Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

How Do You Know That He Or She Is "the One - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know That He Or She Is "the One (893 Views)

She Doesn't Know That I'm The Man That Rape Her Years Ago / How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know That He Or She Is "the One by trason(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2008
I've often heard of people just knowing on meeting that a person is "THE ONE"

Do you believe that this is true

How many time have you thought "this is the one" and it hasn't been

Also when people know that someone definately isn't "THE ONE" but they marry them anyway

Re: How Do You Know That He Or She Is "the One by pin4eva(f): 9:44am On Jan 26, 2008
the one for what? i don't understand
Re: How Do You Know That He Or She Is "the One by kobe(m): 9:52am On Jan 26, 2008
the one to do what?
do you mean like neo in the matrix?
Re: How Do You Know That He Or She Is "the One by amuki: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2008
If I could help Trason, what he means by 'the one' is your soul mate, the person that is meant to stand by your side for better or for worse who knows?
Re: How Do You Know That He Or She Is "the One by cooljoe(m): 11:34am On Jan 26, 2008
There is no such thing as "the one", you only find someone who can tolerate your vice and is compatable to a level with you and vice-versa. Simple.
Re: How Do You Know That He Or She Is "the One by choco4life(m): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2008
I beg to differ, i dont think it works that way,
people just take risk most times.
Stayed a while longer with those who scream he/she's the one at first sight?
Re: How Do You Know That He Or She Is "the One by babycool(f): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2008
As for me, from just one look, i knew i had fallen, just nothing i could do about it! kiss
Re: How Do You Know That He Or She Is "the One by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2008
You just know, different for everyone.

As for me, I knew from the onset. cool
Re: How Do You Know That He Or She Is "the One by mystikalb2(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2008
@ poster

plz explain more futher, ok
Re: How Do You Know That He Or She Is "the One by adeboo(f): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2008
Like Siena said, there are different ways of knowing.

He would have to touch me (emotionally) in places tat i have never been touched before - in short sha, its a whole different combination of things.

It also helps when God's spirit testifies with your spirit that he is the one. smiley
Re: How Do You Know That He Or She Is "the One by momer(m): 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2008
Hi there!
                  I am new to this group, could any one plz help me in making simple 200 W UPS.I further interface it with micro controller 8051.
Re: How Do You Know That He Or She Is "the One by uspry1(f): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2008
kobe:

the one to do what?
do you mean like neo in the matrix?
@kobo
angry steal my posting from previously thread by different poster at below link:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-107990.0.html   angry

m omer:

Hi there!
                  I am new to this group, could any one plz help me in making simple 200 W UPS.I further interface it with micro controller 8051.

@m omer,
you posted wrong Nairaland Romance board, your posting should be in Nairaland Technology board in the  child board: "Computer".

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Urgently! / I Saved His Life At Three / Is It Advicable To Marry A Divorcee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.