Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,008 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Building Learning Center - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Building Learning Center (483 Views)

Brand New E-learning Center At The French Institute, Abuja / University Of Ibadan Distance Learning Center / Columbus University Distance Learning Center in Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Learning Center by chilovenet: 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hello,
My name is Ujomor C. Ignatus and I am the CEO of Chicitadel and I am writing today to seek your help on a very important project that will be “All About Africa”.

Many of you are students working to absorb as much knowledge as you can. You are the generation of hope for all of Africa. Knowledge and education is king and if Africa will stand proud in the future it is because the population has the knowledge and the education to make that happen.

My goal is to create a very comprehensive Learning Center where students, researchers, lecturers and the general public can go to learn about all subjects relating to Africa. In addition this Learning Center would be open to the rest of the western world and for countries far to our east, to come and learn about what makes Africa great and what has troubled Africa for so long.

Here is what I need from you and all of your friends, faculty members and anyone who wants to contribute to this massive database.

It’s all about links…
I want you to send me links to ebooks, exam practice questions, lectures, articles, audios, videos and any other types of media.

What should the subject be about, well anything and everything that is All About Africa.

Here are some examples of subject matter…
History, geography, literature, science, tribal culture, politics, mathematics, business and commerce, African music etc.

How do you send me this information…
*Simply reply to this email
*Send a fresh email to info@chicitadel.com
*If you are registered on Chicitadel.com, then fill out the contact form

In the near future I will be sending “friend requests” to you from our Facebook page and there is another place where you can pass links to me.

Remember this Learning Center is all about you. Be proud of Africa and let’s show the world what and who we are all about.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day.
Ujomor Chika Ignatus
CHICITADEL
Chicitadel.com

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Sponsors Nigerian Student For Phd In Oxford Uni For N26m / Oil And Gas Process And Piping Engineering Training / Please I Need Help, What Is The Top Twenty (20) Secondary Schools In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.