Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? (10559 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? / Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by kissCleo: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2012
My husband is d best man for me because He is d first man I ve Eva loved FULLY,he is xtremely sensitive 2 my moods...n He is d best in bed wink cheesy
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by mdbissalla(m): 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
troy20: wow! women seem 2 b the ones commenting d most here.and they all have one ting in common; thier spouses all hav dat much vaunted super human quality 2 tolerate d devil in them.no wonder men find it hard 2 commit.and no wonder men die quick.
dis na true talk ooo
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by Akposkool(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2012
Cus she sees me as a hero even though i havnt seen a battle field.
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by Hardeybisey(m): 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2012
Wow!!! My topic made front page,can't believe this....
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by Chubhie: 11:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
Menh......The initial fire don die down o.... I miss those moments.... New love dey hot pass o!
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by OmoAlata(f): 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2012
bloaq: I think av gotten d best man

I don't think so grin I've gotten the best man grin
Does your husband cook?
Does he bathe the kids?
Does he walk them to school?
Does he tidy up the house?
Does he always want to make you happy?
No?
Mine does grin and no juju involved grin grin Amen cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2012
She hardly demands for Cash -- She's on ma Nerves for Punny wink
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by Hassy4zuby: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2013
He makes me happy even wen i upset him he always endure and tolerates me, he always makes me feel like d best woman in d whole world he is too gentle,loving,caring,interlligent,honest,humble,handsome, God fearing and most especially he understands me beta than anyone and i love him so much with d whole of my heart he is very special to me and i know he is d best and will always be d best in d whole world his name is mohammed zubair
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 20, 2013
So handsome,witty and very intelligen!!!A selfless provider,I don't think any other man can be so free with his income.He doesn't keep in touch with any Female pal,be it old friend or ex,we pick each others calls and read each others messages.

He baby sat me when I was preggy,I was vomitting excessively and was too weak to be mobile.He carries me like a child,baths,feeds and cuddle me to sleep.Despite the huge bills he has to pay for my frequent hospital admissions,he never complained.He felt my pains every step of the way.

He single handedly took care of our toddler alone for 1yr for me to complete my studies in another state while handling the younger child.He is an awesome dad!!!His sons love him to bits.

A great lover,naughty(in A good way),adventurous,romantic,sexy,creative in .....I can't ask for a better partner.

He lets my opinion count in every aspect of the family decision making.He will do anything to make his family happy and puts us first in everything.He understands me completely.He brings out the best in me as he is a very supportive spouse.

He spends a lot of time with his family and always very available where it counts eg being present for antenatal and kids check ups.He turns down any job that will take him far away from us.

He always make me feel pretty as he loves showing me off at every opportunity.He calls regularly from work and always home on time.Sometimes when people whine about their hubbies and am silent,they think am being secretive.For real,this man knows what it takes to be a happily married man.

He is probably the only man that I can be married to as I don't take it easy with sexists.I am madly in love with my husband,that's probably why I can't stop ranting lol!!.He is the best husband ever!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by Gambrosia: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2013
Because I can NEVER HAVE ANOTHER SPOUSE. . . . cool
He captured my heart and soul like no other has done! kiss

I don't wanno marry ANOTHER NIGERIAN MAN. . . . kiss
Had enough! kiss

TUFIAAAAAAAAAAKWA! BORING BUSH EGOTISTICAL TOADS PLUS EMPTY-VESSELS! cheesy

After battling to 'train' this my bush meat? shocked

HE MUST HAVE A LOT OF MONEY WITH OGBONGE IMPOTENCE. . . SEPERATE BEDROOMS TOO, NO PHOCKING! THE ONLY CONDITIONS! kiss
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by nairabound: 11:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
She is all i wanted, i wished i had known her many years before now.
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by kathy20052012: 5:50am On Jan 21, 2013
Because I love him
Re: What Makes You Feel Your Spouse Is The Best? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 21, 2013
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Strange Woman In My Home! Please How Do I Go About It? / Im Going To Nigeria This Dec, What Shall I Get For His Entire Family? / Is It A Woman's Responsibility/duty To Wash Her Husband's Clothes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.