq. Well whichever, I guess you can solve the problem by visiting the hp or compaq website. You'll usually find a download section where you can choose the brand of your laptop and then download adequate drivers. The sond to your laptop went mute because when you formated your system, you also wiped off the sound drivers. In case you don't know where to find hp or compaq website, you can google it up.

I don't think it every question you must reply. especially when you dont know what the solution is. First of all, hp has bought over compaq (stale gist) and so some hp systems have model name as compaq nx6110, Let's try to make nairaland better and don't destroy it for us. don't take it personal, but thats the truth.
Re: Hda Audio Driver Not Found . Pls Help! by DualCore1: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2008
lol, how nice
i just finished with another hp-compaq laptop and exactly the same error, ehehe, i'm downloading the driver from HP's site, its about 18MB
just type ur full laptop name and model in google, if its hp, the first or second search result will take u directly to hp's page, to the page for that very laptop, then u can download all the drivers for the laptop from there.
Re: Hda Audio Driver Not Found . Pls Help! by sirwebs(m): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2008
I have nearly the same problem with original poster but I bought a new hard drive and can't get audio. I have tried to install audio devices but the problem still persists. Is it possible I may not have an sound card?
Re: Hda Audio Driver Not Found . Pls Help! by HC: 9:34am On Jun 16, 2009
I have the same problem, i just installed XP on my vista based HP 6735s.
Re: Hda Audio Driver Not Found . Pls Help! by Oxone(m): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2009
well the problem isnt really from ur sound card, am guessing u all having this problem installed windows xp

well u'll find the solution in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-270474.0.html

let me know how it goes

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Very Clean UK Used Lenovo 3000 N200 Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD / How To Fix Any Laptop Displaying Black/blank Screen At Start Up / I Just Ordered A 40" Itec FHD LED Tv On Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.