Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Which Way Would You Prefer To Die? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Way Would You Prefer To Die? (547 Views)

Which Housemaid Would You Prefer? Male Or Female? / NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! / Dying Words Of Famous People: What Would You Prefer To Be Your Last Words? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Way Would You Prefer To Die? by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 26, 2012
As sick as you think this post may be, there is no denying that the thought of death and how we are going to die comes to mind every now and then....especially considering our current security challenges.
So here is my question; aside from sleeping and never waking up and dying as a result of old age, which other way would you prefer to die?
Or in other words, which is an easier way for you to die?
Remember, this is just to test our imaginative skills only and also there is alot of pun intended.
So don't come and be like God forbid, it's not my portion, please....
Re: Which Way Would You Prefer To Die? by dominique(f): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2012
Quick, painless, definately not the way the Aluu4 boys went. I personally dont mind being euthanized.
Re: Which Way Would You Prefer To Die? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2012
dominique: Quick, painless, definately not the way the Aluu4 boys went. I personally dont mind being euthanized.
lol, but euthasia is more of like a mercy killing naw.
Re: Which Way Would You Prefer To Die? by dominique(f): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2012
blogger1.0:

lol, but euthasia is more of like a mercy killing naw.

yeah i know
Re: Which Way Would You Prefer To Die? by CLIQBOY(m): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
I will like to Die while having Sex
Re: Which Way Would You Prefer To Die? by hunter121: 4:38am On Oct 27, 2012
Thanks for this post guys I was going through the same thing.
[img]http://www.freecoupontoday.info/coupon/shopping/act.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.freecoupontoday.info/coupon/shopping/lk.jpg[/img]
Re: Which Way Would You Prefer To Die? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2012
^^^ So, tell us....

(1) (Reply)

Boxing Day People! / Nawa For Rice O! / something positive to jump start 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.