Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,165 members, 7,780,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:33 AM

Spottie Vs Alexpissu. The Bars Of The High And Mighty - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Spottie Vs Alexpissu. The Bars Of The High And Mighty (1270 Views)

*NL Fight For Rank!****PAAYNE Vs BARS**** / [INSTRUMENTAL]: 16 Bars Of Pleasure (prod By IJ Beats) / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spottie Vs Alexpissu. The Bars Of The High And Mighty by bolajibaok(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2008
BY POPULAR DEMAND .YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO SPOTTIE VS ALEXPISSU. THE BARS OF THE HIGH AND MIGHTY
take a look at the strenght and weaknesses of both battle gangstas :

SPOTTIE
strenght -
1. One of the most lyrically acclaimed punchliner of all time . known for his high class punchlines which no one has ever matched .
2. Renowned for his fearless nature. He stands boldly against any nairaland battle rap giant
3. KNown for his involvement with murda mook he has been to battles with the most lyrically established rappers in the game.
4. Most promising battle rapper in the 2007 nairaland battle rap world cup.he is up till now the most respected contender for the gold
5. certified lyricist, has singles out , spottie is well known for his celebrity status and his huge punchline delivery
6. Debutted on bolaji's 2007 battle rap world cup and came with one of the sickest punchlines nairaland ever heard witnessed

weaknesses
1. rumored to have been beaten once by quantity over quality but came back better and stronger
2. metamorphosed into bad temper but got beaten recently by the fly sharn06 recently as bad temper da grouch
3. not known to structure and delivery his raps well, came boldly to the faces of po-deep, chiogo, sharn, menike,
4. asked for a battle request against menike and wordsmith but his request hasnt been honoured yet .
5. may not be readily available to effectively deliver punchlines against an heavyweight like alexpissu

ALEXPISSU
STRENGHT
1. Been repping the battle booth since day one with the illest in nairaland
2. been to battle with certified battle giants like menike, bolaji-broke, mailmalc, matthias , wordsmith etc
3. strong lines , known to spit extremely good metaphors which could fall any mc
4. very experienced battle rapper , battled mailmalc ,opemogaji and menike recently . fresh from battle .extremely hot and at hes illest form now
5. known for his strong reconciliatary skills , takes credit for bringing the rap threads back to sanity

weaknesses
1. was not in the last 2007 battle rap world cup. out of competitive battle after star wars scores to settle
2. last active tournament was star wars scores to settle. not known to be good on nameplays but has outstanding delivery
3. not known to battle with huge punchlines, and multis but strong on his own day
4. tends to be vulnerable when confronted with punchline for punchline . when facing a stronger opponent tends to fizzle out
5. with huge battle experience he should be spitting multis and punchlines iller than ever, but he is just getting back into his best form now.
Re: Spottie Vs Alexpissu. The Bars Of The High And Mighty by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2008
I will drop my 10bars on him soon but why all those intro 
Re: Spottie Vs Alexpissu. The Bars Of The High And Mighty by bolajibaok(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2008
will u guys do this battle ? why has alex and spottie not posted ur verses?
Re: Spottie Vs Alexpissu. The Bars Of The High And Mighty by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2008
spottie' bout to get a life ban (barn) like yam tubers
Aint need a farmer i auctioned him on Ebay now i got my 2cars/
only block u reside is where dey mixing cements/
Only time u upgraded is when u sipping Niggaz semens/
call me earthquake/easy 4 me 2 break u like Egg yoke/
You's a personification of "weak" Nairaland sees u as a Joke/
'wit my slugs, your rap death comes in Multi Choice like Mnet/
but chose to kill u in this quest then throw your ghost off the planet/
Dis fool comes 2 a gun battle with a tablefan/
he came 2 fan me Spottie my number 1 stan/
4 your weak spits my punchlines gets your face ~shift/
Still dribble u on mic cause your game can never get a pace~ lift/
your weak rhymes stinks like u dug em from suckaway/
you run lame tracks like nigeria's fcued railways/
My style of rap hurry(hurri)~canes~you/
Alex's venomous spit like acid 2 your face it T(till)~pain(s)~you/
D only hip-hop dreams u got is cleaning my deck/
Bring hell 2 your face like a plane passenger without a seat belt/
why would i battle him when my shadow is his nightmare/
like USA vs Benin this fight unfare/
Re: Spottie Vs Alexpissu. The Bars Of The High And Mighty by bolajibaok(m): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2008
Alexpissu:

My style of rap hurry(hurri)~canes~you/
Alex's venomous spit like acid 2 your face it T(till)~pain(s)~you/

damn ! that is mad!
Re: Spottie Vs Alexpissu. The Bars Of The High And Mighty by PoDeep(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2008
Actually dat was wack. Imagine putting dat on audio, it just wouldnt qualify as a credible punchline. Seriously.
Re: Spottie Vs Alexpissu. The Bars Of The High And Mighty by bolajibaok(m): 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2008
Po Deep:

Actually that was wack. Imagine putting that on audio, it just wouldnt qualify as a credible punchline. Seriously.

little po-shit is about to steal the nairaland critic of the year award from youngdigi.
this actually sounds good on audio.
i can bust it on my fruity and sforge now and upload it for ur deafening hears !
just to proof this critic wrong lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Spottie Vs Alexpissu. The Bars Of The High And Mighty by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Po Deep
You always like criticising dude, anyway i realised the mistake B4 Bolaji posted,so no need 2 change it .
If u got probs , i suggest u be my guest. grin
Re: Spottie Vs Alexpissu. The Bars Of The High And Mighty by eldee(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2008
skn, where spottie
Re: Spottie Vs Alexpissu. The Bars Of The High And Mighty by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Eldee
he was referring to this line "My style of rap hurry(hurri)~canes~you/
Alex's venomous spit like acid 2 your face it T(till)~pain(s)~you/"

But when i figured out the mistake, Bolaji has already posted . I wouldn't want a situation where by am going against the rules.
Re: Spottie Vs Alexpissu. The Bars Of The High And Mighty by PoDeep(m): 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2008
@bolaji, u're being a punk again. There's a difference between criticism & dissing. Everything just equates to drama to you. Wuss
Re: Spottie Vs Alexpissu. The Bars Of The High And Mighty by PoDeep(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2008
@bolaji, u're being a punk again. There's a difference between criticism & dissing. Everything just equates to drama to you. Wuss
Re: Spottie Vs Alexpissu. The Bars Of The High And Mighty by bolajibaok(m): 5:53am On Jan 31, 2008
no po deep i just noticed that you are criticizing everything nowadays. maybe its cos they said u beat i-shine . so alex should be a better opponent for u .u cant even face people like me now . i been dined with the illest of them all.
Re: Spottie Vs Alexpissu. The Bars Of The High And Mighty by Wordsmith(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2008
Actually, you got your ass whooped by the illest of them all! cheesy
Re: Spottie Vs Alexpissu. The Bars Of The High And Mighty by bolajibaok(m): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2008
WHY IS THIS GUY ALWAYS ''CUMMIN'' AFTER ME . I THOT WE AGREED THAT PEACE SHOULD REIGN. OL BOY JUST FASHY ME
I DEY ENJOY THIS THREAD LIKE THE THING DEY NOW. I AINT GONNA INSULT YOU OR REPLY U AT ALL.

AGREED MR SMITH , HOPE THAT MAKES U HAPPY ? ITS MORE LIKE BRAZIL BEATING NIGERIA .INIT ?

(1) (Reply)

Who Was Ruggedman Reffering To In His Track 'big Bros'? / Beef Me If You Can. / 04ka Teaches Fatfish How To Rap - Fatfish Transformation To A Dope Female Rapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.