Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Who Has Used Simple Pay Payment Gateway? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Has Used Simple Pay Payment Gateway? (1608 Views)

Payment Gateway Integration (interswitch / Mastercard / Visa) / Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! / Pls I Need Ng Online Payment Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Used Simple Pay Payment Gateway? by MrNigeria2(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
HAS ANY WEB MASTER tried using simple pay? can they be an alternative to vogue pay and others?Please let any one tell us his or her experience with them. I think they have a very great site. According to them, .......SimplePay Allows you to deposit funds in your SimplePay e-wallet purse and reuse same to buy any products on SimplePay approved and accepted websites.

You can deposit using the following:
Naira MasterCard
Interswitch Card
Verve Card
Etranzact cards
Genesis Cards
SimplePay Discount cards
Saver Club discount Cards
Or Pay cash in any Nigerian Bank using the Etranzact Payout Platform

Withdrawal to Bank:

You can withdraw to your SimplePay approved and verified Bank account. Once you click on the Withdraw button in your account it will automatically withdraw the sum to your bank account and you can cash from the bank or using your ATM cards.

their Web site is
https://simplepay4u.com
Re: Who Has Used Simple Pay Payment Gateway? by chidi500(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2012
www.hostlinker.com is using www.simplepay4u.com to receive payment from his customer.simplepay is a reliable payment gateway company.tested and trusted in service delivery.
Re: Who Has Used Simple Pay Payment Gateway? by MrNigeria2(m): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2012
can they be used to receive payments on websites that sell products online
Re: Who Has Used Simple Pay Payment Gateway? by chidi500(m): 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2012
yes.
Re: Who Has Used Simple Pay Payment Gateway? by olusolajames: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2012
MrNigeria.:
can they be used to receive payments on websites that sell products online
. Off Topic ques. Please i need your help concerning UI post graduate test for mathematics dept. i recieved a text 4rm maths dept askin me 2 come 4 qualifyin test on tues 20 nov. i need info on how 2get past questions. Please if you could be of help i'l be glad. Tnx a lot olusolajames@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Review Of Best Soccer Prediction Websites / I Need Writers For My Blogs And Client's Blogs {urgently} / Help With Name Of Wordpress Theme That Looks Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.