Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (17716 Views)

And Who Said Nigerian Men Aren't Sexy? / 8 Reasons Why Men Aren't Eager To Get Married / Who Said Men Aren't Bootylicious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by dmcdad: 6:33am On May 25, 2013
malign: Gave a Nigerian woman a bouquet of roses once.

She didn't know whether to put them in her handbag, or to hold them with her Blackberry.

She ended up forgetting them at the restaurant we ate in.
But give her common recharge card and notice the difference. Lol

Not to mention buying her eat-ables and the likes.... C'mon, that's all they know...
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Mynd44: 6:36am On May 25, 2013
dmcdad:
But give hee common recharge card and notice the difference. Lol

Not to mention buying her eat-ables and the likes.... C'mon, that's all they know...
Lmao
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by malign(m): 9:28am On May 25, 2013
dmcdad:

"Eat-ables", hah.
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by dmcdad: 10:33am On May 25, 2013
malign:

"Eat-ables", hah.
Bizarre
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by ba7man(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2013
dmcdad:

I swear!!!! Spot on. The most romantic thing to a lot of girls is a phone alert that their bank account has been credited with cash or a phone call/text saying "I've paid it in".......
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by dmcdad: 2:42pm On May 25, 2013
ba7man: I swear!!!! Spot on. The most romantic thing to a lot of girls is their phone alert that their bank account has been credited with cash or a phone call/text saying "I've paid it in".......
Ha ha ha ha ha.... Wahala dey ooooo. Naija men aint safe nymore
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Mynd44: 2:46pm On May 25, 2013
dmcdad:
Ha ha ha ha ha.... Wahala dey ooooo. Naija men aint safe nymore
Have we ever been safe?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Monicasque(f): 3:11pm On May 25, 2013
poster the pet names on your post o. they are funny
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by dmcdad: 3:16pm On May 25, 2013
Mynd_44:
Have we ever been safe?
Nope... Although its getting worse by the minute...
Re: Nigerian Men Aren't Romantic.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 25, 2013
I wouldn't label myself as romantic either but get with the right gut and he'll be singing that you're the goat meat in his egusi... Very romantic lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Are Interracial Relationships Viewed In Nigeria? / Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room / Nigerian Girls Are Now Using This On Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.