Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures (30862 Views)

Beautiful Ife Ask Guys To Compare Her Massive Stuffs With Cossy B0@bs [photos] / What Is Yvonne Nelson Doing To Him? [LOOK] / Is Yvonne Nelson Too Skinny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by eric1960: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2012
The actress released a press statement recently claiming she is not bleaching. But guys look at these pictures ..is she telling the truth?

My attention has been drawn to recent media reports that I am bleaching my skin and the continuous nature of this wicked, unfounded and absolutely unnecessary misinformation have compelled me to once again respond.

These stories are absolutely not true and do not in any way put food on anybody’s table, does not add value to any body’s life and can only be described as mischief.

I fully understand the dangers of skin bleaching and would not engage in any such venture. I am a lady and I appreciate my God-given looks. I do not need to change my skin colour for any reason.

Truth is that even if I was bleaching, I do not owe anyone any explanation, but I am not bleaching, I have not bleached and I won’t bleach.

I love my skin just the way it is and I do my best to keep it healthy and nice.
If God has remained good to me and continues to make my skin nicer, I do not see how it should be a problem to someone.

In a society that largely frowns on skin bleaching, it would be unfair and very unkind to falsely accuse me of bleaching when I am absolutely innocent of that charge.

As an actress I take different pictures under different shades of light and with different shades of makeup depending on what the picture would be used for.

It is therefore not strange to find different pictures of me looking different. It does not mean I am bleaching and one does not need to be an industry player to know this.

Even in movies, depending on who the director is, there are different lighting angles and brightness levels that can be used to make a character look different and this is no secret. Even a change of weather can have an effect of one’s skin.

I want to use this platform to assure all persons who have expressed worry about these reports that there is no cause for alarm because I am not bleaching, have not bleached and would not bleach.

There are more prudent and beneficial things to focus on and these frequent distractions are of no use.

I should have spent this time focusing on my new movies or memorizing my next script and not responding to false gossips.

Thank you.
Sincerely yours,
Yvonne Nelson

Before
www.nairaland.com/attachments/124462_549318a8ff059d839eb31381c999e668_jpgc30bddc6515c0f79e599162622082ca3

Now
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L1l2b25uZS1OZWxzb251dXV1dXV1dXV1dXV1dXJycnJycnJyci5qcGd8NjYw[/img]
[img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L1l2b25uZS1OZWxzb25oaGhoaGhoaGhoaGhoaGhoaGhoaGhoaGhoaC5qcGd8NjYw[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-IWXdbuBMNJQ/UIhJ0_khr4I/AAAAAAAADJY/MUWwBGvS5vA/s400/is%2Bshe%2Bbleaching.jpg[/img]

http://.com/2012/10/yvonne-nelson-addresses-bleaching.html
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2012
Who's she Or Where is she from?

20 Likes

Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by abuaoyen(f): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
Tel urself d truth. :-P
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by SlyIg(f): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2012
Open your gallery and go to your pictures, do you have the same complexion in all your pictures? Light, environment and many other factors contributes to this. She isnt bleaching pls. Its a mere difference in the images.

9 Likes

Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by RickyRoss1(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
SlyIg: Open your gallery and go to your pictures, do you have the same complexion in all your pictures? Light, environment and many other factors contributes to this. She isnt bleaching pls. Its a mere difference in the images.

Is she the only one that uses different sets, environments, lighting etc? Why is Omotala and all the other fair complexioned actors/actresses skin color not changing?
Its a known fact in ghana Yvonne Nelson is bleaching, people know her very well before her acting career, shes only denying it because shes a star and doesn't want people to know she has low self esteem problem.

Anyways, its her body and she has every right to do whatever she likes, but bleaching is totally wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by iBukas: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2012
This one is Over bleaching
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by Lekmusic: 10:46am On Oct 27, 2012
Wizee: Who's she Or Where is she from?
actress frm Ghana. Iyanya mentioned her in the song 'your waist'
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by prettyboi1(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2012
That's not bleaching. You know someone's bleaching when their skin starts looking like a yellow-bulb camouflage. But that up there certainly isn't bleaching. I just think she's now comfortable enough to take appropriate care of her body & that's why there seems to be a difference. If you look thoroughly at her older pix,you'd see that she probably had the potential to look like this since......but money probably na issue before. I might be wrong though & I'm open to constructive corrections. God Bless Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by ifihearam: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2012
WHETHER SHE BLEACHES OR NOT,SHE LOOKS VERY GOOD AND ENTICING

2 Likes

Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by DonaldGenes(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2012
Just walking bye

2 Likes

Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by Amakamax(f): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2012
Me likey grin
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by djeezy(m): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2012
3 things could be discerned or nay responsible for her light skin. I don't want to play detective dee here but I'll open our minds to different possibilities.
1. It's either she's actually bleaching which I doubt she'll admit to. The society frowns at it with utmost disapproval.
2. Different shades of light. This can also be responsible for light or darker complexion vis-a-vis pictures απϑ videos. Indoor pictures απϑ outdoor pics cannot have the same skin tone. Flash also plays a pivotal role in skin tone.
3. Camera resolution. When you used to take pictures with 2MP or 3.2mp απϑ latter you upgraded to 5 or 8MP, you'll be more lighter in the latter than former.

3 Likes

Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2012
It is only due to their impoverished minds that they encourage themselves to go ahead and bleach themselves..why can't one be satisfied with his or her Natural skin colour?? Illiteracy is a deadly disease
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by stynoski: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2012
Okay Miss. Neloon, we hear you. You are not BLEACHING, you are TONING! Whether Jonah swallowed the fish or the fish swallowed Jonah, something is fishy! Moreover, its ur body!

8 Likes

Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by dejiswaggs(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2012
d girl no bleach naaa!

1 Like

Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2012
I think I have a crush on her. cheesy
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by Hobbynarh: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2012
d difference is clear..dz is definately bleaching
bt she is vry pretty while dark,must we all be light...
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by kundul: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2012
Singing*** U dey bleach oh u dey bleach .............(Fela)

1 Like

Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by dabrake(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2012
As if i care. Thinking 'bout how much to budget for my garri shopping and you're talking nonsense
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by freecocoa(f): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2012
And this is being discussed as if its a matter of international security because?
Who cares what she does with her skin, if she wants to turn purple then so be it.
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by mallorca(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2012
Na her body
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2012
Don't worry nelson, we believe you. You are not bleaching, you are toning.
And yes we know they are two very different things, we know toning is not the new designer name for bleaching.
With such a clean record and wonderful relationship with nigerians, the skill with which you avoid scadals especially the ones in relation to nigerians and our male celebrities, we can trust that u are a very decent and truthful girl.
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by nosagold(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2012
Lekmusic: actress frm Ghana. Iyanya mentioned her in the song 'your waist'

Who is inyanya? Where is he from?

7 Likes

Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by Biim: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2012
I bin think say na only me dey notice am, abeg d bleaching abi na toning is too much cry
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by MaxMoney(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2012
How e take concern u? Face ur front jor...
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by Kolade9(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2012
if she lyk make she skin herslf
Re: Is Yvonne Nelson Bleaching ? Compare Her Before And After Pictures by member479760: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2012
good for her!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire / Ten Most Popular People In Nigeria 2015 - TMTN / Iyanya And Ubi Slay In Agbada On His Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.