Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

If Germany Had Won World War 2 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If Germany Had Won World War 2 (1563 Views)

Putin Threatens World War 3, Says Russia Could Invade Europe Within Two Days / WORLD WAR 2 (what Is The Real Truth) / Iran 'Is Ready For War' - Are we headed for World War 3 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Germany Had Won World War 2 by Shalome(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2012
I just Finished watching a documentary on World war 2. It was Nice that the Allies had the Victory but i do ponder sometimes if they would have won if America did not join the war,How would the World be if the Germans had Won the war,would the world be a better place,what would have been the Fate of the jews? Where would Africa stand,the french and English colonies.
Re: If Germany Had Won World War 2 by Areaboy2(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2012
Shalomé: I just Finished watching a documentary on World war 2. It was Nice that the Allies had the Victory but i do ponder sometimes if they would have won if America did not join the war,How would the World be if the Germans had Won the war,would the world be a better place,what would have been the Fate of the jews? Where would Africa stand,the French and English colonies.

Well, the Jews would have been completely erased from Europe. But Hitler's Idea of a thousand year Reich would not hold out that long. Look at the soviet union, They won the war but still collapsed in 1990.

If Hitler won, You and me would be speaking good German by now and Racism would be 50 years worse than it is now.

On a more serious note though, Hitler was hoping for a Truce with Britain after he got his revenge with France (Following the WW1 Humiliation at Versailles). After which he would push east in the hope of Finishing off the Russians. No one can actually say if he would have been successful against the Soviets bar fighting a war on two fronts.

SO here is my idea of what would have happened if Britain had taken the truce: The third Reich will let Britain keep all her colonies (that's including us) just as they promised while the soviets will push for peace as soon as possible by giving away Land. Land that Hitler considered as Lebensraum (living space) will be taken by force all over the Balkans and south eastern Europe. After which Major fighting will end with only resistance movement fighting guerilla style warfare. The Economy may or may not even recover regardless of stolen land as Hitler used up the entire countries money to fund his Wermacth oppression. The war will leave him practically exhausted and he'll be dead less than a decade after the war, reich falls and everyone scrubs for as much country land as they can.

The world would have been a very different place. Cameroon and the rest of them lot around us will all be German colonies grin Guten tag!!!!! grin

Oh and I'm not sure how the Japs would have turned out cos they actually made America join that hopeless war

1 Like

Re: If Germany Had Won World War 2 by Shalome(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2012
I like your post bro...informative

(1) (Reply)

The Sins Of Queen Elizabeth.... / British/nigerian Soldier Serving In Afghanistan. / Devastating Meteor Strike In IRAN , Why Is The World Keeping Mute ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.