Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims (2213 Views)

What Did Eve Gave Adam To Eat? / Appraisal: Are Our Prophets Right About 2015 Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 28, 2012
Good morning brothers and sisters on nairaland. Who is a muslim. A Muslim literarily means someone who submit to the will of God in relation to this concept all the prophet submitted to the will of God and perform solat
I am writing this to enable the christains of today clear d misconception I have about christains not worhipping God and derailing from the teachings of the bible. I have watched many xtians religious activities when they go to churh on sundays all they
do is read d bible, listen to sermon by d pastor, ask God for what they want and sings unto God but I belief all these are praises and not worship cos the muslim does all these too and still worship God with solat prayer that is bowing to God. As done by all the prophet of God before Muhammad according to the bible both old and new testament
Joshua 5:14 says ' and joshua fell on his face to the and did worship.
Mathew 26:39 and he (jesus) went a little further and fell on his face and prayed.
,Umeric 20:6 and they ( moses and aaron) fell upon their faces
Genesis 17:13 and abraham fell on his face.
Even we see evidence of ablution the muslims do to in the book of exodus 40-31:32 and moses and aaronand his sons washed their hands and their feets threat when they went into the tent of congregation, they washed as lord commands moses but xtians of today neva purifies theirselves before entering the church. So I need ur comments and enlightenments xtians and contributions from muslims too.
Re: All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 28, 2012
lekibraky: Good morning brothers and sisters on nairaland. Who is a muslim. A Muslim literarily means someone who submit to the will of God in relation to this concept all the prophet submitted to the will of God and perform solat
I am writing this to enable the christains of today clear d misconception I have about christains not worhipping God and derailing from the teachings of the bible. I have watched many xtians religious activities when they go to churh on sundays all they
do is read d bible, listen to sermon by d pastor, ask God for what they want and sings unto God but I belief all these are praises and not worship cos the muslim does all these too and still worship God with solat prayer that is bowing to God. As done by all the prophet of God before Muhammad according to the bible both old and new testament
Joshua 5:14 says ' and joshua fell on his face to the and did worship.
Mathew 26:39 and he (jesus) went a little further and fell on his face and prayed.
,Umeric 20:6 and they ( moses and aaron) fell upon their faces
Genesis 17:13 and abraham fell on his face.
Even we see evidence of ablution the muslims do to in the book of exodus 40-31:32 and moses and aaronand his sons washed their hands and their feets threat when they went into the tent of congregation, they washed as lord commands moses but xtians of today neva purifies theirselves before entering the church. So I need ur comments and enlightenments xtians and contributions from muslims too.

Sorry but this is something that has been debunked. Jesus was a Jew who quoted Jewish scriptures and lived with Jew. Jesus was not a muslim.

If your definition of muslim is "anyone who submits to God", then, Muhammad's father would have been a muslim, following your logic. Abdallah was the name of Muhammads father. Abdallah means "slave of Allah". Unfortunately, Muhammad's father was a pagan.

Sorry, but the only prophet that was muslim was Muhammad.

1 Like

Re: All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2012
Logicboy03:

Sorry but this is something that has been debunked. Jesus was a Jew who quoted Jewish scriptures and lived with Jew. Jesus was not a muslim.

If your definition of muslim is "anyone who submits to God", then, Muhammad's father would have been a muslim, following your logic. Abdallah was the name of Muhammads father. Abdallah means "slave of Allah". Unfortunately, Muhammad's father was a pagan.

Sorry, but the only prophet that was muslim was Muhammad.

Being a Jew is not a religion but a race like being an arab, being a Greek or a roman among all these we have Muslims too
Re: All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2012
lekibraky:
Being a Jew is not a religion but a race like being an arab, being a Greek or a roman among all these we have Muslims too

What kind of nonsense is this? Jesus quoted the Jewish scriptures. Jesus was a religious Jew
Re: All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims by Sweetnecta: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
logicboy03 thinks he is making a good point. is there in the "jewish scriptures" where they are commanded to pray to a ruined wall?
if not, know for sure that neither Moses nor Jesus was jewish by religion but muslims because they used to make compulsory daily prayers whereby they stood, prostrated and bowed. Mary the mother of Jesus was told in the Quran to join those who pray in standing, then prostrating and bowing.

muslims stand, bow and prostrate even today.

1 Like

Re: All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
Sweetnecta: logicboy03 thinks he is making a good point. is there in the "jewish scriptures" where they are commanded to pray to a ruined wall?
if not, know for sure that neither Moses nor Jesus was jewish by religion but muslims because they used to make compulsory daily prayers whereby they stood, prostrated and bowed. Mary the mother of Jesus was told in the Quran to join those who pray in standing, then prostrating and bowing.

sad sad
Re: All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims by Areaboy2(m): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
you guys just cant be serious shocked

You can claim they were followers of "Allah" but Muslims? Guess you're just bored...

your religion got its roots from Judaism and now you are reversing the role?? How brainwashed do you have to be to actually believe this??

Mind boggling shocked
Re: All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims by nakash: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2012
King David and King Solomon were just political leaders. The Quran thinks they were prophets.allah does not even know his prophets.
Re: All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims by nakash: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
Allah said 144000 prophets were sent but he cant even name all of them. Almighty all knowing yet he does not know that David and Solomon were not prophets. Yet you want call them muslims. Honestly using the internet I can teach Allah some things about history so that he does not get embarrassed when making stupid claims like this.
nakash: King David and King Solomon were just political leaders. The Quran thinks they were prophets.allah does not even know his prophets.
Re: All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
muhammads father was as much Pagan as my father is.
Re: All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims by nakash: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
Muhammad Ibn Abdalla or rather slave of Allah. Allah to the idolators then was a moon god and was among another 300 plus gods in Mecca. Muhammad gets credit for alleviating allah and equating him to Yahweh. At one time Muhammad revealed verses from Satan acknowledging other gods. He abrogated the revelation and Salman Rushdie is in hiding for elaborating on the satanic verses. Thanks to the religion of pieces.
PAGAN 9JA:
muhammads father was as much Pagan as my father is.
Re: All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims by onetrack(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2012
Neither Jesus nor Abraham said the sentence that all Muslims must say and believe in order to be a Muslim: "There is no god but god and Muhammad is his prophet". They could therefore not be considered Muslims even by Muslims.

Sweetnecta: logicboy03 thinks he is making a good point. is there in the "jewish scriptures" where they are commanded to pray to a ruined wall?

Jews have no central location to pray because there is a mosque on top of their holiest site. Maybe they should tear down the mosque there and rebuild the temple so that they won't be 'praying to a ruined wall' anymore. What would Muslims pray to if the Kaaba were made into a parking lot?
Re: All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims by Sweetnecta: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2012
i am certain that the article below is certain for this and many other threads about islam.

in the past i have argued that when oil is not the focus of the west or the powerful nation or nations that are making policies for the rest of us, Allah will make the powerful long for what Makka is part of, Arabia.

the comment of a respondent of the article is so profound that i wish to post that comment first and then the article after:

comment by username jplett
I can't believe they're not already doing this. In addition to being oil-rich, can you think of anyone better suited to take advantage of solar and wind? They have the capital to invest in harvesting solar and wind, and it leaves all their oil available to sell to those who have no other energy resources - or are too shortsighted to invest in self-sufficiency.

below is the article on aol.com news

Saudi Arabia is the world's top producer of oil, extracting approximately 11.6 million barrels every day. The oil takes care of approximately two-thirds of the kingdom's own energy needs and is the lynchpin of the country's lucrative exports.

So how is the oil-rich country planning for its energy needs in the future? By focusing on renewable energy.

Earlier this week, Prince Turki Al Faisal Al Saud, a top spokesperson for Saudi Arabia, said that Saudi Arabia intends to generate 100 percent of its power from renewable sources, such as nuclear, solar, and low-carbon energies. . . . . .

Top Oil-Producing Country Intends to Focus '100 Percent' On Renewable Energy
Prince says move 'very good for the world

http://autos.aol.com/article/Saudi-Arabia-gas-prices-oil-renewable-energy/
Re: All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims by onetrack(m): 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2012
Sweetnecta: i am certain that the article below is certain for this and many other threads about islam.

in the past i have argued that when oil is not the focus of the west or the powerful nation or nations that are making policies for the rest of us, Allah will make the powerful long for what Makka is part of, Arabia.

the comment of a respondent of the article is so profound that i wish to post that comment first and then the article after:

below is the article on aol.com news

http://autos.aol.com/article/Saudi-Arabia-gas-prices-oil-renewable-energy/

That's commendable. I support this for everyone. However, Allah is clearly using kafir-developed technology to enable Saudi Arabia to do this. I also am sure that the water desalinization plants are also designed by kafirs as well. In any case, if the oyibos had to evacuate Europe for some reason, they'll just set up shop in the Sahara and build their own stuff.
Re: All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims by nakash: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
America will in the next 10 years stop importing oil since they are getting theirs from a technique called fracking. Israel has more shale oil than saudi arabia and they are leading proponents of fracking. The west will soon stop buying oil from middle east who will have to sell it lower, stop the spread of wahhabi mosques and deport all supremacists back to the desert they came from.
onetrack:

That's commendable. I support this for everyone. However, Allah is clearly using kafir-developed technology to enable Saudi Arabia to do this. I also am sure that the water desalinization plants are also designed by kafirs as well. In any case, if the oyibos had to evacuate Europe for some reason, they'll just set up shop in the Sahara and build their own stuff.
Re: All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims by Sweetnecta: 6:32pm On Oct 28, 2012
@onetrack and nakash: you guys lost the plot. while i am not a wahabi or anything like that, the story as it develops underscores the prayer of Prophet Ibrahim [as] for Makka and its environs: let mankind yearn for her and let there be plenty of food for "them" the people who are attached to masjid Haram so much that they move close to it.

The powerful of the world until end of time will always be eager to please Makka, whether they like it or not, regardless of their disbelief. what is so interesting is tel aviv was overlooked in all the opinion. the issue is that Makka will always at the end of the day be the topmost city of the world spiritually. and the money people will always find a way to bring money to it because they want something.

sahara can have it wind and sun, but God will make it so that what area that takes care of Makka and by extension Madina will trump all of them in useful and harvest-able wind and sun.
Re: All The Prophets From Adam To Muhammad Were Muslims by joeybankz: 11:41am On Jun 04, 2016
Rest In Peace legendary boxer muhammad Ali also known as the world greatest
http://www.prestnaija.com/74-years-old-muhammad-ali-dies/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Won Didier Drogba's Soul-tb Joshua / Proposition 1: That Your Religion Is A Lie / Assemblies Of God Church Sacks General Superintendent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.