Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Wholesale Sellers Needed - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Wholesale Sellers Needed (825 Views)

The Vogue Valentine Fair Abuja..where Buyers Meet Sellers / Xmas Promo!! UK Shoes For Sale @ Cheap Rates And Large Quantity For Sellers / Top Sellers Of Brazilian, Indian, Peruvian And Malaysian Hair At Cheap Rates!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale Sellers Needed by feminineA: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hello
I need wholesalers to supply me goods at a very affordable price (minus primark goods).
Only serious wholesaler who has been in the business for a while and also can send me pix of goods he/she can get for me. The difference between order and delivery should be around 2-3 weeks

Thx
Re: Wholesale Sellers Needed by gentsnladies(f): 5:19pm On Oct 24, 2012
Hi

I offer retail and wholesales of ladies tops, shoes, dresses, jewelrys, lingeries also men's stuff
Check my website for pics of what i have in stock right now and see if u like any thing then call or mail me.
www.gentsnladies.com 08122632245 Mail: ask@gentsnladies.com

Re: Wholesale Sellers Needed by chinymi: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
if you are interested in getting ballet flats and pointed flats, call me on 07089061554. Prices come as low as 3400 and you can get discounts on large orders
Re: Wholesale Sellers Needed by chinymi: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
some of my flats

Re: Wholesale Sellers Needed by temiflex01(m): 5:39am On Nov 04, 2012
feminine A: Hello
I need wholesalers to supply me goods at a very affordable price (minus primark goods).
Only serious wholesaler who has been in the business for a while and also can send me pix of goods he/she can get for me. The difference between order and delivery should be around 2-3 weeks

Thx

I have male and female stuffs@wholesale price, tops, suit, polo shirt, wristwatches, shoes, blazers etc. u can send me ur email to receive my e-catalog.
Temi - 08094609811 or tboy_eldissy@yahoo.com

Re: Wholesale Sellers Needed by asianexport: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hello,

Have you tried Bangkok-Personal-shopper ?

They have been very helpful to me.
Re: Wholesale Sellers Needed by housefosogis(f): 9:27pm On Nov 08, 2012
hi, house of sogis have amazing discount on all its goods ranging from polo tops to ladies, men and kiddies wear and shoes. ladies bag also available. like our fb page https://www.facebook.com/pages/House-of-sogis/243735539064739?ref=hl to see pictures and if you like anything mail or give me a call on 08026108413 or aminuife2012 @yahoo.com so we can discuss price.
will be expecting your calls or mails
Re: Wholesale Sellers Needed by PTACOMPANY: 8:00am On Nov 09, 2012
[quote author=feminine A]Hello

Thx[/quote

HI, PLS CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE www.pta.com.vn , We can send goods from Vietnam to Nigeria for you at very competitive price , we also have warehouse in Ibadan. Let me know if you want to purchase we will forward you the prices.

Thanks you / Phuong Nguyen - quephuong@pta.com.vn

(1) (Reply)

Pls Show Me Some Love Nd Vote For Me On Mr Anambra Contest. / TOPCLASS Collection Of Fashion,casual, And Luxury Watches (wholesale And Retail) / Halloween Costume Ideas 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.