Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding (36969 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by SamMilla1(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2012
Gold digging in the name of God.
Somebody shout Alleluya!

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by chii8(f): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
I comment my reserve
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by safarigirl(f): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2012
lanre_front: Janet Jackson is 46 yrs old and believe me, it really shows.

The 36 yrs old billionaire who wants to marry the 46 yrs old American Entertainment Industry veteran needs to have his head examined.

The problem is, nowadays men don't listen to their mothers. The believe they are very wise and know what they are doing.
Meaning? Why discriminate based on age? what's wrong with a 36 year old marrying a 46 year old? These are two consensual adults of SANE minds, who have chosen to be together despite the array of differences between them: Age, Race and Religion.

Janet and her husband should even be role models, cos the differences that have brought them together has caused the separation of many otherwise happy couples. This is what I call sacrifice in a relationship, you need to give up something, to gain another. If many were as gutsy as these two, the world would be a better, more tolerable place.

Cheers to the soon-to-be Newlyweds

3 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by peddyholl(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
greatest waste of our time....monie miss road oooo
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Dopefiend(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
Old name: janet jackson
New name: Janetifatua mumuni jackisini al mana (manna frm heaven? shocked grin grin grin)

General public take note grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by killuminati(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
Wow good for her cool
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
Good for her undecided
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by sunnshyn(f): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2012
dramenda: WHEN I COME AGAIN,I WANT TO BE SUPER RICH.

Have you written off yourself that you can't be super rich already?? You don't need to "come again" bro, you can be super rich NOW! Mingle with the success and it finds it way to you...

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by yuzedo: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
Na wa o! Gold-digger pass gold-digger! undecided

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Input(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
This marriage will end just like the movie she acted "why did I get married".
Seems old celeb kpomo dey swt pass youngie own.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by funsho4man(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
Any way what matter now is we should all pray for the good outcome of the wedding,
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by GJames(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2012
Love is wicked
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by BabaAlaji(m): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2012
toba: the title of the thread says ('Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding')

medaning she converted cos of inducement and not cos of love for God or love for islam.

This might probably be the worst decision of her life

I love dat, (might) =underprobability so stop westn ur time bros.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by yohannazack(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2012
Michael jackson died as a muslim. But how was he buried, accordin to muslim or christian rite? Afterall, both michael and janet are not christians if u ask me, cus it is not all abut bearin christian's name, but livin after Christ, period!

3 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
Please Nairalanders, how does one get invited to this 'LIFE CHANGING WEDDING'? Crushing Poverty Wan Knack Me Akpako For This Country! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by blazzin: 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
waste of money angry when they know that their divorce later is on its way
[/quote]
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by megareal: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
There's a probability this wedding may never happen. To be engaged for three years before tying the knot when you have enough cash shows both are uncertain and are creating loopholes to scram if necessary. We just might hear about the break up middle of next year...its happened before and it won't be the last time...
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by SELFWORTH: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2012
sunnshyn:

Did you by any chance read the post? Yes, u actually did. Comprehension a problem? I guessed right!!

Read again, u'll be better off next time!!

What is your point exactly?
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by hannydarl(f): 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
Janet baby, please invite and fly me to your wedding. I don't care about the 10k watch just give me the tour.
Happy Married life. I hope you are treated well by him and his family and I hope you guys stay together till DDYP.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by SELFWORTH: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
I-YuckMouf-I:
Who cares, Just another nasty Talentless Self Hating Skin Bleaching Nose Cutting Black Worthless Biitch.

Jealous? Why take it so personal?
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by salafiyy: 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
I don't fucking care if the marrage later crash but she should remain as a good muslim till the rest of her life because that is the only way to success in the life and the next

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by dabrake(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
omiobo: Her name go be janetifat
na. Will be shaGARRI
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by afrikanns: 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
dramenda: WHEN I COME AGAIN,I WANT TO BE SUPER RICH.

Meanin that, in this ur present 1 cant be again,just sayin ooooh
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by SELFWORTH: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
salafiyy: I don't fucking care if the marrage later crash but she should remain as a good muslim till the rest of her life because that is the only way to success in the life and the next

Really....Do you have any proof to back up your assertion?
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by speeder(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
What do u mean she converted, was she a Christian b4?

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Kirinwa: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
HQ: Tell me it's not true.

Anyways, that's her choice.

Anyone know if "Gate Crashers" are allowed?

You haven't gotten money for travel talkless of gate crashing.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Orikinla(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2012
berem: So what's her islamic name? Hajiya Janefatu or whatever? After wasting that kind of money on a wedding and divorce later,what's the use? This is the "most stupidest" wedding of all time!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims / Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.