Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Pastor E.A Adeboye shared this Touching Story and PRAYER for everyone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor E.A Adeboye shared this Touching Story and PRAYER for everyone (2610 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Murderer – Kemi Olunloyo / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor E.A Adeboye shared this Touching Story and PRAYER for everyone by server123: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2012
In 1956, while living with my uncle, we had our fair share of poverty.
He was poor but I was poorer. We mutually shared whatever we had.
One day, we were very hungry and there was no food in sight.
Then all of a sudden a young girl approached us and said her sister asked her to give us the food she was carrying -pounded yam with vegetable soup and chicken.
My uncle told her he did not know her sister and asked if she was sure we were the right people the food was meant for.
She replied in the affirmative, so we received the gift and my uncle told her he will be expecting more gifts from her sister like
this one she brought.

Immediately the girl left, we pounced on the food. As soon as we were done eating the food, the girl resurfaced and said it was all a mistake that the food was not for us.

Who will give a hungry lion a goat and expect to get it back?

NOTE:
The mercy of God can corner what was meant for somebody else for the recipient of His mercy.
This season, the mercy of God will bring you
blessings and opportunities including the ones not initially meant for you.
By an unplanned move or deed, mercy will connect you to your destiny.
Mercy turns mistakes into appointments. When mercy is involved, there are no mistakes!

READ THIS LINE:
Father, let Your mercy compel mistakes to work in my favor in Jesus' Name.

AMEN If you read this line,
press LIKE and comment,"AMEN"

3 Likes

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye shared this Touching Story and PRAYER for everyone by pastormustwacc: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2012
No comprendo? I dont understand. It was the pounded yam that drew my attention. This G.O too like pounded yam! walahi!!
Na the only thing wey i learn from this thread be that.

Wait, i learnt another lesson: we should eat any pounded yam we manage to lay our hands upon, whether the pounded yam was meant for us or not,
just chop make your belle full. Afterall awoof no dey run belle!

1 Like

Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye shared this Touching Story and PRAYER for everyone by server123: 11:42am On Oct 28, 2012
pastormustwacc: No comprendo? I dont understand. It was the pounded yam that drew my attention. This G.O too like pounded yam! walahi!!
Na the only thing wey i learn from this thread be that.

Wait, i learnt another lesson: we should eat any pounded yam we manage to lay our hands upon, whether the pounded yam was meant for us or not,
just chop make your belle full. Afterall awoof no dey run belle!

What of the prayer?
Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye shared this Touching Story and PRAYER for everyone by pastormustwacc: 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
server123:

What of the prayer?
I only pray about what i understand. It does not make sense to me.

Father, let Your mercy compel mistakes to work in my favor in Jesus' Name?

I prefer to pray that mercy should prevent me from making mistakes in the first place. Maybe because i am gifted with revelation, i know there are certain mistakes that one needs to avoid.

But, if mistakes have been made, then you attempt to patch it. But then, all these things depend on the level of faith in which you operate. Maybe my faith is too small.

(1) (Reply)

Conflicting Verses In The Holy Bible / Islamic Terrorism In Bible’s Prophecy / Witches And Wizards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.