Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding (36967 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by sunnshyn(f): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
1supremo: Jane is 10 years YOUNGER than Qatari. Jane hasn't fixed the wedding date with Qatari, but she sure knows the date of the divorce, because she knows how long her marriage should last.

This was the original post I quoted Mr & Mrs Selfworth..

It just got modified!

I'm glad, my advice was taken seriously!!cheesy grin
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by sunnshyn(f): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
hannydarl: Janet baby, please invite and fly me to your wedding. I don't care about the 10k watch just give me the tour.
Happy Married life. I hope you are treated well by him and his family and I hope you guys stay together till DDYP.

Eeayah! I wish Janet Jackson was a Nairalander!!

Dreams do come true sha, never stop believing...lol
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by teetybrownsugar: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
Wsdm: My question is ; why is it that most black American icons converts to Islam at the peak of their carrier? For example ; Mohammad Ali, Mark Tyson, Michael Jackson and now Janet Jackson. Is it that they are still racially abused even after making their country proud. But it seems the Arab Muslims hold them in high esteem.Islam has no room for racial abuse anyway.
how do u knw that? Go to lybia and see.

4 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by afrikanns: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
NL, its a prophesy comin to pass, it"s 1 of the signs of the end time which says there will be more muslims, and the numbers of women wud outnumber those of men. In recent time u ll notice that many europeans are revertin wit the religion they were actually born with. many more sha

3 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by pendusky(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
N1.5m watches as souvenirs? Holy me! Thatz kull men!
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by ameer2: 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
For those who don't know,dat $10,000 wrist watch is worth 1.6million in Nigerian money
God have u 4gotten me cry cry
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Bolinco(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2012
toba: i doubt if this wedding can last. bookmark my post
t.b joshua version 2
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Bolinco(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
topsyking:
Some pple on nairaland are illiterate and ignorant..janet is a LovePeddler..she has married many times..she marrying dis guy cos of money and believe me the wedding can't last 2 or 3yrs till they call it quit..the girl is just a LovePeddler period..LovePeddler with class
i just keep suprise hw some people think,are u male or female??

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
Wsdm: My question is ; why is it that most black American icons converts to Islam at the peak of their carrier? For example ; Mohammad Ali, Mark Tyson, Michael Jackson and now Janet Jackson. Is it that they are still racially abused even after making their country proud. But it seems the Arab Muslims hold them in high esteem.Islam has no room for racial abuse anyway.

They are aware Christian heaven will not accommodate them hence the migration.
Their lifestyle is something out of Christian attributes so they find solace in a tolerant religion where even if u kill you are guaranteed a place in Islamic heaven with pure angelic virgins not even one but several of them.

One funny thing is that the 12 virgins is a good marketing strategy for the Muslims. Imagine offering virgins if you die and go to heaven while the Christians heaven offers you to opportunity to clap more, praise more and worship GOd more.
Now with these options, won't you convert if you are not a moslem?

4 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2012
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by prettyboi1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
Nigerians & our stupid sense of JUDGEMENT. WE ARE TOO DAMN ANNOYINGLY JUDGEMENTAL. Janet Jackson has made her choice,whether the marriage would work or not,nobody (including herself & her fiance) knows & IT'S NONE OF YOU'S BUSINESS. YOU'RE NOT HER GOD. By the way,those of you saying she's marrying the guy for money,in case you don't know, Janet Jackson is wealthy on her own. She's one of the top earning & wealthiest(not just rich) women in showbiz/entertainment(not only music,but the entire entertainment world.) At least be objective enough to google that if you didn't know that before now. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Taiwo20(m): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2012
Is Janet Jackson a Nigerian?
Is she Ibo ?
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by killuminati(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2012
Wow another christ worshipper converting to Islam shocked Oops! My christians brozas and sistaz won't like dis They'll be like "daaamn! Not again!!" Well, when God say 'yes' none can say 'no'.

cheesycheesycheesy

Yo JJ, welcome to the world! World of truth and salvation!!

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by tintingz(m): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
Born into jehovah withness family Jermain jackson, Micheal jackson coverted to Islam and now Janet jackson also converted to Islam. . .i love this grin you are blessed Janet grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Taiwo20(m): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2012
samally:

She convert to islam...hmmm....Mind you micheal jackson is in Hell Fire burning heavily...

Did u pay him a visit?

4 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by killuminati(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
pretty_boi: Nigerians & our stupid sense of JUDGEMENT. WE ARE TOO DAMN ANNOYINGLY JUDGEMENTAL. Janet Jackson has made her choice,whether the marriage would work or not,nobody (including herself & her fiance) knows & IT'S NONE OF YOU'S BUSINESS. YOU'RE NOT HER GOD. By the way,those of you saying she's marrying the guy for money,in case you don't know, Janet Jackson is wealthy on her own. She's one of the top earning & wealthiest(not just rich) women in showbiz/entertainment(not only music,but the entire entertainment world.) At least be objective enough to google that if you didn't know that before now. Peace.
bros no mind dem! They're just mad and furious cos of her conversion. Her new faith, ya niggas and b*tches should go and kick some hard rocks... She lady is a billionaire on her too so wut do y'all mean by 'gold digging'.

Don't Hate Men!
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by babseg(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2012
Old mama youngee grin grin
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by killuminati(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
tintingz: Born into jehovah withness family Jermain jackson, Micheal jackson coverted to Islam and now Janet jackson also converted to Islam. . .i love this grin you are blessed Janet grin grin
they finally found the truth, seen the light... No be only dem, check out; loon, napoleon of the outlawz, bennie seagal, busta rhymes, freeway and alot of blacks and even white americans are converting massively. Truth is like a smoke brother.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by ifeci: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2012
women can do anything for money sha.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by ifeci: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
killuminati: they finally found the truth, seen the light... No be only dem, check out; loon, napoleon of the outlawz, bennie seagal, busta rhymes, freeway and alot of blacks and even white americans are converting massively. Truth is like a smoke brother.

they are just a misguided bunch! nothing like truth in their matter.

3 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
safari girl: Meaning? Why discriminate based on age? what's wrong with a 36 year old marrying a 46 year old? These are two consensual adults of SANE minds, who have chosen to be together despite the array of differences between them: Age, Race and Religion.

Janet and her husband should even be role models, cos the differences that have brought them together has caused the separation of many otherwise happy couples. This is what I call sacrifice in a relationship, you need to give up something, to gain another. If many were as gutsy as these two, the world would be a better, more tolerable place.

Cheers to the soon-to-be Newlyweds

What is wrong is that: this is a marriage fated to crash. The 46 yrs old American star musician who has been all around is bad for the guy. If that's the best he can do with all his wealth, then I simply don't know what to say; I'm mystified. This man is a from a conservative part of the world, an heir to a private kingdom, the wife he marries is a very important factor; and a man of his status needs to raise a family and he will always be in the public eye. And Janet looks really old and I mean that. You try and check out her current appearances. I'm waiting to see how Janet will fit into that role. Its like trying to put a square peg in round hole.

I can bet anything that his mother will be against the wedding, and many others would have advised him likewise. Some people because of the splendour unimaginable wealth brings them, mistake their lives for a movie.

Good luck to the bride and groom.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by muktarmtt(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2012
ekt_bear: The dude is a billionaire. Who can blame her for converting, if she did so? grin

Money sweet o cheesy cheesy cheesy
shut mumu who tell say she's doing it b cos of money she has money 2 abi u tink say na ur 9ja gals b dat
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by tintingz(m): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
samally:
She convert to islam...hmmm....Mind you micheal jackson is in Hell Fire burning heavily...
thank God Micheal didnt die a christian the iluminani religion. . .he's now placed among the rightous believer who is now tagged with heaven ticket grin
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by muktarmtt(m): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2012
toba: i doubt if this wedding can last. bookmark my post
shut up badbele ppl go hang 4 wire mtsw
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by muktarmtt(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
topsyking:
Some pple on nairaland are illiterate and ignorant..janet is a LovePeddler..she has married many times..she marrying dis guy cos of money and believe me the wedding can't last 2 or 3yrs till they call it quit..the girl is just a LovePeddler period..LovePeddler with class
nd ware u get dis ur info mumu who tell say she marry 4 money she's not poor lyk u funk ass
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by kheart(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2012
samally:

hmmmm bros nks for the report, so how is d hell fire like?
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
sunnshyn:

Did you by any chance read the post? Yes, u actually did. Comprehension a problem? I guessed right!!

Read again, u'll be better off next time!!

Mo gbe! "Comprehension a problem" kwanu Gbagaun!!!!!!!!
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by muktarmtt(m): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
toba: the title of the thread says ('Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding')

medaning she converted cos of inducement and not cos of love for God or love for islam.

This might probably be the worst decision of her life
ok asshole make decision 4 her badbele ppl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims / Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.