Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids (22924 Views)

Duro Olowu Designs Michelle Obama's Dresses, Decorates White House For Christmas / Barrack And Michelle Obama First Christmas; Never Despise Little Beginning / Blasphemous Picture Of Obama As Jesus Christ Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by ambrosini593(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2012

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by k2039: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2012
Kai,see Barack's teeth

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by mamagee3(f): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2012
They didn't change at all

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by nikkyshyne(f): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2012
Lol @ Obama's teeth. Michelle still got the face. cute.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by 401kk: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2012
Should this concern me? I think not
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Horus(m): 12:06am On Oct 27, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 27, 2012
How does this help them win the upcoming election? undecided
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by gbogboti: 1:04am On Oct 27, 2012
Just thinking...Life! You never know who the kid next door would be tomorrow. Took me down memory-lane.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by bestower: 1:15am On Oct 27, 2012
Unpredictable life....lovely faces.wish them well in the upcoming election.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Period007(m): 1:18am On Oct 27, 2012
C
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Iaz93: 1:20am On Oct 27, 2012
HMmm... I better start lookin for ma old picx... Who knows ..
''UN Sec. Gen as a lill boy'' ..
*soaking garri*

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Shakara123(m): 1:20am On Oct 27, 2012
These two never changed at all. They could only but release these pics at a strategic time like this; election. Likeability won him some good votes in the last election. Among other more serious selling points, he must leaverage on and take good advantage of the fact that people like them (as people of great dreams and a good family)
America.
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by fexlist(m): 1:24am On Oct 27, 2012
looking cool and funny!
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by KayParamount: 1:48am On Oct 27, 2012
OMG NA ROMNEY WANT TO USE THIS TEETH CAMPAIN AGAIST OBAMA OOO
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 27, 2012
Mitchelle Obama sure looks like an igbo woman.you sure say her name no be amarachi? See as Barack Obama ear big! You go fear teeth wey don fall finish tongue
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 27, 2012
berem: Mitchelle Obama sure looks like an igbo woman.you sure say her name no be amarachi? See as Barack Obama ear big! You go fear teeth wey don fall finish tongue
As in ehn, Obama sef na Edo guy. His full name na Barack Obamogie.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by mike404(m): 2:21am On Oct 27, 2012
berem: Mitchelle Obama sure looks like an igbo woman.you sure say her name no be amarachi? See as Barack Obama ear big! You go fear teeth wey don fall finish tongue
Madam you no dey sleep??
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Nobody: 2:29am On Oct 27, 2012
ItsModella:
lol grin
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by COOLDUN: 2:31am On Oct 27, 2012
mike404:
Madam you no dey sleep??

Very good memorial pictures, please can we see our president and our firstlafy's pictures too? I mean when they were 7 or before then. Resemblance is not welcomed ooo..
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 27, 2012
mike404:
Madam you no dey sleep??
I don sleep finish.shebi na you wey sabi quote bah? You go read topic finish come quote am again.you no know say na phone some people dey use browse.abeg no try that rough play again!
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by COOLDUN: 2:35am On Oct 27, 2012
Very good memorial pictures, please can we see our president and our fistlady's pictures too? I mean when they were 7 or before then. Resemblance is not welcomed ooo..
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 27, 2012
If na our presido now una go dey ask how e take affect the price of that white grannules.
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by misreal(m): 3:44am On Oct 27, 2012
ItsModella:
nairalanders like u will neva stp making pips like me laugh.maybe obama from onitsha sef. cheesy
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 27, 2012
ItsModella:
I cant fit Laf abeg.. Barrack Obamogie wedz Amarachi.. Cultural diversity..
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Nobody: 4:07am On Oct 27, 2012
gbogboti: Just thinking...Life! You never know who the kid next door would be tomorrow. Took me down memory-lane.
True talk brodah.. Really got me thinking.. May we all fulfill destiniez..
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:46am On Oct 27, 2012
COOLDUN:

Very good memorial pictures, please can we see our president and our firstlafy's pictures too? I mean when they were 7 or before then. Resemblance is not welcomed ooo..
How do you expect somebody that cannot afford a footware to have childhood pictures probably he may appear in group photograph of shoeless, naked, kwashiokor striken, hungry looking children taken by missionaries that visited Otuoke when he was 7 grin grin

Hurray have found a picture of madam, dame J******n when she was 3

The second pics dame at 7

9 Likes

Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by shaneroberts26: 6:10am On Oct 27, 2012
Lol,my man u no well.I swear!
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by justsayemma(m): 6:21am On Oct 27, 2012
Obama,my best friend 1st son.I ve always known u wil bcom a president somday grin
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Nuezha(m): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2012
Michelle was an aristoKID (had wealthy parents). Obama also.
It wrong to think those funny pictures portrayed the image of some sufferhead children.
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by s1(m): 6:58am On Oct 27, 2012
omg,what a nice pic
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by ochukoccna: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2012
Shakara123: These two never changed at all. They could only but release these pics at a strategic time like this; election. Likeability won him some good votes in the last election. Among other more serious selling points, he must leaverage on and take good advantage of the fact that people like them (as people of great dreams and a good family)
America.
True that

@ engrfcuksmtin, shaneroberts don talk am finish grin grin
Re: Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids by Pennywise(m): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2012
Engr u wicked ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cardi B & Meek Mill Are Working On A Song Together Amid Nicki Minaj Beef / Irene Onwuka Shares Food In Villages For Ending Street Hunger Campaign / Photos: Nigerian Transgender Poses With Agbani Darego At Miss World Pageant 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.