Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members (2458 Views)

Space Bookers Association Of Nairaland (S.B.AN): An Exposé / [:PHCN:] Power Holding Company Of Nairaland. / Hav mercy on us Power Holding(P.H.C.N) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Homar(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2012
HERE ARE THE BILLS OWED BY MEMBERS OF THE JOKES SECTION . PAY UP OR BE DISCONNECTED . Bin gbagbo = 55,000,000 naira . . . . . . Buminoguns = 86,000,000 naira . . . . . . Seun . . . . . Na police we go use come arrest you cause your bill don turn to infinity . . . . . . Booqee . . . . . . 5,000 (but you can settle in kind , your two booobies can clear your debt if only you allow me . . . . ) lagusta = you will be disconnected permanently cause we all know you cant afford the bills . . . . Mugulo or mogulo . . . . 41,000,000 . Prettyebony 12,000 (you can also pay in kind ) switcgirl = 9,000 (you can also pay in kind too ) . Larride = 222,000,000 (we don send firing squad to get you down thief ole) vicky = 60,000 (proper nyashing can clear your debt) . Vivly = 105,000 (one night round with suto will solve your bill problem) . Dani1luv = 150,000,000 (i can see ekeroyal with scissors ready to cut your wire , pay up you sabi say u be mod). Ben 10 =385,000,000 (infact make i no waste my time, if you like dey for mars when you return the bill is there for you ) Ajibel 74,000,000 (na yaba left strait if you won come pay your bill ) etc . Notice all madmen that will come to the station to pay their bills will be sent to yaba left . Thanks .
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by BIGVAJINA(f): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2012
where is my name?
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Homar(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2012
Bigvargina = 95,000 (you can pay in kind but am afraid i might get lost in your bigvargina) promise me say i no go fall in ?
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by larride(m): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2012
Homar: HERE ARE THE BILLS OWED BY MEMBERS OF THE JOKES SECTION . PAY UP OR BE DISCONNECTED . Bin gbagbo = 55,000,000 naira . . . . . . Buminoguns = 86,000,000 naira . . . . . . Seun . . . . . Na police we go use come arrest you cause your bill don turn to infinity . . . . . . Booqee . . . . . . 5,000 (but you can settle in kind , your two booobies can clear your debt if only you allow me . . . . ) lagusta = you will be disconnected permanently cause we all know you cant afford the bills . . . . Mugulo or mogulo . . . . 41,000,000 . Prettyebony 12,000 (you can also pay in kind ) switcgirl = 9,000 (you can also pay in kind too ) . Larride = 222,000,000 (we don send firing squad to get you down thief ole) vicky = 60,000 (proper nyashing can clear your debt) etc . Notice all madmen that will come to the station to pay their bills will be sent to yaba left . Thanks .

Haba, na me wan pay the bill of everyone ni.

smhs
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Homar(m): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2012
larride:

Haba, na me wan pay the bill of everyone ni.

smhs
when you dey evade the bills you no sabi them go pill up for you abeg pay am sharp sharp i can already see suto with ladder and kitchen knife ready to disconnect your line .
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by larride(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2012
Make him disconnect ham shaparly
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Homar(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2012
larride: Make him disconnect ham shaparly
sutooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this larride wire don shock am into coma . abi when i give them money to hire qualified fools to do the work them pocket the money and decide to do the work themselves . ( taking suto into the ambulance ) abeg make we leave this projaners wire befor it kills one of my NJPC members . Moving over the the next line (bins line)
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
Wey my share,as da accountant sad
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by larride(m): 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2012
Homar: sutooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this larride wire don shock am into coma . abi when i give them money to hire qualified fools to do the work them pocket the money and decide to do the work themselves . ( taking suto into the ambulance ) abeg make we leave this projaners wire befor it kills one of my NJPC members . Moving over the the next line (bins line)

grin grin grin The Fear of Larride and PROJAN is the beginning of WISDOM
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Homar(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2012
larride:

grin grin grin The Fear of Larride and PROJAN is the beginning of WISDOM
i knew you were gonna say something like that hegoat .
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Homar(m): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2012
bolukaz: Wey my share,as da accountant sad
i will pay 40,000,000 in your account ( the money gotten from bribery ) when they pay up you will be given more

1 Like

Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2012
Homar: i will pay 40,000,000 in your account ( the money gotten from bribery ) when they pay up you will be given more
....I trust ya,hope those onigbese don pay sha....or else....
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Xymc1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2012
na how much be my bill sef?
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2012
Xymc...:
na how much be my bill sef?
as da accountant,make I grant you subsidy,so you go pay............190,000 cheesy
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Homar(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
bolukaz: as da accountant,make I grant you subsidy,so you go pay............190,000 cheesy
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Homar(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2012
bolukaz: as da accountant,make I grant you subsidy,so you go pay............190,000 cheesy
you don hear am now pay up sharp sharp before him increase am .
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by ekeroyal(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
Homar: HERE ARE THE BILLS OWED BY MEMBERS OF THE JOKES SECTION . PAY UP OR BE DISCONNECTED . Bin gbagbo = 55,000,000 naira . . . . . . Buminoguns = 86,000,000 naira . . . . . . Seun . . . . . Na police we go use come arrest you cause your bill don turn to infinity . . . . . . Booqee . . . . . . 5,000 (but you can settle in kind , your two booobies can clear your debt if only you allow me . . . . ) lagusta = you will be disconnected permanently cause we all know you cant afford the bills . . . . Mugulo or mogulo . . . . 41,000,000 . Prettyebony 12,000 (you can also pay in kind ) switcgirl = 9,000 (you can also pay in kind too ) . Larride = 222,000,000 (we don send firing squad to get you down thief ole) vicky = 60,000 (proper nyashing can clear your debt) . Vivly = 105,000 (one night round with suto will solve your bill problem) . Dani1luv = 150,000,000 (i can see ekeroyal with scissors ready to cut your wire , pay up you sabi say u be mod). Ben 10 =385,000,000 (infact make i no waste my time, if you like dey for mars when you return the bill is there for you ) Ajibel 74,000,000 (na yaba left strait if you won come pay your bill ) etc . Notice all madmen that will come to the station to pay their bills will be sent to yaba left . Thanks .
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Xymc1(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2012
hehehehe bros bros,we cn settle dis na...
Homar: you don hear am now pay up sharp sharp before him increase am .
Tahh!!! U tink say me na ATM machine... Abeg go cut ur lyt sef,i go buy urine generator

1 Like

Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by RexioKlasik(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2012
U no go chop ma own...na Solar me de use:p
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Homar(m): 8:25am On Nov 11, 2012
RexioKlasik: U no go chop ma own...na Solar me de use:p
dresses up like a ninja at night and destroy his solar panel *make i see weather him no go pay the bills*
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Ruqaya(f): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by ekeroyal(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
Sorry Homar, please how old are you? No offence intended. undecided
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
ee go even be for one interesting and juicy section sef.
So na for dis wack and dry yokes section, pesin come dey owe money?? Tufiakpa! I reject bad thing in my life..mtcheww.

Next yoke pls?!

ekeroyal: Sorry Homar, please how old are you? No offence intended. undecided
contrary to ur post, you actually intended to offence...am right shey?? undecided
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Homar(m): 6:21am On Nov 20, 2012
ekeroyal: Sorry Homar, please how old are you? No offence intended. undecided
300 years .
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by RexioKlasik(m): 6:56am On Nov 20, 2012
Homar: dresses up like a ninja at night and destroy his solar panel *make i see weather him no go pay the bills*

Hehehehehehehe! Ah go kii peson 4 hiaa ooo....anyway thank God sae ah get backup panel enuf and 2 spare therefore: No weapon fashioned against ma free electricity and ma solar panel shall prosper grin
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by RexioKlasik(m): 6:58am On Nov 20, 2012
I bilif...300 is 2 small sef...try multiplying it by anoda 300
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Homar(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
RexioKlasik:

Hehehehehehehe! Ah go kii peson 4 hiaa ooo....anyway thank God sae ah get backup panel enuf and 2 spare therefore: No weapon fashioned against ma free electricity and ma solar panel shall prosper grin
visit juju to make sure say him solar panel must not work . Make i see weather him no go pay him bills now .
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by larride(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sharrap homar
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by RexioKlasik(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
Homar: visit juju to make sure say him solar panel must not work . Make i see weather him no go pay him bills now .
see dis guy...u no kno sae i be baba pikin??
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Homar(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
larride: Sharrap homar
wetin concern this projan for this matter self will you pay up your bill and shut your stewpid mouth .
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by larride(m): 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
No light no money. Eddiot mad man
Re: Power Holding Company Of Nairaland {BILLS} Elite Members by Homar(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
Correction no money no light

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:this Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Got Me Cracking!!!!!! See For Yourself / Charlie Is Always Funny To Watch / Citizen Joe (ohams Brush) - Cartoon Comics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.