Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. (27420 Views)

Happy Eid-ul-Adha My Muslim Brothers And Sisters! / The Moon Has Been Sighted, Sunday, July 27, 2014 is Eid-Ul-Fitr / Questions About Ram Sacrifice On Eid Ul Adha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 26, 2012
Happy blessed EID. We wish an Eid full of Joy, blessings and taqwa.

Dear brothers and sisters,
on this very special day, extend your hand to poors , give them charity & food . be reminded of the teaching of Udhiya. sacrifice the animal to achieve Allah's satisfaction and give thanks to Allah for blessing us with this event .
on this happy day, embrace everyone regardless the status, distance or relation . And please everyone make dua for us , for our family and for the ummah . may Allah accept the hajj and the sacrifice of all muslims. may Allah bless us . Aameen !

taqabba'Allahu mina wa minkum [ may Allah accept it from you & from us ] Eid Mubarak smiley

14 Likes

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by maclatunji: 12:59am On Oct 26, 2012
May Almighty Allah accept our good deeds,
forgive our sins and grant us paradise
(Ameen).

Happy Eid-ul-Adha. Remember to Celebrate
with moderation and take care whilst
slaughtering your animals. Do so by following
Islamic etiquettes.

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by mukina2: 1:08am On Oct 26, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by server123: 1:11am On Oct 26, 2012
I wish them all muslims a happy celebration

Courtesy 2GOING

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by server123: 1:17am On Oct 26, 2012
omonori1: Happy blessed EID. We wish an Eid full of Joy, blessings and taqwa.

Dear brothers and sisters,
on this very special day, extend your hand to poors , give them charity & food . be reminded of the teaching of Udhiya. sacrifice the animal to achieve Allah's satisfaction and give thanks to Allah for blessing us with this event .
on this happy day, embrace everyone regardless the status, distance or relation . And please everyone make dua for us , for our family and for the ummah . may Allah accept the hajj and the sacrifice of all muslims. may Allah bless us . Aameen !

taqabba'Allahu mina wa minkum [ may Allah accept it from you & from us ] Eid Mubarak smiley

Amin...
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Tolaaaaannni(f): 1:36am On Oct 26, 2012
Eid Mubarak/ Barka de sallah to all muslims

2 Likes

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Psylas(m): 1:41am On Oct 26, 2012
Baraka eshi sallah 2 u ..M
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Ajibel(m): 1:48am On Oct 26, 2012
Am so excited...cant wait for dawn.. Happy Ed-il-Adha to fellow brothers & sisters in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by bushwailo: 1:53am On Oct 26, 2012
Eid Mubarak to all Muslims smiley
Fireworks only no bombs please cool
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by joey4jo: 1:55am On Oct 26, 2012
server123: I wish them all happy celebration Courtesy 2GOING

How did you do this abeg? I have for a long time wondered how it is done? A link, but you name its how you wish.
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by kheart(m): 2:05am On Oct 26, 2012
Barka da sallah to all my muslims brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by deols(f): 3:00am On Oct 26, 2012
Eid Mubarak

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by deols(f): 3:01am On Oct 26, 2012
Taqabalallahuminna wa minkum

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by deols(f): 3:02am On Oct 26, 2012
Kulu am wa antum bikhayr

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by deols(f): 3:04am On Oct 26, 2012
Barka de sallah

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by deols(f): 3:05am On Oct 26, 2012
Happy eid

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by deols(f): 3:06am On Oct 26, 2012
A ku odun. A ku iyedun

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by deols(f): 3:06am On Oct 26, 2012
Emi a se pupo laye..amin

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Fulaman198(m): 3:47am On Oct 26, 2012
Allah sarki, Allah sarki

Barka da sallah, yo alla yaaru yonki yesso Amin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Nobody: 3:52am On Oct 26, 2012
Fulaman198: Allah sarki, Allah sarki

Barka da sallah, yo alla yaaru yonki yesso Amin

Bonne Fete de Tabaski smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Yuzarsif(m): 4:20am On Oct 26, 2012
Subhanalah, walhandulillah,wa lailaha illallahu wallahu akbar! Alhamdulillahi ala-ni'imatil islam, happy sallah to all muzlim ummah!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by omoijoba(m): 6:18am On Oct 26, 2012
Happy Eid-il-Adha to all my muslim brothers and sisters. Barka de sallah

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by omoijoba(m): 6:18am On Oct 26, 2012
Happy Eid-il-Adha to all my muslims brothers and sisters. Barka de sallah

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Biggyd2: 6:38am On Oct 26, 2012
Happy sallah to all muslims on NL and everywhere! Happy holiday. How are we going to share the e-ram grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by wysenas(m): 6:51am On Oct 26, 2012
As we join d entire muslim world to celebrate sallah today,may d happiness and celebration that filled d atmosphere in d household of Prophet Ibrahim and Ismael thousand years ago be with our family{Amin}.BARKA DE SALLAH TO NIGERIANS !
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Journey1: 6:59am On Oct 26, 2012
Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters in the deen. May Allah accept our sacrifice as an act of ibadah. Ameen.
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by tintingz(m): 7:07am On Oct 26, 2012
Bar'ka de sallah
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by deejay911(m): 7:20am On Oct 26, 2012
The following acts are Sunnah on the day of Eid ul Adha:
1. To wake up early in the morning
2. To clean one’s teeth with a miswaak
3. To have a bath
4. To put on one’s best available clothes
5. To use ittar (permissible perfume)
6. Not to eat before the Eid prayer
7. To recite the Takbir of Tashreeq in a loud voice while going to Eid prayer
May Allah accept all our efforts and unite us as one, and give us the ability to act upon the Quran and sunnah.
Barka da Sallah

1 Like

Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by aitanofi(m): 7:25am On Oct 26, 2012
Happy eid ul adha to all muslims, be reminded that 'taqwah' is what almighty Allah enjoined on us all, no matter how big or small ur ram is, if u do not thread on a taqwwah basis, is all nothing, may our sacrifice be accepted from each and everyone of us, aaaaamin. Eid mubarak
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2012
Eid mubarak. Posting this as I prepare for eid here in my hometown
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2012
joey4jo:
How did you do this abeg? I have for a long time wondered how it is done? A link, but you name its how you wish.
Quote his post, you would see the way he arranged the url and name he gave it(2going) in the text box. Learn from there.
Re: Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. by Dawdy(m): 7:46am On Oct 26, 2012
Eid mubarak to all Muslim ummah!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Pregnant Bride / Sallah: FG Declares Thursday, Friday Public Holidays / Ruling On Taking Boyfriends Or Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.