Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Darkness All Over Akure,share Your Experiences - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Darkness All Over Akure,share Your Experiences (797 Views)

Breaking News 15 Days Darkness On Earth Announced!!! / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace / Evil Spirit Behind Nigeria’s Darkness, Power Minister Tells SA Investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Darkness All Over Akure,share Your Experiences by samallaydyce: 7:35pm On Oct 26, 2012
Just when we taught that the re-election of the iroko himself(mimiko) will bring better dividends of democracy,phcn has kept the entire akure city in darkness for like 4days,no one has said anything about it,business activities has been paralysed,the holidays was the worst i ever came across.you could see pain and frastration in the eyes of the people on the streets.my mind tells me that the fault is from the osogbo power station but what i want to know is if its connected to the acn loosing the gubernatorial election(just kiding)people in ondo,how is the situation in your area,share your experiences.
Re: Darkness All Over Akure,share Your Experiences by ochukoccna: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2012
sam allaydyce: Just when we taught that the re-election of the iroko himself(mimiko) will bring better dividends of democracy,phcn has kept the entire akure city in darkness for like 4days,no one has said anything about it,business activities has been paralysed,the holidays was the worst i ever came across.you could see pain and frastration in the eyes of the people on the streets.my mind tells me that the fault is from the osogbo power station but what i want to know is if its connected to the acn loosing the gubernatorial election(just kiding)people in ondo,how is the situation in your area,share your experiences.
So coming to Nairaland to post your conspiracy ACN theory will let you know the cause of the power outage
Is that the propaganda Iroko is regaling you guys with now shocked shocked
SMH @ another Iroko mega school graduate's reasoning ability grin grin
Ever thought that the PHCN office would have been the 1st place to ask questions? embarassed embarassed
Re: Darkness All Over Akure,share Your Experiences by PaulJohn1: 2:41am On Oct 27, 2012
sam allaydyce: ...you could see pain and frastration in the eyes of the people on the streets. my mind tells me that the fault is from the osogbo power station but what i want to know is if its connected to the acn loosing the gubernatorial election (just kiding)people in ondo,how is the situation in your area,share your experiences.

Haha, bros wetin?!
You mean Aregbe went to the power station and cut Ondo off grin cheesy
Election is over, I don't think all these your unproved assertions are called for.
It's time they work as leaders and not rivals or opposition.
Re: Darkness All Over Akure,share Your Experiences by ijigbamigb(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2012
But something should please give a press release regarding this now. This outage has been on for 6 days running now and the PHCN officials here are not picking up calls nor giving any explanation for this. So unfair.
Re: Darkness All Over Akure,share Your Experiences by samallaydyce: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
ochukoccna:
So coming to Nairaland to post your conspiracy ACN theory will let you know the cause of the power outage
Is that the propaganda Iroko is regaling you guys with now shocked shocked
SMH @ another Iroko mega school graduate's reasoning ability grin grin
Ever thought that the PHCN office would have been the 1st place to ask questions? embarassed embarassed
What part of the word "just kiding" that you dont seems to understand?for your info,am not from ondo so dont call me mega school graduate.
Re: Darkness All Over Akure,share Your Experiences by samallaydyce: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2012
Paul John:

Haha, bros wetin?!
You mean Aregbe went to the power station and cut Ondo off grin cheesy
Election is over, I don't think all these your unproved assertion are called for.
It's time they work as leaders and not rivals or opposition.
Just kidding bro
Re: Darkness All Over Akure,share Your Experiences by PaulJohn1: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2012
sam allaydyce: Just kidding bro

I got you, no p.
Re: Darkness All Over Akure,share Your Experiences by ipromise: 11:12pm On Oct 27, 2012
To m̶̲̥̅̊
y̶̲̥̅̊
surprise there was light I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ other part of †ђξ state. But akure †ђξ state capital was I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ total blackout since four days ago..iroko ȋ̝̊̅̄
Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋
performing indeed!!
Re: Darkness All Over Akure,share Your Experiences by samallaydyce: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2012
ipromise: To m̶̲̥̅̊
y̶̲̥̅̊
surprise there was light I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ other part of †ђξ state. But akure †ђξ state capital was I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ total blackout since four days ago..iroko ȋ̝̊̅̄
Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋
performing indeed!!
As at the time of writing this comment,No light o,making it 5days

(1) (Reply)

“you Cannot Instigate The People Against Me” – Jonathan Reacts / If You Are The President Will You Perform Better Than GEJ And His Predecessors. / Plateau Workers’ Strike: Govt Officials’ Houses Razed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.