Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Friday Night - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Friday Night (835 Views)

Five (5) Kind Off People U Meet In Friday Night Vigil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friday Night by ThugLife1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2008
A man left for work one Friday afternoon. It was payday, so instead of going home, he stayed out the entire weekend partying with the boys and spending his entire paycheck.

When he finally appeared at home on Sunday night, he was confronted by his angry wife and was barraged for nearly two hours with a tirade befitting his actions. Finally, his wife stopped the nagging and said to him, "How would you like it if you didn't see me for two or three days?"

He replied, "That would be fine with me."

Monday went by and he didn't see his wife.

Tuesday and Wednesday came and went with the same results.

On Thursday, the swelling went down just enough where he could see her a little out of the corner of his left eye.
Re: Friday Night by ThugLife1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2008
Barack Obama's Top Ten Campaign Promises

10. To keep the budget balanced, I'll rent the situation room for sweet sixteens.
9. I will double your tax money at the craps table.
8. Appoint Mitt Romney secretary of lookin' good.
7. If you bring a gator to the White House, I'll wrestle it.
6. I'll put Regis on the nickel.
5. I'll rename the tenth month of the year ''Barack-tober.''
4. I won’t let Apple release the new and improved Ipod the day after you bought the previous model.
3. I'll find money in the budget to buy Letterman a decent hairpiece.
2. Pronounce the word nuclear, nuclear.
1. Three words: Vice President Oprah.

"Are you folks worried about the economy? Stock market crumbling. Everybody's crazy about this. Don't worry. George W. Bush says he's got something in mind to give it a shot in the arm. And if that doesn't work, Cheney is going to give it a shot in the face
Re: Friday Night by ThugLife1(m): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2008
tj
Re: Friday Night by ituen(m): 11:51am On Jan 26, 2008
So u don post at last? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Friday Night by ThugLife1(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2008
Yea
I thought you will jump so that i can modify it
Re: Friday Night by ituen(m): 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

"dark In Here." / What A Boy / Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.