Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Can We Do To Address This Problem - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Can We Do To Address This Problem (1424 Views)

Oga Seun, Kindly Address This Matter / Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can We Do To Address This Problem by 190theclown: 10:06am On Oct 23, 2012
Okay this is a general issue affecting the NIGERIAN economy

Its about our Nigerian girls again, as they are back at it,

is it me or has anyone noticed that Nigerian girls do not have respect undecided

The other day i was opportuned to seat close to one of them and the result led to this thread -- https://www.nairaland.com/1082084/nigerian-girls-please-discuss

Okay today im opportuned to speak with Another girl and i politely asked her to give me water to drink

what next, she hissed and starts throwing insults, what wrong have i done in asking a girl to give me water to drink

please we need to put our heads together to collectively discuss this depressing issue affecting our economy

why do Nigerian girls lack respect angry

where i am in europe, we send girls messages to even fetch water from streams my oyinbo always goes, why has nigerian gurls refused
us sending them messages is beyond me
Re: What Can We Do To Address This Problem by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2012
to open thread dey hungry you shei? undecided
Re: What Can We Do To Address This Problem by xynerise: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2012
@op. To excel in life, pls stay off drugs undecided

1 Like

Re: What Can We Do To Address This Problem by 190theclown: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2012
keep to topic people
Re: What Can We Do To Address This Problem by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2012
Another jobless man
Re: What Can We Do To Address This Problem by Dreystar(f): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2012
Joke section. Right!
Re: What Can We Do To Address This Problem by ijebabe: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2012
What cracks me up is that 190 expects a sensible response/discussion to his nonsense grin
Re: What Can We Do To Address This Problem by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2012
xynerise: @op. To excel in life, pls stay off drugs undecided

gbam!
Re: What Can We Do To Address This Problem by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
SMH.....
Re: What Can We Do To Address This Problem by dopeJemi: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2012

Hau can I make mah signature bold n colorful

undecided
Re: What Can We Do To Address This Problem by larride(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
I'm coming, don't go anywhere, I will definitely answer your question.

Be right back. angry
Re: What Can We Do To Address This Problem by Lagusta(m): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
His name says it all....

190-the-clown:
I am a freaking clown grin grin grin
His name says it all....
Re: What Can We Do To Address This Problem by 190theclown: 2:09am On Oct 24, 2012
Lagusta: His name says it all....

His name says it all....

Re: What Can We Do To Address This Problem by jjgirljay(f): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2012
you and nigerian girls matter,at least we know say you no be GAY
Re: What Can We Do To Address This Problem by 190theclown: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2012
jjgirljay: you and nigerian girls matter,at least we know say you no be GAY

Are u different from oda Nigerian girls
Re: What Can We Do To Address This Problem by jjgirljay(f): 10:02pm On Oct 31, 2012
190-the-clown:

Are u different from oda Nigerian girls

sweetie i believe respect should be earned,been polite is different from been respectful. i think every nigerian has a problem with been polite,you are nice to a stranger its like you want something or dey want something.
Yep i am but i do has my fault,we all do
Re: What Can We Do To Address This Problem by 190: 3:36am On Nov 01, 2012
^well im perfect

you got mail

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Drink A Day Before Your Wedding (pics Included) / Ankara Accessories Promo @ Just 4k... Hurry / Scratched Off MTN Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.