Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s (13864 Views)

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! / Why Most Girls Don't Like Getting Married In Their Early 20s (btw 20 & 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by MissCorrection: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2012
kunlejazz: ripe age for marriage (I.e 29-35years)

The moment I read this post I was too sure someone would refer to this but amazingly, no one has. As much as I love d post, the salient assumption that a man's ripe age for marriage is 29 really does strike me. I'm thinking 25, all other things being equal.
We all know age has very little to do with being responsible as a man. Well, maybe I just happen to see issues like this from a difference perspective as I'm the only one who seem not to totally agree with that.

My 22yr old friend who just got is girlfriend pregnant and is planning marriage must not see this. Lol

His
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by UjSizzle(f): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2012
Nice one OP. This is the best thing in way of advice I've seen here.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by ayobase(m): 6:31am On Oct 29, 2012

The moment I read this post I was too sure someone would refer to this but amazingly, no one has. As much as I love d post, the salient assumption that a man's ripe age for marriage is 29 really does strike me. I'm thinking 25, all other things being equal.
We all know age has very little to do with being responsible as a man. Well, maybe I just happen to see issues like this from a difference perspective as I'm the only one who seem not to totally agree with that.

My 22yr old friend who just got is girlfriend pregnant and is planning marriage must not see this. Lol

If he is responsible and mature enough, why not!
Age is not maturity.
29-35 must be ready, while under 'might' not be!
For man though....ladies should be much earlier!

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2012
uj_sizzle: Nice one OP. This is the best thing in way of advice I've seen here.

Thanks ma'am.
I am highly honored.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Wislet(f): 10:22am On Oct 29, 2012
for ur mind.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by anthoniaz(f): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ramcie is right.Some girls should learn to be responsible,life is not about designers handbags and clothes,it's about planning.I have a friend who graduated 3yrs after I graduated,she finished her youth service this yr and uptil now she has nothing doing.I have tried to persuade her to start up a business that can fetch her money but she refused telling me she has no time for business.The most annoying part is that,when she wants to make her hair or purchase anything,she goes through her phone in order to call her toasters/boyfrds to send her money.As a woman,if you are not prudent in spending,you don't know how to be creative and being independent,don't get angry if your man refers to you as a liability.It's good to look good but cut your coat according to your material,a man who is responsible can't waste your time by deceiving you into thinking he wants marriage,if you are hardworking,unless he's heartless.Like ramcie said earlier,think BIG.

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
Wislet: for ur mind.

When did you become such a hater?
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ramcie: *Don't always change the station from E! to Style Tv, MTV and Fashion TV. Take time to find out what is bothering him and how you can help out*

This is the best part . A lot of girls spend time these days knowing all about KIM K and RIHANNA instead of thinking about the future. All they do is try to wear a replica of Kim K's dress or make the type of Hair style Rihanna has on.

"Girls instead of trying to look and act like KIM K and RIHANNA, let's aspire to be like AUNG SAN SUU KYI and OKONJO IWEALA"
tank u my sister wink
me sef no get money again wey i go dey give babe for brazilian wigs

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Wislet(f): 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
acidtalk:

When did you become such a hater?
hey sweetie, i ain't hating.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Wislet(f): 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
lefulefu:
tank u my sister wink
efulefuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......
Wer hv u been hiding since?
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
lefulefu:
tank u my sister wink

Brazillian hair kwanu?
I go curse any lady wey demand for brazillian hair money from me. When I no dey do 419, rituals or be politician.

How much e dey cost me sef to cut my hair for the whole year? Since dem born me till date, I no sure say I don spend reach N30,000 for barber shop.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by salinson: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
nice rite up!
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2012
Thanks.
Don't forget to spread the news to our sisters.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Wislet(f): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
acidtalk: Thanks.
Don't forget to spread the news to our sisters.
ansa me jooor
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
Wislet: ansa me jooor

What was the question?
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Wislet(f): 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2012
u no dey feel bad again, abi?
U ok now?
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
Wislet: u no dey feel bad again, abi?
U ok now?

Bad keh?
I can never worry about anything in here oh!
Can pretend to flare up, rant, insult, mock someone but it all ends as soon as I close that thread.
There's far too much to worry in the real world than loosing one's head over a virtual circle.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by farydah: 6:37am On Oct 30, 2012
MissCorrection:

Clinching

Clinging
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Mustay(m): 7:47am On Oct 30, 2012
MissCorrection:

Personality

You!

Gorne thrue yaw profyle hand cawmon senx can tel whot yhu hare hop to via your profyle name.

Interesting! You've got a task to do there if that's what you're gonna be about on NL. Anyway, thank you for making me (more like forcing me to) write the above so you can do your job! tongue
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Mustay(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2012

There is a reason why there's the adage -

"A fool at 40 is a fool forever".

There are some who are old and wise, others are old and unwise. Some are young and smart, while some are young and naive. Whatever the case, it is up to individuals to have a 'masterplan' for their lives. If a man in the early 20's is smart enough to be well prepapred for responsibilities of his actions, all well and good. There is no proven positive correlation between the marriage age and marriage success - we've seen some who got married and divorced in 24 hours whilst some broke the marriage vows they made two scores ago.

It's the state of mind between both parties that matter the most.

Peace cool
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Wislet(f): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2012
acidtalk:

Bad keh?
I can never worry about anything in here oh!
Can pretend to flare up, rant, insult, mock someone but it all ends as soon as I close that thread.
There's far too much to worry in the real world than loosing one's head over a virtual circle.
i don dey suspect u be oga daily...
Anywayz....peace.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2012
candygosh: This is seriously the best n most intellectual post av ever come across on nl.
@op job well done
The what? Not to subtract any praise fro this post but...well...WOW.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2012
Wislet: sometimes it takes someone with no proud peronality, who is down-to-earth, natural and doesn't see himself as all in all to open a thread like this, and i bet you, women will listen.
No one likes a fake, pompous personality...one who never follows his own advice.
Rationalisation. If it's good it's good, if it's bull it's bull. Who are the women hurting when they refuse counsel, not based on it's content and quality, but on it's bearer. Now tell me what that is if it isn't fake and pompous.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Age is preference to many.....Mariah Carey and Halle Berry is over 40the years old and if they were broke...men would still run to them. It is about how a woman present herself and take card if her body.

ALEK WEK is younger than Tyra Banks but Tyra would get more toasters than Alek hands down.
Lets keep it real.
Good argument. But not for this topic. Take note.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2012
Wislet: we have seen you.
Everyone but you know that was an omission.
Smh.
A mistake is a mistake. Accept correction and move on. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
Where on earth is MissCorrection sef?
Haven't seen her in 2days.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
Wislet: efulefuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......
Wer hv u been hiding since?
nah my village i travel go oooooo.my mama be dey ask for me she say e don tay wey she see my face cheesy
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
This one wey internet no dey your village shey na CAVE you dey stay?
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by phalanges: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2012
ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhi11111111111111
lipsrsealed
MissCorrection:

I'm or I am
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 4:00am On Oct 31, 2012
phalanges: ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhi11111111111111
lipsrsealed
wait for MissCorrection to correct this.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 31, 2012
anthoniaz: Ramcie is right.Some girls should learn to be responsible,life is not about designers handbags and clothes,it's about planning.I have a friend who graduated 3yrs after I graduated,she finished her youth service this yr and uptil now she has nothing doing.I have tried to persuade her to start up a business that can fetch her money but she refused telling me she has no time for business.The most annoying part is that,when she wants to make her hair or purchase anything,she goes through her phone in order to call her toasters/boyfrds to send her money.As a woman,if you are not prudent in spending,you don't know how to be creative and being independent,don't get angry if your man refers to you as a liability.It's good to look good but cut your coat according to your material,a man who is responsible can't waste your time by deceiving you into thinking he wants marriage,if you are hardworking,unless he's heartless.Like ramcie said earlier,think BIG.
I av a friend like that. Now she's always complaining that her husband treats her like a slave and like furniture. But how wouldn't he. I just can't blame him. She doesn't had has never worked in her life. She is one of those girls that believes a man should pay all their expenses without lifting a finger. She did dat in her dating days and now it has cme back to haunt her. She married one of those older rich men. Thank God she has finally agreed that she was greedy. Anyway I advised her to find something doing no matter how small so that her husband will respect her more and stop treating her like a housegirl.

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 31, 2012
Thank God I already av the rite ready made answer for any woman dat dare asks me for brazillian hair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.