Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,602 members, 7,801,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady (29189 Views)

Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Silly Things You've done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Adufaye(m): 7:32am On Oct 25, 2012
i do cal her mornin aftanun n nite,just lyk fud...nd if i fail 2 do so...she go cry or vex,anytime she ask 4 credit say she wan do nite cal wit her frnd wey dey border sch i go laugh giv am airtym(she no knw say na d sec sch i wan go b4 nd na boys sch,if i ask who she go con gal name,monica grin) until i c am de kis d bobo...

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2012
Always backing her whenever we see a pool of. Stagnant water,if it rained(she's seen it as her right).

Have given a girl my t.fare home on several occassion to buy Suya,while I trek home graciously.(I think say na love).

There was one day we were coming home from somwhere,and the sole of her shoe removed,I had to give her my pam,and trekked a long distance home,barefooted.(No shoemaker was seen)

I don mumu for love,and she don leave me for anoda man.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by MrChima1: 7:34am On Oct 25, 2012
Buying her a plate of rice for N1000 at Tantalizer. angry

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by okparadamian(f): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2012
Runs her admission 4 her wit my money,pay her house rent,still yet, she continue prolonging me of sleeping wit her,at last another man disvirgin her,i nok my self any time i remember dis.but other girls ar seeing d revenge now.

3 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by charlsecy4(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2012
pedestal82: a guy was not so lucky back in Uniben He died doing exactly what u did, but from 4th floor, Faculty of Social science.

[size=14]Yes, the guy was taking an exam for his girlfriend. When caught, he jumped from the 4th floor of the complex. He didn't make it; his life evaporated.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 25, 2012
FOREXMART:

here: Treatment
In clinical settings, candidiasis is commonly
treated with antimycotics; the antifungal
drugs commonly used to treat candidiasis
are topical clotrimazole, topical nystatin,
fluconazole, and topical ketoconazole.
For example, a one-time dose of fluconazole
(150-mg tablet taken orally) has been
reported as being 90% effective in treating a
vaginal yeast infection. [21] This dose is only
effective for vaginal yeast infections, and
other types of yeast infections may require
different dosing. In severe infections,
amphotericin B , caspofungin, or
voriconazole may be used.

But if you really want it to go take the oral tablet and use SURE clear aqua roll on that lasts 48 hrs.
The thing about candidiasis is that even when in medication if you always wearing trousers like you go to the office nd stuffs like that you dress provides enough heat to aid incubation of the yeast but if you use a roll on dem no born am to survive and yes guys roll on is not only for armpit jor.
pls this is wrong. People should stop prescribing like this. He should see a doctor. You dont know his symptoms except the itching he talked about and itching is non specific. Coming online for prescriptions is NEVER a substitute for good medical attention.

12 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by jaybabs1(m): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2012
Alrite guys here's mine, was broke sold my lapi to help add up to her tuition fees, still, during my financial downtime, sold my storex water reserve tank and pumping machine to help her final year project demands, once drove all the way from kano to Lokoja to attend her birthday (the one i single-handedly funded) night journey for that matter, at the end nko? she left me for one school capon, she is regretting her actions now, and am good now, but cant stop spanking myself anytime i remember these crazy things...lesson learnt sha.

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by JinaduJosefu(m): 7:42am On Oct 25, 2012
Way back during my service year,we were warned neva to av any affair with indigenes coz most of them wud av been engaged at an early age....that was d practice in d north then...bt me with my strong head i dey "kolombi" 2 separate local chics that were about to marry....**no b my fault,those chics too like me**
and we were also warned to always return to our lodge latest by 10pm coz of d volatile security situation then and mosy esp. We werent speakin d language,we wont be able to defend ourselves if we were caught at night by d sucurity pple......
u wont believe i'd go 2ru a bushpath where dangerous animals had been killed previously to see these chics at their papa house around 12midnight and 1am...smoochin and makin out under d tree...then...wud return to my lodge 2ru d same bushpath around 2am,all alone
just thinkin about d risks when service year ended.....What if i'd been caught by their parents or friends to their fiance
What if I was robbed when goin to see them or when comin back to my lodge
What if I was apprehended by d vigilante or police and declared an armed robber
What if I was attacked by a dangerous animal esp. Snakes that were very common along that bushpath
There wud be one single answer to all of these....U have been warned....then i'd look like a FOOL
Miss u Rukayat and Alheri

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Olutozn54(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2012
Off d record,i suck her pussy.bt she b virgin o.wre is she nw,hmmm

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by maggdon(m): 7:47am On Oct 25, 2012
stevewale: Always making me to wash her pant anytime we are bathing together. Hahahahahaha!!! I feel stupid anytime I thought of it now
angry grin otidi gberudani... Ahahaahhahhaa, wash pants........ Me na to run go buy her breakfast weneva she cums to my place, coz she no sabi cuk
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2012
Jinadu-Josefu:
Way back during my service year,we were warned neva to av any affair with indigenes coz most of them are engaged at an early age....that was d practice in d north then...bt me with my strong head i dey "kolombi" 2 separate local chics that were about to marry....**no b mu fault,those chics too like me**
u wont believe i'd go 2ru a bushpath where dangerous animals had been killed previously to see these chics at their papa house around 12midnight and 1am...smoochin and makin out under d tree...then...wud return to my lodge 2ru d same bushpath around 2am,all alone
just thinkin about d risks when service year ended.....What if i'd been caught by their parents or friends to their fiance
What if I was attacked by a dangerous animal esp. Snakes that were very common along that bushpath

Dude you sure say no be the female students wey you teach for secondary school as corper you dey kolombi..... Underage nawa to u o!

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by AdeniyiA(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2012
stalking her wt palpitating heart.
chu! na wa 4 childhood luv o, i later discovered dt u can NEVER stalk a lady

2 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by virginvampire(m): 7:54am On Oct 25, 2012
I want to explain something here 80% of what we claim is love is not love its just a mans ego we do this things so that

1.She will know we are capable
2.She won't look for someone else to do it (big lie)
3.Cos of our big ego
4.She won't prefer someone else to us

So guys re not realli driven by emotional love as such our love engine is fuelled by personal pride....for me I can't just take my pride for granted so I can do anyhting to a woman and for a woman to prove it.

4 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by nanaman(m): 7:58am On Oct 25, 2012
dammytosh: I had 2 shirts but saved enough money for her daily up keep. The sacrifice includes not eating for days. I was doing this so that she will be 'comfortable' and have no reason to go beg other guys for money.

Thank God that was way back before i have the kind of resources i have now cos if na now, i can give her enough money to fund her wedding with another guy.

I laugh hard and loud when girls like her come my way this days. It is good to be once upon a time in mumuity grin

Lest i forget, where is she now ? She is married with 3 kids to another man. grin grin grin grin

She has called me several times for help and i told her they have removed the tribal mark on my face since.

So you know you got that before..na love jare
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by JinaduJosefu(m): 7:59am On Oct 25, 2012
omonori1:

Dude you sure say no be the female students wey you teach for secondary school as corper you dey kolombi..... Underage nawa to u o!
nope,neva....for the 3 years i taught after graduation b4 pickin up my job....i neva had anything to do with any of my student....that was my 1st principle,u lose ur respect as a teacher then u start avin an affair with any of ur students....Rukayat was avin her I.T in a LG while Alheri was an HND2 student in a neighbourin polytechnic

3 Likes

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by joey4jo: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2012
Jinadu-Josefu:
Way back during my service year,we were warned neva to av any affair with indigenes coz most of them wud av been engaged at an early age....that was d practice in d north then...bt me with my strong head i dey "kolombi" 2 separate local chics that were about to marry....**no b my fault,those chics too like me**
and we were also warned to always return to our lodge latest by 10pm coz of d volatile security situation then and mosy esp. We werent speakin d language,we wont be able to defend ourselves if we were caught at night by d sucurity pple......
There wud be one single answer to all of these....U have been warned....then i'd look like a FOOL
Guy which state and area abeg.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Rooneyboy(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2012
Jilo83: Travelled 2 meet her twice in a wk.

Now this is very dangerous
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by JinaduJosefu(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2012
joey4jo:
Guy which state and area abeg.
niger state....i leave u to guess d area
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by joey4jo: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2012
Jinadu-Josefu:

niger state....i leave u to guess d area
Kk.. Na wa for u o! All this risk for that forbidden fruit. That's why malo girls dey vex me sometimes, pretence.

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by ChiSun27(m): 8:09am On Oct 25, 2012
Going 2 ha family ouz late in d 9t 2 look 4 ha 4 rfuzn 2 pick my kal..
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Abujafood: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2012
okpara damian: Runs her admission 4 her wit my money,pay her house rent,still yet, she continue prolonging me of sleeping wit her,at last another man disvirgin her,i nok my self any time i remember dis.but other girls ar seeing d revenge now.

U male or female?
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by JinaduJosefu(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2012
joey4jo:
Kk.. Na wa for u o! All this risk for that forbidden fruit. That's why malo girls dey vex me sometimes, pretence.
u cant really blame them,most of their husbands are bestowed on them....pple they dont av chemistry with.....they wud want to explore b4 spendin d rest of their life in "boundage"**but mind u,my own chics are not malo girls,they are d confirmed yariyan mai kio**
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by ameer2: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2012
annawhite: buying designers for her while you move about in a highly starched okirika shirt and trousers
Gos is watching you undecided
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Iykecollins(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2012
pedestal82:

Thank God u survived the jump, a guy was not so lucky back in Uniben
He died doing exactly what u did, but from 4th floor, Faculty of
Social science. Any Uniben witness in the house! Crazy things guyz
Do mcheew
Yp i can rememba his knee pulled dat he has to remain squating, learnt he died b4 being taken to ubth, not sure wether he did it for his gf though, if it was, am sure the girl must be married by now with kids even...really silly.
#iwilldie4u
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by fizeul(m): 8:14am On Oct 25, 2012
DonTonero: Most times as men our lust drives makes us do stupid things just to show her we cared but as you grow older you view those act as childish though may be funny.

Mine was writing her exam for her after boasting for her friends that i wont get caught which i scaled through but i have to jump from up when i was spotted though i have submitted her paper then.

well the girl later left me, this days i see it as; was i drugged or mad? yours please no insult
Na only one exam you do, you dey hala.. I sat 6 exams because of a girl.. Gather the money, give her.. Wetin i dey talk sef, na after each exam she dey wait for my hostel to collect am. She wan buy bb that time..
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by fizeul(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2012
fizeul: Na only one exam you do, you dey hala.. I sat 6 exams because of a girl.. Gather the money, give her.. Wetin i dey talk sef, na after each exam she dey wait for my hostel to collect am. She wan buy bb that time..
na season one be that.. For season 2.. I call girl everyday and every9te for seven months exactly, send card, put money for her account.. Her total time spent on callin me during that time was less than 5mins.. Honestly.. I woke up one morning and asked her what she has contributed to the relationship..she couldn't say anything, few days later we broke up..
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by kingikenna: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2012
Left Enugu without my parents' knowledge to come and see her in Lagos coz she was sick. But now we are no more. Kinda suck...

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by misreal(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2012
elari: . . . No na, afta sum anti-biotics, within a week, the tin phinish
i wud advice u to go to de hospital oh cos if nt treated well u might find it difficult to impregnate ur wife.seun wats wrong i av seen dis topic b4 on nairaland.i don dey tire for nl nw sef.anytin can make front page.
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Les: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2012
Mr_Chima: Buying her a plate of rice for N1000 at Tantalizer. angry
choi!!!! Mr chima don enter nairaland, abi mrs chima de play planks on us Anyway mr, ur wife na correct!!!
Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by joey4jo: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2012
fizeul: Na only one exam you do, you dey hala.. I sat 6 exams because of a girl.. Gather the money, give her.. Wetin i dey talk sef, na after each exam she dey wait for my hostel to collect am. She wan buy bb that time..
O boi! Bois don mumu finish!! Lol! Chai!!
Jinadu-Josefu:

u cant really blame them,most of their husbands are bestowed on them....pple they dont av chemistry with.....they wud want to explore b4 spendin d rest of their life in "boundage"**but mind u,my own chics are not malo girls,they are d confirmed yariyan mai kio**
Dude a hausa girl is a malo girl, doesn't matter if she's a classy or a hawlker. That's the point of the whole "bondage" to keep them away from badt guys like you. Unfortunately, its not working, I don't believe the girls, they are too old for that stuff, if they actually have been given out they would have been married before they are taken to higher institution, they only used that story so that you don't feel guilty, and make u feel like your liberating them.. Omo, they played you!

1 Like

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by Honeybeauty: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2012
omg! U guys ave finished we ladies. Wot about wot we (d ladies)do 2 pls u guy huh?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady by dober(m): 8:29am On Oct 25, 2012
Hehehe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Groom In Traditional Attire Ties The Knot From Hospital Bed In SA (PICS) / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? / Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.