Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? (1697 Views)

I Saw A UFO Last Night!!! / Does God Truly Exist? I Am Dumbfounded / UFO's And Christian Beliefs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by chiteny(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2012
I asked this same question to a friend of mine but got no answer. I have watched documentaries and personal video clips, read and heard of many accounts of UFO/Alien beings including the one from our Nigerian friend EasyG. And I just wonder to myself and ask this question which I would like to ask this noble house:

What if UFO's or Alien beings as it were really exist (possibly after making themselves undoubtedly seen and known) would they have any effect on our religious beliefs (especially Christians)?
What effects specifically would they have on our religious beliefs?
Would people generally change their religions or just make adjustments to accommodate the new fact they just realized?

Hope to hear the views or Nairalanders.
Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by OmoAlata(f): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2012
chiteny:

What if UFO's or Alien beings as it were really exist (possibly after making themselves undoubtedly seen and known) would they have any effect on our religious beliefs (especially Christians)?

Why would they have any effect on our religious beliefs? I mean, if demons exist, why not aliens

2 Likes

Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by pastormustwacc: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
They have effect on religious beliefs in many ways, it took me a long time to realize this. Please research into that subject matter. It will take me too many posts to explain this.

Some people that claim to have been abducted by aliens became atheists after. Aliens believed they created man, and they do a lot of brainwashing too and reveal so much to people that is anti-christ. In fact, some "abductees" say that aliens teach them about a different religion that seem to be anti-christian.

Now, the church is very silent about issues that has to do with aliens/abductions and many other issues that paranormal. Reasons: i dont know. I cant begin to suggest anything.

But i will leave you with one thing: o negative blood group cannot be cloned, and seem to be from alien origin - research that yourself and see what you get.

1 Like

Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by chiteny(m): 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2012
Omo Alata:

Why would they have any effect on our religious beliefs? I mean, if demons exist, why not aliens

How many pastor talk about UFO or aliens out of church not to talk of on the pulpit. The congregation who swallow hook line and sinker every word from the pastor will rule out the possibility of their existence. So if they finally see such a phenomena, how do you think they will react? Will they take it as one of those thing or not? Will it be related to bible passages?
Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by chiteny(m): 7:05pm On Oct 26, 2012
pastormustwacc: They have effect on religious beliefs in many ways, it took me a long time to realize this. Please research into that subject matter. It will take me too many posts to explain this.

Some people that claim to have been abducted by aliens became atheists after. Aliens believed they created man, and they do a lot of brainwashing too and reveal so much to people that is anti-christ. In fact, some "abductees" say that aliens teach them about a different religion that seem to be anti-christian.

Now, the church is very silent about issues that has to do with aliens/abductions and many other issues that paranormal. Reasons: i dont know. I cant begin to suggest anything.

But i will leave you with one thing: o negative blood group cannot be cloned, and seem to be from alien origin - research that yourself and see what you get.

Does it mean they are the anti-christ or some sort of demons?
Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by pastormustwacc: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2012
^^^Well, let me explain it the way i understood it - combining all my research to answer you as clearly as possible.

Before the flood,
Watcher angels (teraphim) rebelled against the almighty God, and came down to earth to mate with our women. They gave rise to hybrids - half human and half angels. They were without souls - just body and spirit - and were very evil. These fallen angels taught men soccery and some other stuffs.
The hybrids were called nephilim - what we now call aliens.

During the flood, the nephilims died or at least their body, there spirits became demons that started to terrorize people. Demons came after the flood.

So you can see that fallen angels, and demons are not the same. Remember when Jesus was saying that - this kind goeth not except by fasting and prayer. That is to tell you that all evil entities are not on the same level at all.

Fallen angels are far more powerful than demons.

Now, to the aliens or UFOs. A lot of people believe that after the flood, the fallen angels have now perfected the human DNA and were still mating with human women. That was what gave rise to the likes of Goliath and several other giants the children of israel had to defeat.

Now, from what can be gathered by abductees and several other sources: these hybrids have been mating with human women, and have been abducting men as well to harvest sperms and harvesting eggs from women. It seems they need us to propagate somehow.

Then there is also the issues that many scientists believe that the blood group o negative is of alien origin. Scientists said that O negative blood was not supposed to have occured naturally at all. And it is not a form of mutation, because blood hardly mutates.

Some people believe that they live here on earth and are preparing for the end-time where they will show themselves more visibly to us.

I have not had any contact with aliens as far as i know.

All them may be B.S, but certainly a lot of people believe all these.
Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
ALIENS?

''Angels'' are ALIENS. 'Angel Gabriel' for instance, supposedly found his way into a prison cell merely by materializing in front of the prisoner. That's what ALIENS do. ''Jesus'' if he did exist, was an ALIEN. The bible ''God'' too is an ALIEN. ''Satan'' if he does exist, is an ALIEN. Your bible also refers to UFOs - 'Chariots of Fire'. Elijah allegedly entered one (ALIEN ABDUCTION) and went up ''into heaven'' (ie the skies) inside the ALIEN ship.

So you are already familiar with loads of ALIENS and THEY DID shape your religious beliefs. So you've answered your own question.
Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by pastormustwacc: 1:27am On Oct 27, 2012
^^Aliens have not shaped my beliefs in any way. I perceive things from a different view entirely.

Let me state my beliefs:
- The term ALIEN is a misnomer. there are no such thing.
- Yes, i do believe that earth has been visited by many extra-terrestrials over time.
- These extra-terrestrails have different purposes. While some are angels of light, some are angels of darkness, some are nephilim, anunaki etc
- If we go by these definitions: then you might say Jesus was an ET too - but human in another sense. Different from hybrids, and yet different from angels, while He was on earth. Yes.
- Aliens can be: angels (both like and dark), angel-human hybrids (nephilims), nephilims-human hybrids, etc
- When our great ancestors encountered these beings: they were overly impressed by their power and flying- and they started to make images of them and worship them.
- Yes, satan or Yaldabaoth or Yahweh too is an ET in the same context.
- And my belief is that - the creator of man was in fact Yaldabaoth (the blind god), and not the Father of Jesus
- The chariot of fire elijah entered might not necessarily be alien abduction - it does not fit the pattern of alien abduction - as far as i know.
Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2012
@OP

So many religions have sprung up out of some excitement over the possibility of aliens (extraterrestrials). Even some (like raélism, scientology) claim to be practising christianity, you can click [url=hhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFO_religions]List of UFO religions[/url] to read about some of these religions. If it's true (which I'm 100% sure it is) that these extraterrestrial exist, anytime the whole world gets to know about them, it'll have a huge effect on religion! Besides, world leaders already know about them.
Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by seunmustwac: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2012
^^^Did i not tell you so earlier? By the way, so many gods that people worship. All them asheerah (queen of heaven), baal have been from the begining.
Cecrops was considered the first true king of Athens, although he was a mythical half-man half-serpent. So he was an ET.
Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by seunmustwac: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2012
So in short, abductees decamp to UFO religions and become atheists.

I wonder why our churches do not preach about these things despite the fact that many of them are aware of what is going on.

Oh, i know, alien propaganda - many people wish to believe we are all alone. Please read the book of Enoch, it talks about ETs teaching man lots of things:
soccery, and some other things i have forgotten at the moment - and were mating with our women too.

And i have read many ancient books and illuminati books also. All of them point clearly to it. Too much evidences to dispute.
Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 27, 2012
seunmustwac: So in short, abductees decamp to UFO religions and become atheists.

I wonder why our churches do not preach about these things despite the fact that many of them are aware of what is going on.

Oh, i know, alien propaganda - many people wish to believe we are all alone. Please read the book of Enoch, it talks about ETs teaching man lots of things:
soccery, and some other things i have forgotten at the moment - and were mating with our women too.

And i have read many ancient books and illuminati books also. All of them point clearly to it. Too much evidences to dispute.

I agree with you, Genesis 6:3 also talks about fallen angels mating with humans. That certainly doesn't shake my faith in God, the universe is vast and it would be dumb to say there are no ETs in other parts(Even in our own galaxy).
Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by pastormustwacc: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2012
But that is you. But we cannot speak for everyone. Besides, the world governments have their agenda, as well as aluminati. I believe they are all relative to the end-time wars.
Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by chiteny(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2012
seriallink: @OP

So many religions have sprung up out of some excitement over the possibility of aliens (extraterrestrials). Even some (like raélism, scientology) claim to be practising christianity, you can click [url=hhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFO_religions]List of UFO religions[/url] to read about some of these religions. If it's true (which I'm 100% sure it is) that these extraterrestrial exist, anytime the whole world gets to know about them, it'll have a huge effect on religion! Besides, world leaders already know about them.

I for one also believe that there would be a major shake up in the belief system of people. Some might even end up abandoning their initial beliefs and find something else. World leaders know about them and their silence/secrecy is not helping matters. But one day breeze go blow foul nyassh go open.
Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by chiteny(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2012
seunmustwac: So in short, abductees decamp to UFO religions and become atheists.

So from your point made here, can one deduce that ETs are evil, at least from Christianity point of view??
Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by jude33084(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
chiteny:

So from your point made here, can one deduce that ETs are evil, at least from Christianity point of view??

His own understanding of Et is vague. smiley
Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by pastormustwacc: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
jude33084:

His own understanding of Et is vague. smiley
Extremely so,

Many people like to split everything in the creation into GOOD AND EVIL.

Search google for "was jesus an extraterrestrial" and you will be surprised that many people actually believed he was.

Anyway, my own point was that, he was able to do so many things that ordinary people of that time (and even now) were unable to do.

The fact that something is extra-terrestrial does not mean it is good or evil = just means - Of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere.

ANGELS ARE EXTRA-TERRESTIALS, EVEN GOD IS EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL, SATAN IS EXTRA-TERRESTIAL (He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven." - Luke 10:18)

1 Like

Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
psst.. please be careful with this information i am about to reveal to you. it has been revealed by secret NASA and CIA records hacked by wikileaks that the following aliens reside in Nigeria. be warned .. stay away from them

OVERLORD MISHIMA AKA TBJ
This Alien is from the Planet Nibukka KakaForSalanga. (kaka for short)
He is very powerful and possesses the power of delusion and miragery. one look at his eyes and you will move to his Mothership somewhere in Egbeda.
[img]http://thetbjoshuafanclub.files./2010/10/mpg.jpg?w=400&h=297&h=477[/img]

PLANET SCROUNGER AND RABBLE-ROUSER TB
This alien is known for his aggression and powers of Politrickry and confrontation.
He is a Class B Alien and often can perform multiple mind-possessing amassing huge crowds as cannon-fodder to do his bidding.
Little is known of his Agenda.. but it is suspected that he planted the seating president and will make his intentions know by Prophecy. We are Watching You TB

LORD KRIBUSA OF DEEP-PICK-POCKET
Also A Class B Alien from unknown origins. His powers are vast indeed. operating bases in several continents with ease.
You must not let this alien's hair touch you or you are a GONER!!

LORD CASHMATTERS

2 Likes

Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by pastormustwacc: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
Interesting aliens. I suspect they are planted here by aluminati.

1 Like

Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by Heatblast(m): 1:22am On Oct 30, 2012
It'll change everything... When the whiteman and arabs came to Africa, they were able to convince us that their religion was better than ours (not because it was truly better but because of the level of advancement the brought with them) same goes for an alien civilization(that is thousands of times more advanced than us)... If they ever made contact they would definately be able to convince us that they are gods thus changing a lot of people's belief.... And I think they already have(due to the vast number of religious myths of the ancients). It is said that there have been lots of visitations by different types of aliens but two are well known(greys and reptelians).... Most abductees decribe the greys, while the reptelians are hard to difficult to spot because of their highly advanced cloaking device.. U can always google for more info.
Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by pastormustwacc: 2:45am On Oct 30, 2012
^^^I once said somewhere on a thread that our religion came from ETs. If you research well, you will know this. Our ancestors then saw their flying machines and started worshipping them. In different parts of the world - before the nuclear war broke out and they left our skies.

You people had better research and stop being so ignorant. We have been visited by ETs in the past and present, and they are still here, and will return at the right time.
Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by chiteny(m): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
pastormustwacc: Interesting aliens. I suspect they are planted here by aluminati.

Is the spelling not Illuminati?
Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2012
chiteny:

Is the spelling not Illuminati?

Aluminati , I think its refers to the same thing!
Re: What If Ufo's/aliens Truly Exist? by pastormustwacc: 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2012
seriallink:
Aluminati , I think its refers to the same thing!
Thank you very much. It is just one of my idiosyncrasies.

I have my reasons for calling them aluminati (i hate and detest the name illuminati). But yes, na the same thing.

(1) (Reply)

Your Life Is The Character Of Your Words : Pastor Chris / STOP RE-BRANDING MASTURBATION It's A Sin & Displeases God / Ghanaian Pastor Eric Isaiah Killed Pregnant British Wife In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.