Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,077 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Request Hold Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Request Hold Up (778 Views)

One Arm General Athan Achuonu Cause Hold Up In Ehime Mbano L.g.a Imo State. / Massive Hold Up In Aba As Protesters Faults Apeal Court Ruling On Okezie Ikpeazu / President Buhari Convoy Hold Up Traffic For One And Half Hour In Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Request Hold Up by whitecat007: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2012
Seun, why is it difficult for you and your mods to do the right thing? for the past several days now that I have been asking for help to delete some posts that I am not very proud of. You should at least reply to let me know if my request is not doable.
Is the vision already dead?
Re: Request Hold Up by Seun(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2012
whitecat007: Seun, why is it difficult for you and your mods to do the right thing? for the past several days now that I have been asking for help to delete some posts that I am not very proud of. You should at least reply to let me know if my request is not doable.
Is the vision already dead?
Ask mukina2 or semid4lyfe

(1) (Reply)

Addressing Boko Haram Is Not My Responsibility- Borno State Governor / Conservative Leaders Reject Secession Talk In Wake Of Obama's Election / Gunmen kill retired Pastor, Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.