Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Earn International Degree And Wages - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Earn International Degree And Wages (553 Views)

Do You Want An International Degree. Yes Or No / Get An International Degree In February! / Earn International Degree And Wages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn International Degree And Wages by zrazunet(m): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2012
Many Nigerians left home to work and study abroad but only few really achieve that goal,many got swindled,some quit study without being able to ballance study and work.
I myself,i was a victim of work and study abroad,5 years ago i left Nigera with the hope that i will study and work abroad,on getting to ukraine i realised i've been swindled. I and my parent couldn't believe the misery, i managed to complete my study in the year 2011 and made a commitment to help innocent nigerians with good ambitions achieve there aims. lately this year i founded a Travel company called Broad Travelling and i am happy to see my clients in joy,with succesful student visa application.

If trust is what you need to deal with a travel company we can be trusted ....we are credible enough, give us your conditions and we shall comply and definitely deliver.

We are expert in travel business, for student travel packages we deal with European,North American Asian and South African Universities ..we are willing to help you and will be glad if you take this wise decission in dealing with us.

Due to high numbers of applications we recieve, we only process 50 students admission and visas yearly,pupils are applying daily, in order to be among the lucky 50 student we take. we advise you to take your chances now.

email us : broadtravelchat@gmail.com
facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Broad-Travelling/269635249804039
mobile : +380936587029

Re: Earn International Degree And Wages by zrazunet(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2012
BSc,MBA,DOCTORATE Degree in Schenghen from 2200 Euro

Admission open for January - February 2013 Intake in Latvia University

DO you want to study in E.U/Schenghen country?A latvian university is recruiting students worldwide NOW
for January-February 2013 Intake

Preparatory Course - 1000 Euros for 6 months
BSc - 1800-2200 Euros Per year
MSc - 2200 Euros per year (1/5year 3 semesters)
MBA - 2200 Euros per year (1/5year 3 semesters)

Accomodation -100-120 Euros monthly (Great condition)

Programs - Law & International Business Management

Note: getting your documents by latvian Academic center might take up to 2-3 months
we advice you to apply early.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Broad-Travelling/269635249804039?fref=ts

(1) (Reply)

Cyprus Admisssion And Visa Processing As Easy As A B C / Get Free Study Materials And Educational Games Here! / Private Ican Lectures Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.