Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s (13867 Views)

Why Every Lady Must Stand By Her Man To Pursue His Passion?the Banky.w Story / God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! / Why Most Girls Don't Like Getting Married In Their Early 20s (btw 20 & 21) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by kunlejazz(m): 1:27am On Nov 03, 2012
acidtalk:

You are absolutely correct.
Little power intoxicates and in some cases chokes people. They will do everything and anything to silence you when they know you are better than them. Like someone is doing competition with anybody.

The Average Black Man is extremely wicked.

'The heart of Man (brown(Bin Ladin),black(Idi Amin) or white(Hitler)) is desperately wicked!
That's one undeniable truth. cool

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by timifakay(m): 4:22am On Nov 03, 2012
kunlejazz: ripe age for marriage (I.e 29-35years)

The moment I read this post I was too sure someone would refer to this but amazingly, no one has. As much as I love d post, the salient assumption that a man's ripe age for marriage is 29 really does strike me. I'm thinking 25, all other things being equal.
We all know age has very little to do with being responsible as a man. Well, maybe I just happen to see issues like this from a difference perspective as I'm the only one who seem not to totally agree with that.

My 22yr old friend who just got is girlfriend pregnant and is planning marriage must not see this. Lol
same here.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2012
kunlejazz:

'The heart of Man (brown(Bin Ladin),black(Idi Amin) or white(Hitler)) is desperately wicked!
That's one undeniable truth. cool
Blackman's heart is worse man
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Mustay(m): 2:41pm On Nov 03, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Blackman's heart is worse man

Does his heart have a different color from the others too?
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2012
Mustay:

Does his heart have a different color from the others too?

Black man is generally more wicked than any other race.
They hate seeing their fellow man progress and don't do much either to progress.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by 2sexy(m): 8:01am On Nov 04, 2012
acidtalk:

They hate seeing their fellow man progress and don't do much either to progress.
That is why I have learnt to choose my friends very carefully. My friend in real world aren't up to 10 but I can tell you that despite that, I can do something huge with just that number...
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2012
Even few friends doesn't guarantee " True" friends. You only know your true friends when you haved passed through the 'Money and Woman' test with.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by 2sexy(m): 10:13am On Nov 04, 2012
And that is what I mean... in the money sense, when I had difficulty.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 04, 2012
acidtalk, when's part 2 coming out? tongue
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2012
Yield: acidtalk, when's part 2 coming out? tongue

Very soon.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2012
acidtalk:

Very soon.
Can't wait,exam stress is killing me
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by timifakay(m): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
acidtalk:

Have you ever heard about Hitler's genocide againt the Israeli's, how native Indians drink from the skull of strangers, How black slaves were treated during the colonial eraby stackin them in ships, branding them with hot metals...?

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Mustay(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
Generalizing itself is a wicked thing to do. Well, it's your opinion but crime respects no race - it only respects the criminal's intentions!!!
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2012
Okay if we want to believe those where in the "archiac" times what about in this 21st century?
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by timifakay(m): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2012
acidtalk: Okay if we want to believe those where in the "archiac" times what about in this 21st century?
The unending war in the middle east, Taliban versus U.S troops in Afghanistan, killing of a 14 year old in an islamic country for supporting rap music or so just a few weeks ago, bombing of the World trade centre...

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by kunlejazz(m): 11:04pm On Nov 05, 2012
acidtalk:

It's amazing how much our minds have been soo screwed with by westernization. To think this is coming from an african, who's fore fathers were molested and killed in their thousands by the ALL HOLY WHITE MAN, beats me. I doubt if there's anything anyone can say to change your mind

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2012
No one ever said whites were holy, but unlike the average African, a white man wants his follow country man to progress ahead of another country or race unlike Africa were the opposite is the case.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by timifakay(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2012
acidtalk: No one ever said whites were holy, but unlike the average African, a white man wants his follow country man to progress ahead of another country or race unlike Africa were the opposite is the case.
Dude why not just say the word 'I' instead of generalising about a race, if thats what your own mind set is good for you. Just speak for yourself and not the whole African race.
Thanks and God bless!

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2012
I Don hear you.
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Gazzatto(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
Tanks 4dis lecture. Al ur points re captivatin. Bt i tink wat kil relatnships most is lack of reciprocal. Mst ladies want 100% 4rm guys bt put notin in it. In love evry hand must be on desk to grow it. Guys & Ladies take note
Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by Jessicavizzy(f): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
onila: am a virgin smiley
..Y broadcast it?Virgins dont make noise wit it..if u r Gud, if u aint Gud...u dont av to broadcast it na!

1 Like

Re: Advice To Every Lady In Her Early 20s by acidtalk: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2015
^^^

They have finally disvi*rgined her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Top 5 Richest P0rn Stars And Their Net Worth That Will Shock You / She Gave Me 4 Stds At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.