Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Have You Heard About This? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Heard About This? (973 Views)

Have You Heard Of Or Seen A Mad Hausa Man - Never / Have You Heard Of “Squeeze-A-Thon”, The B**b Pressing Challenge / The Worst Rumour I've Heard About Myself - Cossy Orjiakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard About This? by isp1(m): 3:13pm On Jan 27, 2008
Our Federal Ministry of Education has created a wealth creation tool worth over N40 Billion for all to utilize and generate as much funds as possible. So many have started utilizing this opportunity. Seminars are being held around the country emphasizing this opportunity. Have you started making profits out of it or are you yet to start? I'm still wondering why nobody has introduced this in this forum. I have learnt about this opportunity and I must tell you, there is no day I don't make at least N10, 000. You can give it a trial.

If you are yet to learn of this opportunity, send me your mail address at cfs2008 @ iconsystemplus.com
(Please, don't copy and paste this email address as you see it. There are spaces between them.)

I'm waiting to receive them but please, tell more people of this opportunity and do well to post your comments even your testimonies here so that others can believe as well.

IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE. MAKE HASTE WHILE THE SUN SHINES BECAUSE A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE.
Re: Have You Heard About This? by ritchboy(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2008
yea,and i'm bill gates.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wats Ur Favorite Series / Nnena Turns Journalist? / 2face Appreciate It Vs D'banj's Falling In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.