Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (101570 Views)

Lighthouse In Amazon (Complete Novel) / Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) / LOVE AND MARIJUANA (The Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 3:15am On Nov 21, 2012
I confess: The story hasn't ended.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by oyestephen(m): 3:27am On Nov 21, 2012
Another twist ?
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by jslimz(f): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2012
I enjoyed the suspense in your work. Job well-done Larry.

Another twist you say? Whats this about? Hmmm . . .
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Iaz93: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2012
Lol! Good, Larry drop it!
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
I confess, there still remains the epilogue. I hope you like it.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by UjSizzle(f): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
Epilogue ke? What took you so long? Abeg drop it sharp sharp.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
Book now available for sale. To get the full copy, contact the author via larrysundynasty@gmail.com. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by UjSizzle(f): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2012
Hmmmmm poor child. I actually pity Cain now ;(
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by oyestephen(m): 7:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
A bad foundation had been laid for him....no wonder
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 10:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
Book now available for sale. To get the full copy, contact the author via larrysundynasty@gmail.com. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 10:58pm On Nov 21, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2012

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Iaz93: 1:17am On Nov 22, 2012
See connections. . Interesting....kudoz Larry

1 Like

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Splendblex(f): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2012
Chai....!Larry U too much jor cheesy
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by yindamola: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2012
Impressive larry!!
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by semid4lyfe(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
Question:

Larry-Sun, has the story finally ended, as in THE END?

^^
Meanwhile, you need to go over the story from the very installment/first page to paragraph & space it out and sorry for all your bans by pyguru smiley

Also, a few typos here and there. I think some of your paragraphs are too long. Shorter conversation style paragraphs make for easier reading.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
Iaz93: See connections. . Interesting....kudoz Larry

Thank you, Iaz.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
Splendblex: Chai....!Larry U too much jor cheesy

Splenblex, merci...this is just a cog in a large wheel.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
'yindamola:
Impressive larry!!
Bless you, 'Damola. I'm glad you liked it.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
semid4lyfe: Questions:

1. Larry-Sun, has the story finally ended, as in THE END?

^^
Meanwhile, you need to go over the story from the very installment/first page to paragraph & space it out and sorry for all your bans by pyguru smiley

Also, a few typos here and there. I think some of your paragraphs are too long. Shorter conversation style paragraphs make for easier reading wink

Semid, you know not how much I appreciate this post of yours. Arigato.

coming down to your question:

1. The story hasn't ended. But THE BRAND OF CAIN has ended. There is a sequel, but I'm not planning to feature that on Nairaland...at least, not now. At the end of this first book, I chipped in TO BE CONTINUED; that continuation comes forth in the second book.

I tried to space them, but I think the task is too much for my phone to perform...everytime I try to do it, the phone spoils the alignment of the text. Can you PLEASE help me out? Or rather I wait until I use the PC. Perhaps, I should write Mr Pygurus a letter soliciting his eviction on my threads. LOL.

I admit...the errors are enough to piss-off readers, I'm sorry about that...deeply sorry. I sincerely hope the editors would catch the errors and do justice. About the paragraphs and the dialogues, all I'll say is that I'm still an aspiring writer who hopes that, with time, I'd burst into a professional.

Thank you, bro.
Bless you.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by kanechimex(m): 2:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
larry,if you don't post the sequel to the brand of cain,i will do to you what cain did to Tolu.
P.s..I loved the story
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 2:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
kanechimex: larry,if you don't post the sequel to the brand of cain,i will do to you what cain did to Tolu.
P.s..I loved the story

HELP!!!
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by semid4lyfe(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
@ Larry-Sun, Congrats and more ink to your pen.

Wishing you the best and hope you get published. . .. .
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 8:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
semid4lyfe:

@ Larry-Sun, Congrats and more ink to your pen.

Wishing you the best and hope you get published. . .. .

THANK YOU, Semid. THANK YOU.

GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2012
Larry well done, but then, to make it more interesting and easy to read, cut the post in bits so it can come in short short form than being too voluminous so people can read, remember, most people that visit forum sites, always want to gland, scheme through and possibly not read a volume post.

But seriously, your story is interesting, nice to have you.... well donesmiley
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
DailyNews: Larry well done, but then, to make it more interesting and easy to read, cut the post in bits so it can come in short short form than being too voluminous so people can read, remember, most people that visit forum sites, always want to gland, scheme through and possibly not read a volume post.

But seriously, your story is interesting, nice to have you.... well donesmiley

Thank you, DailyNews. It's good getting a rave from the founder of YAN!
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Cunninlingus: 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
did not bother reading
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
Cunninlingus: did not bother reading
Thanks, Cun(I can't even type your name)...too risque!
Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by Cunninlingus: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
Larry-Sun:

Thanks, Cun(I can't even type your name)...too risque!

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by UjSizzle(f): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2012
Larry chop knuckles again grin

1 Like

Re: The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) by LarrySun(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
Cunninlingus:

You don't know what you're missing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

#my Life / Tormented / Diary Of An Anonymous Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.