Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding (36966 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Gboliwe: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2012
What is she converting from?
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by erniok(m): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2012
vivacious vivi:

Mo gbe! "Comprehension a problem" kwanu Gbagaun!!!!!!!!
There's nothing wrong with what she wrote miss-wannabe-english-lecturer.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Gboliwe: 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
Who is this user Muktar mtt attacking everybody, left, right and centre?
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by tintingz(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
killuminati: they finally found the truth, seen the light... No be only dem, check out; loon, napoleon of the outlawz, bennie seagal, busta rhymes, freeway and alot of blacks and even white americans are converting massively. Truth is like a smoke brother.
even Thiery henry, chris rock also converted to Islam. . .that is why i love reading Malcom-x the black american who fought for the blacks with his touching speech who also coverted to Islam through his pilgrim to Mecca seeing blacks and white different colors all over the world embracing each other he said "truly no racist in Islam". . .Islam will always and still be the fastest growing religion in the world grin

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by 50calibre(m): 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2012
She must have looked at the posthumous wealth her brother Michael has amassed for his kids a thought " I need to get me a super-rich boyfriend before these kids reach 18 and take custody of their estate and begin to compete with me
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by oc2fish: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2012
Thank God the converting is not the other way round, the burning and killing spirit would have enter into them. Anywhere Janet was a Jehova withness sect they do not belive that Jesus christ the son of God is also God so it was easy for her. If you belive in the lordship of christ you will never see anything good in not warshipping HIM.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by solomonkane(m): 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
vivacious vivi:

Mo gbe! "Comprehension a problem" kwanu Gbagaun!!!!!!!!

Where is the "gbagaun" in what was typed? Escaped mental patient!!!
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by zuchyblink(m): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2012
lanre_front: Janet Jackson is 46 yrs old and believe me, it really shows.

The 36 yrs old billionaire who wants to marry the 46 yrs old American Entertainment Industry veteran needs to have his head examined.

The problem is, nowadays men don't listen to their mothers. The believe they are very wise and know what they are doing.
they are going to video the wedding ceremony and market the CDs,that is the biz
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by olivertwist: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
Na wa o

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by jomarick(m): 11:38pm On Oct 23, 2012
Ikengawo:
she converted to islam!Has she ever being a christian?

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
Just incase most of you didn't know, Michael Jackson was a Muslim until his death.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by bashtee: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2012
LastApostle:

They are aware Christian heaven will not accommodate them hence the migration.
Their lifestyle is something out of Christian attributes so they find solace in a tolerant religion where even if u kill you are guaranteed a place in Islamic heaven with pure angelic virgins not even one but several of them.

One funny thing is that the 12 virgins is a good marketing strategy for the Muslims. Imagine offering virgins if you die and go to heaven while the Christians heaven offers you to opportunity to clap more, praise more and worship GOd more.
Now with these options, won't you convert if you are not a moslem?

Hey for your information Islam is the only thing which the freemason, the illumati the black skull that control the world are finding difficult to handle,Islam is a threat to their plan of controlling the world,to establish a world where Homosexuality,Gay,Lesbianism,Immoralities,human cloning among other ungodly things become a way of life. That is why they have been all these moves and campaign to rubish Islam, hoping they can suppress it Alhamdulilahi Islam keeps growing.At every available chance you guys keep talking about 12 virgins,can you quote any chapter in THE HOLY QUR'AN that supports that?

3 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by informatix: 12:04am On Oct 24, 2012
Congrats.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by informatix: 12:05am On Oct 24, 2012
Kamanda: PLS,All HATERS of Hajia Janetu.....

Obooy u've gone too far ooo.

Alhaja Janetu congatulations.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by dasparrow: 12:27am On Oct 24, 2012
lanre_front: Janet Jackson is 46 yrs old and believe me, it really shows.

The 36 yrs old billionaire who wants to marry the 46 yrs old American Entertainment Industry veteran needs to have his head examined.

T[b]he problem is, nowadays men don't listen to their mothers. The believe they are very wise and know what they are doing.[/b]

@Bolded

A grown man who does not know what he wants is a boy mentally speaking and has no business getting married. A matured man knows what he wants and goes for it, and does not run to his mama and her apron strings for every little thing.

If you can't make decisions pertaining to your intimate life as a full fledged adult without running to mother, then you have no business dabbling into the marital institution. Marriage is not for kids or adults with kiddie brains.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by dasparrow: 12:30am On Oct 24, 2012
Truckpusher: Clap for yourself for your stu.pidity it's really cute ;if your Dad didn't take good care of your mom you shouldn't see it as Nigerian thing pls.....Now go take your med or i'll send you back to rehab.

Poster Selfworth has spoken the truth. The truth is bitter but it must be said. Deal with it like a mature adult and stop being verbally abusive like a typical chauvinist Nigerian bred male high on steroids.

@Post

Congrats to Janet and her beau.

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by maclatunji: 12:31am On Oct 24, 2012
@topic, Ok, I wish them good luck and a happy marriage.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by valencia25(m): 12:31am On Oct 24, 2012
JideTheBlogger: I will attend the Nikkah grin. grin
Me i dan buy Ankara now grin grin
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by maclatunji: 12:32am On Oct 24, 2012
Please, no vulgar language.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by amonzeus(m): 1:18am On Oct 24, 2012
rusep:

Jealousy, Alhamdulillah.
wil dat get her 2 heaven
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Elgaxton(m): 2:06am On Oct 24, 2012
She's ONE WHOLE DECADE older than the guy? shocked shocked shocked
It is well o
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Tedpgrass: 3:00am On Oct 24, 2012
the_ripper: Like we don't where this is headed. All dis farce dis yeye pple dey call marriage sef. Wetin normal person wan use 46yr old woman do? Upon all d money he get. I dey wait for wen she get belle jare.

Its amazing, what's available!!!
Met a 56 year old pregnant lady with 2nd baby.
Had her older child.... 2-3yrs earlier.

So 46 is young in comparison!!!! As long as there are frozen eggs or readiness to use donor eggs, the relative health of the woman is what matters.!!!!!

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by ochallo: 4:21am On Oct 24, 2012
Good luck believing the National Enquirer, First of all Micheal Jackson never converted to anything, secondly because she is wearing a veil doesn't mean she has converted, she is wearing it to please the qatari, they are celebrities remember, so they can do anything to please the people around them.
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by AdeniyiA(m): 4:29am On Oct 24, 2012
uh?...convert to wat? well, islamaleikum o janefat, sorry janetu, oh sorry janet jacksatulahi!
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by teniyi(m): 4:52am On Oct 24, 2012
topsyking:
Some pple on nairaland are illiterate and ignorant..janet is a LovePeddler..she has married many times..she marrying dis guy cos of money and believe me the wedding can't last 2 or 3yrs till they call it quit..the girl is just a LovePeddler period..LovePeddler with class

Who is an illiterate now except you? Have you forgotten this her next wedding is taken place in Islam? Just pray you have such a life to live!
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 24, 2012
well you know what,
although I am anti-religion if she is sincere about this
and it will help her learn some self love/value/respect then I'm for it.

But if this is a publicity stunt or a way for her to "please her man" while
putting herself on the back burner then she will only be "riding for a fall".
Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 24, 2012
topsyking:
Some pple on nairaland are illiterate and ignorant..janet is a LovePeddler..she has married many times..she marrying dis guy cos of money and believe me the wedding can't last 2 or 3yrs till they call it quit..the girl is just a LovePeddler period..LovePeddler with class

You have never met this woman nor has she done anything to you personally to you yet you type this disgusting post about her for no reason other than being "badmind" and hateful.

What gives you the right to judge her?

I swear some people really make me wonder what goes on in their heads at times.

2 Likes

Re: Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding by gulfer: 5:55am On Oct 24, 2012
kingoflag: Just incase most of you didn't know, Michael Jackson was a Muslim until his death.
Was he buried like a muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Belgium: Woman Assists More Than 1000 Become Muslims / Photos Of The New Central Mosque Of Maiduguri, Borno State / These Are RED Lines That Must Not Be Crossed By Muslims!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.