Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Certified 3D/B.I.M Visualization Training For Architects And Interior Designers! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Certified 3D/B.I.M Visualization Training For Architects And Interior Designers! (745 Views)

3D Architectural Modeling For Interior Designers / Interior Designers In Nigeria / Looking For Talented Interior Designers? Look No Further: Welcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Certified 3D/B.I.M Visualization Training For Architects And Interior Designers! by ArchitectDavid: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2012
www.creativecity.com.ng

At Creative City, we offer top-notch B.I.M/visualization training specially tailored for the architectural and interior design industry, while also working full-time in production. Students, architects and interior designers can gain an edge in their respective fields by mastering the professional use of B.I.M and 3D design visualization software, enabling you to experience your design before they are real.

Our primary goal is to equip practitioners with the knowledge and skill to best express their creativity and design.

Creative City utilizes the very best technology to produce stunning, realistic computer renderings and animation for the design and construction industry. And you should know . . . IT'S BEST TO LEARN FROM THE BEST !
Re: Certified 3D/B.I.M Visualization Training For Architects And Interior Designers! by ArchitectDavid: 5:20am On Nov 08, 2012
Certified Architectural/BIM Visualization Professional (CABVP) - Full Revit 2012, 3ds Max Rendering, Photoshop
Re: Certified 3D/B.I.M Visualization Training For Architects And Interior Designers! by ArchitectDavid: 5:23am On Nov 08, 2012
Certified Interior Design Visualization Professional - Full ArchiCAD, 3ds Max Rendering, Photoshop for post-production enhancement

(1) (Reply)

2bedroom Flat And 3bedroom Flat To Let @ Gbagada / Rcsolver: The Ultimate Software For Reinforced Concrete Members Design! / Plots Of Land For Sale @ OTA VIA AYOBO-IPAJA 15MINS DRIVE FROM LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.