Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Advice Needed Urgently! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Urgently! (892 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Urgently! by koksy(f): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2008
Hi all.A frend of mine from afghanistan needs your honest advice.She met an indian guy in august last yr and frm thn till now he hs bn contacting her like everyday through cals and txts.And he shows so much love and care even when she is sometimes mean to him, But the thing is that he has never told her he loves u but he does everythn dt shows dt he loves her.So just yesterday her parents called her and wer lik dt she should tel him not to cal her or evn chat wt her again,dt she shudnt talk to hm again.So now she is kind of confued because she evn likes ds guy.Her parents say that he is not frm afghanistan and he is not a muslim lik her so she shudnt hv anythn to do with him.And the thing is dt its like ds guy wnts to marry her because he recently went to india for engagement but he rejected all d gals his parents showed to hm,and he tels my frnd dt he wnts to gt married in the next 2yrs which is when she wl b finishing uni.Please advice my frnd what to do concerning ds guy,should she heed to her parents advice?
Thanks.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently! by xcolanto(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2008
Hey koksy!!! we all kno this is the 21st century, this whole idea of parents STICKING!! into children relationships and marriages is outdated! ur frend should speak up to her parents regardless of the whole cultural rutine and get married to who she loves.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently! by koksy(f): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2008
lol, xcolanto do i kno u??, ok i wl tel her wt u hv said

(1) (Reply)

Whre Wld U Like 2 Hav It? / Work Stress On Marriage. / Kiss And Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.