Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Should I Break Up With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Break Up With Him (4637 Views)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Break Up With Him by mimicue(f): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2012
I'm 18 and he's 23 we av been dating for over 6 months now. He says he wont be able to love me without having sex first and that without sex we wont work. I am a virgin and this is a big deal to me because I have been saving myself for someone special. I used to think that it was him because he was so nice to me in the beginning but lately hes been getting very sexually frustrated and wont understand why I won't. At times when we are together I feel like he's going to rape me because he really disturbs mw and I get irritated and we argue and don't get along very well recently. One day he called me and told me that does he know he can rape me but he won't becos he loves me that he will jst give me sleeping pill. Although I know he didn't mean it but it really bothered me becos av been ignoring him lately not only becos of that but because of hez demand on sex, its like that's the only thing he cares about 'because its bullshit'. And he's even the stingy type of guy not that he doesn't av money, since we av been going out he hasn't really offered me anything which makes my frnds laugh at me and I'm not the type of girL that demands for things from guys because I av everything I want , I av seeked advice frm a few people and they said I shld break up but I don't want to break he's heart so ..half of me wants to give it up for him so we stay together...but the other half says not to because ill regret it. any advice
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by ATMC(f): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
I guess its best you advice yourself...
My sincere advice will be don't sleep with him, u'll regret it afterwards

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Him by omosexy1: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2012
You want his money and you don't want to surrender your sushi!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Him by overdrive(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
Drop him first cos once he gets what he is looking for he will drop u sharp sharp.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Him by fairygeh(f): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2012
Please dump his sorry a** fast before he dumps u,cnt u read the handwriting on the wall?d guy obviously just wanna chop and likely leave thereafter,give ur virginity to someone who u tnk deserves it,at the end of d day,the choice is yours to make cos he might still convince u.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by berylLOL(f): 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2012
u know what to do!
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
you know the right thing cos you've already been given advice. I think you wanna lose it which is sad
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by jhydebaba(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2012
Please don't mess urself up.

I don't advice ladies but because u are 18yrs that is why I am doing this.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2012
U 18 and u still can differentiate right from Wrong? Fawck him na! Please him abeg! Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Him by mimicue(f): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2012
fairygeh: Please dump his sorry a** fast before he dumps u,cnt u read the handwriting on the wall?d guy obviously just wanna chop and likely leave thereafter,give ur virginity to someone who u tnk deserves it,at the end of d day,the choice is yours to make cos he might still convince u.
Thanks dear
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by mimicue(f): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
joeydozzy: you know the right thing cos you've already been given advice. I think you wanna lose it which is sad

No I don't that's why I'm seeking for advice
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by fairygeh(f): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
mimicue:
Thanks dear
. My pleasure when next he tries any rubbish with u,pls give him the slap of life okay? wink kiss
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by omotola1(m): 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2012
Anoda virgin thread.
*unfollows instanta*
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2012
You need to leave him.

He does not love you.

He does not respect you.

He's ready to take advantage of you to get what he wants.

You can do BETTER.

You should do BETTER.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Dsage1: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2012
@op, what of if you leave him and the next guys you meet are also demanding for sex, what will you do then?

I don't says you should sleep with him but leaving him for such a thing is not a good option for you.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by chinig(m): 11:36pm On Oct 23, 2012
U dot nid him in ur life.he's not helping u in any way per se financially,educationally.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 23, 2012
D sage: @op, what of if you leave him and the next guys you meet are also demanding for sex, what will you do then?

For a guy to date you for 6years without sex, haha, he tried. I don't says you should sleep with him but leaving him for such a thing is not a good option for you.

Tried wetin?? They've been dating for 6 months, not 6 years!! Please reread the post again.

Leaving him is not a good option? Because?

Would you give your 18-year old daughter or female relative the same advice? To stay with a guy who tells her:
-He won't be able to love her without s.ex? And
-Without s.ex, they will not work?
-That instead of r.aping her, he with give her a sleeping pill? His reasoning's very, very st-upid, as he would still be committing the same crime. Justifying one bad act with another bad one! The Idi-ot! The fact that he even had the audacity to open his mouth to tell her this means he does not love her.

If the next guy she meets also demands sex, then she should do the same and tell him BYE BYE. A man who loves and respects her will not pressure her to do something she's not ready to do, simple! She even says she feels like he's going to r-ape her when they're together because of his pressures. And you're saying leaving him is not a good option for her, ehn? She's 18 years old. The last thing she needs at that age is a nuisance like him. Her life is just getting started and this's the time for her to make wise decisions, not ones she will regret.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Break Up With Him by DExplorer1: 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2012
Mimicue, that's a dangerous sign; a total red flag. I'd advise you get out of that relationship now that you've no reason to regret. From what you wrote, he has got no good plans for you, he doesn't respect your decision and he can be desperate. Sex is fun to him and that won't make him stay with you. He will go all around 'testing' more girls and not just you. You've got to make a standing decision before you get r.aped because he might not be able to control the urge one day. Keep yourself safe! You're very much young and best believe, a better guy is out there for you. Be good
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Carius(m): 11:54pm On Oct 23, 2012
U don't luv dis guy to start with.like most young girls(16-22),u're only interested in what he can give u.he is stingy to u because of ur selfishness.d guy is not a mugu.since he started dating u,what value have u added to his life?why all dis hype about givin punny?its no big deal.u're going to enjoy it too.if u're not ready to ''give'',stay clear of r/ships.

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Carius(m): 12:07am On Oct 24, 2012
Two things happen in every r/ship,u break up or u get married.99% of d time u're going to breakup.both of u ar still too young to walk down d aisle.if you know u don't want to give ur p.unny,why don't u wait till u're 25 -39yrs old before starting a r/ship?thereby making ur husband d first man to access ur kitty.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Beync(f): 12:14am On Oct 24, 2012
It's obviouse he doent love you so dont just pretend like you are not seeing the signs.
break his heart ke? ok continue romancing with him till he get what he want and kiss u good bye.
Love is not sex, dont avail ur self for that. nothing shows that he loves you except that he want
a piece of you. you will feel better if you doesnt loose ur self to someone who doesnt dersve you.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by oluwashola4me(m): 12:18am On Oct 24, 2012
Carius: U don't luv dis guy to start with.like most young girls(16-22),u're only interested in what he can give u.he is stingy to u because of ur selfishness.d guy is not a mugu.since he started dating u,what value have u added to his life?why all dis hype about givin punny?its no big deal.u're going to enjoy it too.if u're not ready to ''give'',stay clear of r/ships.
dude, u no wat?....u damn suck!

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Him by DExplorer1: 12:25am On Oct 24, 2012
Carius: U don't luv dis guy to start with.like most young girls(16-22),u're only interested in what he can give u.he is stingy to u because of ur selfishness.d guy is not a mugu.since he started dating u,what value have u added to his life?why all dis hype about givin punny?its no big deal.u're going to enjoy it too.if u're not ready to ''give'',stay clear of r/ships.
The 2nd stupi.d post am reading in a single night. Now read again and tell that to your sisters (that's if you have any)

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Him by 190theclown: 2:15am On Oct 24, 2012
OP pay no heed to wah these non virgins on this thread are saying

they lost their virginity at age 15,

ure 18 now - ripe, fruity nows the perfect time to start knowing
how to throw that waist in bed'

my advice - NYASH HIM without looking or thinking twice undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Break Up With Him by 190theclown: 2:16am On Oct 24, 2012

May your days be long on earth like PAPA ELIJAH cool
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Mynd44: 2:34am On Oct 24, 2012
In this situation, I would Say the best thing you do is to break up and walk away. Seriously he has told you he can't really love you without sex and the fact that he actually said he might slip a pill in your drink does noting but scare me. How can you even still consider being in the sane room with him after saying that.
The biggest problem here is that even after you sleep with him, he won't get satisfied
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by bisi16(m): 5:50am On Oct 24, 2012
Stay away 4rm him..
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Oahray: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2012
Em... I think you are not ready to date yet. You sound very immat... I mean young. One advice: never value your relationship (marriage being the only exception) more than your principles. If he loves you, he would respect them.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Oahray: 7:58am On Oct 24, 2012
omosexy1: You want his money and you don't want to surrender your sushi!!!!
lol. Don't tell me you are a girl.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by olisavicto(m): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2012
If you really want to keep your virginity and he is pestering you for sex, try to make him understand your stand regarding sex. But you have not really say whether you love him or not. Try to take your position as per your feeling for him. Don't be emotional about it, if you don't love him, please let him be. If he is pestering you for sex before marriage and you don't feel okay with it and he doesn't want to understand with you, you can stop seeing him.

(www.blissfulunion..com
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 24, 2012
Funniest thing is girls ur age usually go thru dis. If u dont give in to this u would soon give in to some other guy soon. He just dey pain me say the guy go loose out. Thing is whether a guy has sex with u or not does not guarantee the success of a relationship.

Im only wishing you well and that u hold ur values so strongly and the reason im advicing u also is cos ur young but I know u wud eventually be stubborn thats why girls... all girls passed thru dis stage. someone gave dem advice but they didnt listen.

Please just be a good girl cos ur still young.
Re: Should I Break Up With Him by Englishteacher: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
mimicue: I'm 18 and he's 23 we av been dating for over 6 months now. He says he wont be able to love me without having sex first and that without sex we wont work. I am a virgin and this is a big deal to me because I have been saving myself for someone special. I used to think that it was him because he was so nice to me in the beginning but lately hes been getting very sexually frustrated and wont understand why I won't. At times when we are together I feel like he's going to rape me because he really disturbs mw and I get irritated and we argue and don't get along very well recently. One day he called me and told me that does he know he can rape me but he won't becos he loves me that he will jst give me sleeping pill. Although I know he didn't mean it but it really bothered me becos av been ignoring him lately not only becos of that but because of hez demand on sex, its like that's the only thing he cares about 'because its bullshit'. And he's even the stingy type of guy not that he doesn't av money, since we av been going out he hasn't really offered me anything which makes my frnds laugh at me and I'm not the type of girL that demands for things from guys because I av everything I want , I av seeked advice frm a few people and they said I shld break up but I don't want to break he's heart so ..half of me wants to give it up for him so we stay together...but the other half says not to because ill regret it. any advice

"Molestation" haba! Haba!
You definately didn't finish school!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Have Been Rejecting My Proposal / Is It Normal To Have A Hard On When Rocking Her Ass ?? / What Does It Mean When Someone Says You're Glowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.