Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? (18513 Views)

Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Gossip Magazines Existed In Biblical Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by 222Martins(m): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2012
What if God decides to give you a chance to live in the biblical times of old? Who would you choose to be and tell us why?
For me, i would love to be King Solomon........Money, Power, Women, Respect, Wisdom. But i don't want to end up like him oooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2012
Lol, i sha will like to be mary, martha's sister so i get to chat with jesus u know...and sit on his lap, dt'll definitely make sense
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by EmmaTay(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2012
I'll be [size=15pt]METHUSELAH[/size],U all know why

8 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2012
DANIEL OR JOHN. TO KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE REVEALED THE GREATEST SECRETS OF THE WORLD.

4 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2012
ATMC: Lol, i sha will like to be mary, martha's sister so i get to chat with jesus u know...and sit on his lap, dt'll definitely make sense
shocked

5 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by wiegraf: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2012
This is actually a good question, it highlights one core issue many people who don't share your faith would have with it (this applies to a lot of religions). The desire to return to the past and hamper progress because you've somehow been brainwashed into think that period was a better one. Incredibly, many even thinking it was more enlightened. If you can't see what I'm saying, think of muslims and their desire to have sharia, drafted 1400 years ago when slavery and various other abominations were the norm, in today's world.

Throw out all your rights, your technology, modern medicine, etc. Dream up a world that existed 2000 years ago that is better than the current one if you want. Just don't expect others trying to aid humanity positively and objectively, by like say establishing human rights or medical research etc, to indulge you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ijawkid(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2012
ATMC: Lol, i sha will like to be mary, martha's sister so i get to chat with jesus u know...and sit on his lap, dt'll definitely make sense

Why would you wanna sit on Jesus' lap??

Lol....

Abeg o...

6 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol....

Abeg o...

A very good question grin to seduce him I guess grin grin Jesus would have said 'GET BEHIND ME SATAN' lol Heavy temptation~!

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Kslib(m): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
Solomon

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol....

Abeg o...
seriallink:

A very good question grin to seduce him I guess grin grin Jesus would have said 'GET BEHIND ME SATAN' lol Heavy temptation~!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by k2039: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2012
DAVID

Immunity clause

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
obadiah777: shocked
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol....

Abeg o...
what's wrong with sitting on his lap, afterall judas gave him a peck and who frowned upon dt?

3 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2012
seriallink:

i bet he wont!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by 222Martins(m): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
k2039: DAVID

Immunity clause
So you can steal money and kill people like our corrupt politicians. Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by UjSizzle(f): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2012
Daniel for sure
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by janykute: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2012
I would like to be Moses.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2012
Mine : Gideon :- Judges 6-8
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
uj_sizzle: Daniel for sure

For a Lady? Why not go for Esther grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2012
ATMC: i bet he wont!

Are you sure grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by UjSizzle(f): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
seriallink:

For a Lady? Why not go for Esther grin
Nah no special anointing there joor
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2012
uj_sizzle:
Nah no special anointing there joor

grin Special anointing huh? Interesting!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by advocate666: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
Solomon. 1000 free punanas.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by advocate666: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2012
uj_sizzle: Daniel for sure

Some people like suffer no be small.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by UjSizzle(f): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
seriallink:

grin Special anointing huh? Interesting!
yup. favour, academic excellence, resilience, interprtation of dreams...that guy too much joor. Next option will be Elisha

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
seriallink:

Are you sure grin
he wont tell me to get behind him cos my mind is not twisted...he sees it and knows dt nothing is attached to my sitting on his lap, its just what it is, SITTING ON D LAP OF ONE WHO LOVES ME

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by UjSizzle(f): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2012
advocate666:

If you get better eyes u for see wetin dey dat man life.

2 Likes

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by italo: 5:29pm On Oct 25, 2012
advocate666:

This thread is sure cracking me up.

For me, I'd like to be Peter or Mary.

To have Jesus trust you so much that he left his Church in your care must be really special...

...But to carry God -who created heaven and earth - in your womb?

That's absolutely unimaginable!

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by saintvc(m): 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2012

no lap dance. No seductin .

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by saintvc(m): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2012
Peter

peter waz fishaman. I love fish dan meat.

Peter waz head of disciple. I lyk to b oga

peter walkd with jesus on water. I wil try dat wen flood afects my house.

Peter deny Jesus and repentd. I sin and i am sory and apologice instantly.
:
peter is iliterate but stil headed d church. Am not a pastos or priest but wil stil make heaven and b saint

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 26, 2012
saintvc:

no lap dance. No seductin .

ATMC funny girl! She want make Jesus lap her grin but she get good intention, no seduction go follow am grin grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by ATMC(f): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2012
seriallink:

ATMC funny girl! She want make Jesus lap her grin but she get good intention, no seduction go follow am grin grin
its possible na, brother jesus doesn't have your kind of heart. smiley meanwhile bro serialconnection repent! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tithe In The New Testament: Who's Wrong Between Daddy Freeze & Nigerian Pastors? / Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland / Noah : The Real Story - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.