Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Who Would You Say Enjoyed Cartoon Program More:we Or The Kids Today? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Would You Say Enjoyed Cartoon Program More:we Or The Kids Today? (867 Views)

Name The Worst Cartoon Ever / Movie Series That You Enjoyed And You Recommend / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Say Enjoyed Cartoon Program More:we Or The Kids Today? by abwuz(m): 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2008
I do sit sometimes and ponder if we enjoyed cartoon more than the kids today?what i can say for sure is,though in our won days cartoons were virtually 2 dimensioned and so we couldnt see a better view compared to the 3 dimensional cartoons like shrek,ice land,superman etc. they look more real than voltron,gforce and thundersub.
I recently bought a vcd of G force.honesty speaking i didnt enjoy it much compared to how it was when i was a kid. And so i believe the whole reason comes with the way we concieved it and how young our minds were. presently i enjoy the 3 dimensional cartoons because they look more real. grin
Re: Who Would You Say Enjoyed Cartoon Program More:we Or The Kids Today? by iice(f): 9:44am On Feb 13, 2008
I love cartoons. I don't know if kids these love it as much as i did and do.
But as a child i used to watch almost anything. . .Thundersub, speedracer, tintin, asterix and obelix, bravestar, thundercats, voltron etc etc. Now am more picky. . .i prefer good drawings, i can't get past some drawings with weird angles and appendages. Doesnt matter if its 2d or 3d, so long as it looks good to my eye.
Re: Who Would You Say Enjoyed Cartoon Program More:we Or The Kids Today? by Gamine(f): 2:24pm On Feb 14, 2008
Children of nowadays are more concerned about 'graphics'than a good story

The cartoons of back then were really fun

Tom n Jerry is Forever.
Re: Who Would You Say Enjoyed Cartoon Program More:we Or The Kids Today? by Wordsmith(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2008
Actually, children of nowadays only luv the retarded cartoons a la Sheep in the Big City dem. . .
Re: Who Would You Say Enjoyed Cartoon Program More:we Or The Kids Today? by grafikdon: 3:33am On Feb 15, 2008
Wordsmith:

Actually, children of nowadays only love the retarded cartoons a la Sheep in the Big City them. . .

grin grin grin Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!! That cartoon is the father of all dumb ass cartoons. Everything from character design to voice is irritating.
Re: Who Would You Say Enjoyed Cartoon Program More:we Or The Kids Today? by Raymond88(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2008
Hey don't hate sheep in the big city, that cartoon was awesome!! grin Oxymoron was very educative. Anyway kids nowadays would grow up later and ask the same questions, it just goes on and on. . .
Re: Who Would You Say Enjoyed Cartoon Program More:we Or The Kids Today? by grafikdon: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2008
No really, looking at SITBC, my immediate thought was 'WTF?" undecided angry angry

grin grin.

I really hated (found it repulsive) the style of Samurai jack but was drawn in by the story, character development and animation.

(1) (Reply)

No Victor No Vanquished / The Resurgence Of Igbo Movies @ 'Anulika' In 'Onyebuchi' / 'how Badly Do You Want This?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.