Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

I Want To Tell My Girlfriend's Dad That Im Dating His Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Tell My Girlfriend's Dad That Im Dating His Daughter (5011 Views)

Does Any One Understand What My Girlfriend's Dad Is Up To ? / Proof That Im Not Actually Insane / My Girlfriend's Dad Said That I'll Die In 2weeks Time If I Don't Come To See Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Tell My Girlfriend's Dad That Im Dating His Daughter by keele(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2006
well we've been dating for nearly 5 months,
and i felt that its time that her dad knows our relationship,
but she keeps avoiding the topic when i was talking to her about tat, she said that she'll tell soon, but she never did,
well i saw her father once or twice, and he looks like the strict type,
im a chinese, and its our custom to introduce our gf/bf to their parents, bring them to our house and bla3,

i dont really mind if she can go out with me freely even if her father dont know me,
the problem is, i felt that i have limited of time when we're dating, like we have to get back at around 10:30 (the latest) so that her father wont get mad and got suspicious,
and we cant go out for like 3 consecutive days coz her father doesnt like her daughter going out on weekdays, i mean, for gods sake shes 21, isnt a gurl around that age supposed to be given a mature thought by her parents that shes an adult and not be tied by a rope by her dad, ?

i really feel that by telling her dad that we've dated, her father would give us more time together when we're dating, and we cud go out easier, without thinking that her dad will get angry or somthing,

so guys, wat about ur opinion about my story, ? T_T
Re: I Want To Tell My Girlfriend's Dad That Im Dating His Daughter by nightrider: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2006
you can't pressure her, maybe shes just not ready yet. or maybe she is still under strict control from her parents. what will you gain by telling her dad. Are you ready to marry her? if not , better leave her father out of it. or he smack your butt grin grin grin
cheers
Re: I Want To Tell My Girlfriend's Dad That Im Dating His Daughter by Free(f): 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2006
hey if you want to let him know
go ahead, ooh and good lUCK!!!! cheesy
Re: I Want To Tell My Girlfriend's Dad That Im Dating His Daughter by disney(f): 12:33am On Apr 22, 2006
Don't forget that u are a nigerian, the girl baba fit give u the beating of ur life and u be disfugured. Take am small small, when the time is ready , she even be the one pressuring u to meet her papa. But for now, no go where they no invite ya. Take am easy shocked
Re: I Want To Tell My Girlfriend's Dad That Im Dating His Daughter by eveseh(f): 11:24am On Apr 22, 2006
well just tell the old man that u are dating his child

becos if he findout by hisself it wont be nice,

i think so
Re: I Want To Tell My Girlfriend's Dad That Im Dating His Daughter by TheSeeker(m): 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2009
3-year old topic
Re: I Want To Tell My Girlfriend's Dad That Im Dating His Daughter by ITbomb(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2010
4-year old topic
Re: I Want To Tell My Girlfriend's Dad That Im Dating His Daughter by tpia6: 4:46am On Jan 25, 2011
Re: I Want To Tell My Girlfriend's Dad That Im Dating His Daughter by shaqeerat: 5:53am On Feb 17, 2011
Goodluck with that.
Re: I Want To Tell My Girlfriend's Dad That Im Dating His Daughter by edlion57(m): 6:42am On Feb 17, 2011
i support dat
Re: I Want To Tell My Girlfriend's Dad That Im Dating His Daughter by MMM2(m): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2011
give her belle

(1) (Reply)

What Qualities Do Women Find Attractive In Men? / Every Man I cOme Across Wanna Sleep With Me / Ghana Big Booty Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.