Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s (13865 Views)

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! / Why Most Girls Don't Like Getting Married In Their Early 20s (btw 20 & 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by azpekuliar: 6:29pm On Oct 27, 2012
candygosh: This is seriously the best n most intellectual post av ever come across on nl.
@op job well done

Mumu.. The best you have seen in your little cocooon - Romance Section.

Nice one, OP.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2012
MissCorrection:

Walking

Ah! Its the teachers at the Nigh School I attended you will blame oh and not me. Instead of teaching us they gave us break and beans to hawk for them.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2012
onila: am a virgin smiley

Onila, let's do a Champagne "Virgin Shower Party" for you at my crib next weekend. Trust me, you won't leave the way you came.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2012
azpekuliar:

Nice one, OP.

I'd just pretend you never did existed and never will so scurry along like d rat u r

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by fairygeh(f): 7:31pm On Oct 27, 2012
Very nice points
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by 190theclown: 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2012
Sadly Nigerian Girls would NEVER LISTEN to this undecided
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2012
190-the-clown:
Sadly Nigerian Girls would NEVER LISTEN to this undecided

If they do, do you think you will still have your 700 girlfriends?
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by 190theclown: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2012
acidtalk:

If they do, do you think you will still have your 700 girlfriends?

7 not 700 and yes i still would because i always get them with my money cool
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by iyatrustee(f): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2012
i can testify to one of the points raised up there. While i was dating my husband, he would insist i cook rather than going to the fast food each time i visit. He rarely takes me to parties and the likes and i used to be furious in those days until one day i confronted him. His excuse was more of " you dont overuse a precious and valuable item" cry

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by 190theclown: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2012
iyatrustee: i can testify to one of the points raised up there. While i was dating my husband, he would insist i cook rather than going to the fast food each time i visit. He rarely takes me to parties and the likes and i used to be furious in those days until one day i confronted him. His excuse was more of " you dont overuse a precious and valuable item" cry

smh
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by kentrojinxx(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2012
Nyc 1..kip it up
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
acidtalk: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s

* Most Guys who have reach the ripe age for marriage (I.e 29-35years) never take the relationship they have serious. Guys love to marry an Independent and Matured lady.

* Never let the sweet talks of guys deceive you, most times they just want to go between your legs and run off thereafter.

*Remove the mentality from your mind that guys will keep springing up to approach you. The older you get by the day, the less toasters you will have.

*Playing 'too' hard to get is the worst thing you should ever start, remember, Nothing lasts forever. If you still doubt, check out the number of matured single ladies looking up to God for a Miracle.

*Never extort things from a guy you don't love, guys always have ways of paying a girl back, either through their friends or total 'paid' strangers. BE CAREFUL.

*Never be deceived you can trap a guy through sex. A man will also return to his wife who sex starve him for years once he loves and trust her. You can never win a man over with your body.

*If all you take to the relationship is the mind set to extract money from him, don't complain if all he ask from you is your body. He has seen you have nothing else to offer.

* Don't be fooled when Guys tell you they have never met a prettier girl, they will say that same thing to an 80year old woman they want to get intimate with.

*A guy always taking you to the Cinema, Fast Food, Mall and Event shows is no sign that he loves you, if he doesn't care to ask and plan your future then you are just his 'social mate' and nothing else.

*If the only time he invites you over is when he needs to cook, clean the house and do his laundry, then just know you are his "executive house help".

*If he avoids meeting your family and close friends then it is an obvious sign he is just playing games with you.

*Don't always change the tv station from E! to Style Tv, MTV and Fashion TV. Take time to find out what is bothering him and how you can help out.

*If the only places he doesn't frown when you enter are his bedroom and kitchen then know you aren't welcome (only being used).

WATCH OUT FOR PART 2

Advice taken. tongue
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by ayobase(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2012

Who asked u?

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by ayobase(m): 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2012
azpekuliar:

Nice one, OP.

Stop tripping buddy!
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by ayobase(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2012
So, our ladies love and accept this.
Hmmm, first time on NL.
U can show me a thread to prove me wrong!
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by MissCorrection: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
acidtalk:

Ah! Its the teachers at the Nigh School I attended you will blame oh and not me. Instead of teaching us they gave us break and beans to hawk for them.

Bread
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by ITbomb(m): 7:18am On Oct 28, 2012
So if a virgin displays all those annoying attributes , I should still go ahead and marry just because ' I AM A VIRGIN '
You have misplaced priority.
Think real . This is 2012
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by azpekuliar: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2012
ayobase:

Stop tripping buddy!

Lyk I care!
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2012
acidtalk: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s

* Most Guys who have reach the ripe age for marriage (I.e 29-35years) never take the relationship they have serious. Guys love to marry an Independent and Matured lady.

* Never let the sweet talks of guys deceive you, most times they just want to go between your legs and run off thereafter.

*Remove the mentality from your mind that guys will keep springing up to approach you. The older you get by the day, the less toasters you will have.

*Playing 'too' hard to get is the worst thing you should ever start, remember, Nothing lasts forever. If you still doubt, check out the number of matured single ladies looking up to God for a Miracle.

*Never extort things from a guy you don't love, guys always have ways of paying a girl back, either through their friends or total 'paid' strangers. BE CAREFUL.

*Never be deceived you can trap a guy through sex. A man will also return to his wife who sex starve him for years once he loves and trust her. You can never win a man over with your body.

*If all you take to the relationship is the mind set to extract money from him, don't complain if all he ask from you is your body. He has seen you have nothing else to offer.

* Don't be fooled when Guys tell you they have never met a prettier girl, they will say that same thing to an 80year old woman they want to get intimate with.

*A guy always taking you to the Cinema, Fast Food, Mall and Event shows is no sign that he loves you, if he doesn't care to ask and plan your future then you are just his 'social mate' and nothing else.

*If the only time he invites you over is when he needs to cook, clean the house and do his laundry, then just know you are his "executive house help".

*If he avoids meeting your family and close friends then it is an obvious sign he is just playing games with you.

*Don't always change the tv station from E! to Style Tv, MTV and Fashion TV. Take time to find out what is bothering him and how you can help out.

*If the only places he doesn't frown when you enter are his bedroom and kitchen then know you aren't welcome (only being used).

WATCH OUT FOR PART 2

Good counsel....
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by ITbomb(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2012
DailyyNewss:

Good counsel....
I bet if u were the one that started this topic , it would have been 10 pages of crappy comments
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by ayobase(m): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
ITbomb:
I bet if u were the one that started this topic , it would have been 10 pages of crappy comments
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
ITbomb:

hmmm..... angry..good to know that u know lipsrsealed
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Wislet(f): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
sometimes it takes someone with no proud peronality, who is down-to-earth, natural and doesn't see himself as all in all to open a thread like this, and i bet you, women will listen.
No one likes a fake, pompous personality...one who never follows his own advice.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by MissCorrection: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
Wislet: sometimes it takes someone with no proud peronality, who is down-to-earth, natural and doesn't see himself as all in all to open a thread like this, and i bet you, women will listen.
No one likes a fake, pompous personality...one who never follows his own advice.

Personality
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by ayobase(m): 1:04pm On Oct 28, 2012
MissCorrection:

Personality

Slip of finger Miss!
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by MrsChima(f): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2012
jammyng: Good advice, where dI'd you copy this? wink

Damn! You beat me to the post!
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by MrsChima(f): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
Wislet: sometimes it takes someone with no proud peronality, who is down-to-earth, natural and doesn't see himself as all in all to open a thread like this, and i bet you, women will listen.

GBAM!!!!!!
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by MrsChima(f): 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
Ramcie: *Don't always change the station from E! to Style Tv, MTV and Fashion TV. Take time to find out what is bothering him and how you can help out*

This is the best part . A lot of girls spend time these days knowing all about KIM K and RIHANNA instead of thinking about the future. All they do is try to wear a replica of Kim K's dress or make the type of Hair style Rihanna has on.

"Girls instead of trying to look and act like KIM K and RIHANNA, let's aspire to be like AUNG SAN SUU KYI and OKONJO IWEALA"

Thats true.....and many women and men said similar thing over the last five years....maybe this time they would listen..who knows.

Maybe this time manbitches will keep it real by not chasing chicks that look like trashy hoes and not preach nunfolk online and running offline to the LovePeddler house.

Why do u think some chicks dress like that? It is certainly not for their papa.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by MrsChima(f): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
Age is preference to many.....Mariah Carey and Halle Berry is over 40the years old and if they were broke...men would still run to them. It is about how a woman present herself and take card if her body.

ALEK WEK is younger than Tyra Banks but Tyra would get more toasters than Alek hands down.
Lets keep it real.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Wislet(f): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
MissCorrection:

Personality
we have seen you.
Everyone but you know that was an omission.
Smh.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by shizzle11(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
[quote author=acidtalk]Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s

Except for the above which I consider a little off the mark, every other point you stated I rate an A.

I feel the ripe age 29-35 is the period in which men get serious as regards marriage or taking any relationship serious.

Except of course such a man will never get serious in his life or for some inexplicable reasons, any man within that age bracket should really be considering marriage and stop hopping from one girl to the other.

My opinion!
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by kunlejazz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
ripe age for marriage (I.e 29-35years)

The moment I read this post I was too sure someone would refer to this but amazingly, no one has. As much as I love d post, the salient assumption that a man's ripe age for marriage is 29 really does strike me. I'm thinking 25, all other things being equal.
We all know age has very little to do with being responsible as a man. Well, maybe I just happen to see issues like this from a difference perspective as I'm the only one who seem not to totally agree with that.

My 22yr old friend who just got is girlfriend pregnant and is planning marriage must not see this. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest P0rn Stars And Their Net Worth That Will Shock You / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.