Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead (8225 Views)

Wrestler John Cena Dead? / Who Is Your Favourite Wrestler? Attach His Pix / Could John Cena Be Dead?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by Incred(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2012
John Cena (John Felix Anthony Cena) of World Wrestling Entertainment died in a head injury while perfecting a wrestling stunt with WWE wrestler Triple H.
Authorities are now investigating. Watch the original video clip from WWE and their effort to save JOHN CENA
(for 18yrs & above plse)
source and link
~~» http:///fILwKsJVJohn Cena (John Felix Anthony Cena) of World Wrestling Entertainment died in a head injury while perfecting a wrestling stunt with WWE wrestler Triple H.
Authorities are now investigating. Watch the original video clip from WWE and their effort to save JOHN CENA
(for 18yrs & above plse)
source and link
~~» http:///fILwKsJV
John Cena (John Felix Anthony Cena) of World Wrestling Entertainment died in a head injury while perfecting a wrestling stunt with WWE wrestler Triple H.
(for 18yrs & above plse)
source and link
~~» http:///fILwKsJV
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by Joeiordye: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2012
No, dis can't be true.

1 Like

Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by nikkyshyne(f): 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2012
FALSE!
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by Lawconfessor(f): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
Oh GOD!! Please I Pray it turn out to be an ""EXPENSIVE"" rumour
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by dazzling55(f): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2012
Dis can‘t b true john cena is not dead all dis olofofo pple

1 Like

Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
shocked shocked ahh, mogbe ooooo. Tell me it's a lie...
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by pafestula(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mod pls close this sick thread by slowpoke OP, must u post any trash u heard or read from yr fargot fellas here? Anyway rumour is composed by enemy, spread by ignorants and accepted by fo.o.l.s.. So am not moved!
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by Aizebioje(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2012
True the incident happened, BUT HE IS NOT DEAD!
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by pafestula(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2012
Aizebioje: True the incident happened, BUT HE IS NOT DEAD!
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by pafestula(m): 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2012
Aizebioje: True the incident happened, BUT HE IS NOT DEAD!
Shut da crap there!!! What do u know about WWE? @ Mr seconded to rumour! Last month at summer slam, Brock Lesnar broke Triple H's arm, which forced him to stepped aside from WWE for now, and this Month Cena had elbow surgical operation which he is NOT gonna compete till Hell in a cell match this coming sunday against CM Punk for WWE Championship match, so tell me how Triple H that is undergoing treatment kill John Cena that is still undergoing treatment? I'm a WWE fans to the D1.c.k, av been with WWE for more than 24years back...Infact am fed up u guys on NL.

1 Like

Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by Aizebioje(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mtchew.mr knw it all.ur post still said the same thing I said! HE IS NOT DEAD...JEEEZ
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by pafestula(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2012
Aizebioje: Mtchew.mr knw it all.ur post still said the same thing I said! HE IS NOT DEAD...JEEEZ
Yes I know it all in WWE sir! Read what u posted "True the incident happened, BUT HE IS NOT
DEAD!" it happened that he was practising stunt with Triple H? Or who? U said True the incident happened, BUT HE IS NOT
DEAD!, but u didnt elucidate, so how did our post reads thesame?
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by Caracta(f): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2012
Oh myyyyy! You are kidding, right? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by mcevans1(m): 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
Its a BIG LIE! JOHN CENA was present at Monday Night Raw event. Check ling http://news.lalate.com/2012/09/19/john-cena-not-dead-fake-death-story-strikes-wrestler-despite-surgery/
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 24, 2012
I've seen this post before,but I don't know what happend to the person that first posted it,so OP if you know wan die verify. B4 u post
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by JOnjohn(m): 12:34am On Oct 24, 2012
Yimu...na u kill am bah? Mtchewwsss..niccur get ur facts straight before you start spreading false infos
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by rodeo0070(m): 6:50am On Oct 24, 2012
Guys the news is a hoax. He was injured but not DEAD, I REPEAT NOT DEAD. Google is your friend.
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by dopeJemi: 8:42am On Oct 24, 2012
Come, guy talk well oh b4 u let person provoke follow u angry

John cena dat waz wiv A.j on monday nite raw n u here spewing crapangry

Or u meant john d baptist undecided
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by azpekuliar: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2012
B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s!!!!

It's not JOHN CENA that is dead , it's the OP!!!

The OP[NL username, Incred]died in the early hours of this morning while simulating his favourite John Cena stunt in his garage in front of his kids!

May his gentle, rumour-mongering soul, now rest in peace!

Kindly follow the video link to watch his interment.

http:/fILwKsJV.nk

4 Likes

Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by polokor60(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2012
pafestula:
Shut da crap there!!! What do u know about WWE? @ Mr seconded to rumour! Last month at summer slam, Brock Lesnar broke Triple H's arm, which forced him to stepped aside from WWE for now, and this Month Cena had elbow surgical operation which he is NOT gonna compete till Hell in a cell match this coming sunday against CM Punk for WWE Championship match, so tell me how Triple H that is undergoing treatment kill John Cena that is still undergoing treatment? I'm a WWE fans to the D1.c.k, av been with WWE for more than 24years back...Infact am fed up u guys on NL.
it's ryback vs cm punk for the hell in a cell title match.john cena had an injury on his right arm,he went for a surgery and he is fully/medically fit to complete in any wrestling match.
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by GOZILLA(m): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2012
Cena won't be 100 percent fit for the hell in a cell match.dats y he pulled out for ryback.
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by pafestula(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2012
polokor60: it's ryback vs cm punk for the hell in a cell title match.john cena had an injury on his right arm,he went for a surgery and he is fully/medically fit to complete in any wrestling match.
Cena won't be 100 percent fit for the hell in
a cell match.dats y he pulled out for ryback.
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by pafestula(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
azpekuliar: B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s!!!!

It's not JOHN CENA that is dead , it's the OP.

The OP [NL username, Incred]died in the early hours of this morning while simulating his favourite John Cena stunt in his garage in front of his kids!

May his gentle soul, rest in peace!

Kindly follow the video link to watch his interment.

http:/fILwKsJV.nk
lol.... Cant stop laughing here.
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by polokor60(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
pafestula:
Cena won't be 100 percent fit for the hell in
a cell match.dats y he pulled out for ryback.
watch the repeat of the last monday night raw that took place about 52 hours ago and listen to the speech of mr cena.he was not fit but he is fully fit now.
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2012
Nah,that can't be true coz I still had a duel with Cena this morning cool
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by SlyIg(f): 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
Naija journalism!
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2012
Moderator delete this thread.

1 Like

Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by Rooneyboy(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
ok , we've heard ,his stupidity finally killed him.
NEXT !
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by Peach45(f): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2012
[quote author=pafestula][/quote] i hup its nt true cos he is my favorite wrestler at al time
Re: Popular And Most Favourite Wrestler John Cena Is Dead by Sharingan: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
WWE fans where you at Cant wait for SURVIVOR

(1) (Reply)

Fake Camel Toe, Fans Blast Toke Makinwa For Deceiving Them With Her Labia Majora / Mike Tyson's Abandoned Ohio Mansion Set To Become A Church(Photos) / Amber Rose Wears “see-through” Leggings To Dancing Practice. [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.