Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Could A Mothers Breast Milk Be Harmful On Her Baby(doctors Kindly Respond) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could A Mothers Breast Milk Be Harmful On Her Baby(doctors Kindly Respond) (736 Views)

Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] / The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... / My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could A Mothers Breast Milk Be Harmful On Her Baby(doctors Kindly Respond) by alleviate2002us(m): 8:46am On Oct 24, 2012
Re: Could A Mothers Breast Milk Be Harmful On Her Baby(doctors Kindly Respond) by greedie1(f): 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
Im not a doctor o... But im almost sure it could be harmful if the mother is pregnant. Something about pregnancy hormones et al
Re: Could A Mothers Breast Milk Be Harmful On Her Baby(doctors Kindly Respond) by alleviate2002us(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hmm lovely insight.....

am not also a Doc buh i guess the milk is not really what it ought to be once a breast feeding mother for some reason becoms pregnant (while breastfeeding)....i think the reason is coz the lill infact in the womb takes all the mama has to offer making the milk sought of less rich or not worth drinking by the kid still breastfeeding..though from some nosing arround i did, from some mothers experiences, it doesn't kill the baby but rather makes it mal nutritioned..(i stand to be corrected by a Doc ooh).
Re: Could A Mothers Breast Milk Be Harmful On Her Baby(doctors Kindly Respond) by alleviate2002us(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
all the same, I got a lovely responce and i guess its the sure answer to my worries about the subject in the earlier thread i posted on the subject matter.

feel free to share in the view that was posted on that thread.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Talks In His Sleep / Steps To Deal With Infidelity And Adultery In Marriage. / Crisis Looms As Police Kills 400 Level Student In Bank Robbery Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.