Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark (16790 Views)

Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / Senator David Mark Receiving Ash On His Forehead Today From A Priest (Photo) / Borno State Senator Ali Ndume Is A Boko Haram Sponsor - Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Katsumoto: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
naijababe: ^ Aboki, you're really slow today, isn't katz position the exact opposite of yours?

He missed the point about Ijaw secession or stopping the flow of oil. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Desola(f): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2012
naijababe: ^ Aboki, you're really slow today, isn't katz position the exact opposite of yours?

You saw it too?. grin
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Dahbutter(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
shocked iMagine a state full of misers! Don't do it ! THEY. WON'T. PAY THEIR TAXES!!!! grin
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
Katsumoto:

He missed the point about Ijaw secession or stopping the flow of oil. cheesy cheesy

He needs to go to Specsavers grin

Desola:

You saw it too?. grin

Now he's flogging himself grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by dayokanu(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
I need a state on my street

1 Like

Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
lakeside025: It will be a good development to this country and it will improve development from †ђξ grassroot.. More states, more local governments...pls david mark, remember my tribe in U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ states creation agenda kingdom o. IJESHA STATE. One time
how many LGA you get for Ilesha? Odua state jor!
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by aljharem(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ijebus among all other yoruba ethnic groups are considered to be the cleverest and well respected among others. With the responses by Ijebu sons and daughters on this thread, they have further gain my respect. Awujale is one man who in recent times have disappointed me.

@ Ndu chuks; da dadadawa aboki grin grin grin grin playing the devil's advocate here eh
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by nduchucks: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ah Ah, look at babes ganging up on me o!! E gba mi o!!

@naijababe & Desola, stop joining unrelated issues. My point was that David Mark hould not be held responsible for creating Ijebu state, if the state ever gets created. The Ijebu Elders and others Ijebu interest groups, who stand to benefit from the new state more than they currently do from Ogun state, should be given that credit. shi kena.

The issue of whether new states creation is a good thing for the country is a completely different one.

e so ara yin o, she emi ni Aboki?
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Ufeolorun(m): 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
The Ijebus were really slow and unlucky man,they should banish general Oladipo Diya and question kabiesi Awujale:kabiesi was fighting Abacha,he provided logistical support to Nadeco grin cheesy

Abacha looked and said"Ijebu state, Ekiti state" grin grin cheesy
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by nduchucks: 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
alj harem: Ijebus among all other yoruba ethnic groups are considered to be the cleverest and well respected among others. With the responses by Ijebu sons and daughters on this thread, they have further gain my respect. Awujale is one man who in recent times have disappointed me.

@ Ndu chuks; da dadadawa aboki grin grin grin grin playing the devil's advocate here eh

Do you mean to tell me that Desola and naijababe are "we mu garri", a.k.a Ijebus? smiley
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Katsumoto: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
Sagamite:

So you don't think we should create states based on each region that had warriors back in the day? shocked

You don't think we should reward "gallantry" by giving any arbitrary tribe with an instance of war victory a state? angry

What has revenue got to do with anything, why not lets create states, balloon the civil service and push more public funds into worthless states that produce nothing and civil servants with low productivity?

You are a product of an education that is not Nigerian! angry

Traitor! grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by redsun(m): 7:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
The more states these muderfuckers create,the more they tribalize nigeria.

With their primitive and backward views of evolution,they keep creating clusters of nonfuctional hamlets,giving themselves smaller niches they can easily manipulate and make their own without much rivalries in a system that is built on sheer ignorance.
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Banitez: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
Sky-walker:
David mark.. you fall my hand. Is this what we really need? More states and more embezzlement
It is quite unfortunate that there are some pple that dont understand certain facts behind state creation, that is why some disgruntled and uneducated elements are just pouring vituperations and casting aspersion unnecessarily.Keep your boggling mouths shut on elderly and germane iissues that border on development of this nation..Leave it for those who knows what to do, not nonsensicals and bigots.
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by aljharem(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Do you mean to tell me that Desola and naijababe are "we mu garri", a.k.a Ijebus? smiley
grin grin grin grin Wow you know Ijebu too, Actually it is "ma wa gaeri" ijebus don't use mu rather it is wa. Nice try though wink
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Desola(f): 7:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
Banitez:
It is quite unfortunate that there are some pple that dont understand certain facts behind state creation, that is why some disgruntled and uneducated elements are just pouring vituperations and casting aspersion unnecessarily.Keep your boggling mouths shut on elderly and germane iissues that border on development of this nation..Leave it for those who knows what to do, not nonsensicals and bigots.

Perhaps you would do well if you make us privy to these "certain facts" behind the creation of new states, oh wise one.
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by damola57: 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2012
I do not know that being a politician is a free ticket to being stupid. The senate presidog mumu well well o. We do not need more states. The existing ones are sick. Look at the case in aba in abia state. The place is an eye-sore.
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by codedguy1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
What exactly is wrong with us in this country? Mark is talking about ijebu state when its the ibos that have been in the fore front for the creation of a new state in their region, he ignored that and is supporting an ijebu state. When did the agitation for ijebu state become so popular that David mark is emphatically supporting it.

For the record, I personally think the agitation for state creation is a dumb idea that exposes us as people who think with their a*rses. So ijebu state is created along with other state, maybe including a state in the east, then the same issues come up again with the still agitating for more state because they would still be one state less as is being portrayed now, the agitation continues.the north would want theirs and the circle goes on and on. True federalism, resource control and regionalism is the way out of this unholy contraption called Nigeria.
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Sagamite(m): 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
Banitez:

Please educate us.

The floor is yours.

1 Like

Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by vilively: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ijebu State....Because
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Dee60: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
SUPPORTED!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by baysol: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
This divide and rule tactics will not work in yoruba land we must unite against this opressive clueless presidents(GEJ AND MARK) with nothing meaniningful to do.
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by funkybaby(f): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
Sagamite:

I missed this. undecided

Where is this person?

franchizy, please come here. Saga wants to speak to you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sagamite, so you haven't changed? grin

@post
very foolish plan.
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by hajjimam: 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
Awon egba tun ti de o,but i want u ul to know that if GOD say yes non of u can say no.May be its time 4 ijebus to get what we have been praying nd waiting 4.to ba ri be eyin egba e je ya gba foga yin,b/cos IJEBUS ARE GREAT AMBASADORS IN NIGERIA,YES I AGREE WHAT OF U.Ijebu Ode Ajagbalura GOD BLESS DAVID MARK,GOD BLESS AWUJALE,GOD BLESS ME ND ENTIRE IJEBU PEOPLE.UP IJEBU, UP OMO ALARE.
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by younglad007(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
Why should they even be thinking of creating more states when most states rely on federal allocation to finance their projects
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Sagamite(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
funkybaby:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sagamite, so you haven't changed? grin

@post
very foolish plan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj6_98tq4mY&feature=my_favorites&

Yeepa! Ghost o!

My enemies in Sagamu have become more powerful. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by ektbear: 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
David Mark is actually a very confused man.

Additional state creation makes very little sense.

Empower LGs relative to states and FG if you like...that is a better approach.
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Balkan(m): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
josite: i am an ijebu man and it is only a man like mark that has only been to ijebu ode on ojude oba festival day that can support the creation of ijebu state.let him go round ijebu towns and see the wasted resources spent on building mansions that are essentially meant to receive the guests when the owner of those mansions dies.ijebu towns are ghostly towns devoid of life .

The only Yoruba man that says things the way they are. Don't worry the Igbos will soon come to your aid. It shall be well with you for saying the truth.
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Chyz2: 12:59am On Oct 30, 2012
Wow, this is so funny. Just the other day these same people were happy wen an article of the "yorubas" from kwara and the yorubas from kogi were calling for a state to join the sw. now that the ijebu, the people you guys steady ridicule, want and are close to having a state of their own you people are frantic. The envy and jealousy that runs in alot of you people's bloods are amazing!
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by igboboy1(m): 4:21am On Oct 30, 2012
Devonian: [size=18pt]My heart profusely bleeds for Nigeria.[/size]

ah u neva die yet with all these bleeding?

smh...naija is not a country worth bleeding for
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Pharoh: 4:31am On Oct 30, 2012
Yeah states creation is good in the Nigerian context.
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by Desola(f): 7:27am On Oct 30, 2012
Chyz*:
Wow, this is so funny. Just the other day these same people were happy wen an article of the "yorubas" from kwara and the yorubas from kogi were calling for a state to join the sw. now that the ijebu, the people you guys steady ridicule, want and are close to having a state of their own you people are frantic. The envy and jealousy that runs in alot of you people's bloods are amazing!

You are so st.upid! Anally stu.pid!!!

Which Yoruba ridicules the Ijebus? The same ijebu that produced Awolowo, Soyinka, Solarin, Adenuga et al? You this blo.ody okoros are just plain evil and would stop at nothing to create division but all you attempts since the inception of Nigeria has been futile and would continue to be so! Stupid arsewipes trying to rewrite other people's history when they clearly have none!

The issue of state creation of Kogi and Kwara is clearly justified as these were states that were arbitrarily divided in the bid to separate the Yoruba nation and expand the Hausa Fulani's geographical influence and of course get more money from the centre. The real request should not necessarily be to create a new state but to perhaps bring those two states together to form just one state thereby keeping the majority Yoruba people together!

O
Re: I Support The Creation Of Ijebu State - Senator David Mark by dacostar: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2012
Majority of the people here are just blabbin? If you don't know what to say, why don't you keep quite for God sake. I think Senator Mark has hit it on the nail that only province that has not been create as a state. So what is the noise all about. Mark carry on jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Political Appointees Drag APC, INEC To Court Over Disqualification Threats / Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia / Akwa Ibom At 25: Happy Silver Jubilee Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.