Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:12 AM

HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. (26836 Views)

Two Nairalanders Sign & Log Out As Health Educators; Bsc (ed). / What Is The Importance Of IT Log Book / How To Complete My IT Log Book? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. by Easyjay: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
Please, i need an insight on how to fill my 3-month i.t log-book. I couldn't go for the i.t because of another important project i must not forfeit. i'm in computer Sc. Thanks
Re: HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. by eyenCalabar(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
Easyjay: Please, i need an insight on how to fill my 3-month i.t log-book. I couldn't go for the i.t cos of another important project i must not forfeit. Am in computer Sc. Tanks

U'll need to make a stamp for the 'supposed' place u want to register your IT with. After that, u'll now sit and start thinking of what you should do at the IT place and fill the log book on daily basis with date. Place the stamp where needed and sign/write the supervisor's name that you may choose. After filling everything, take it to the ITF office in your area for stamping. I believe you were given some forms in school, fill them too and find out what you should do with each. Ask more questions if not clear. All the best.
Re: HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. by Easyjay: 6:10am On Nov 02, 2012
Plain n clear to me, tanks alot
Re: HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. by eyenCalabar(m): 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2012
Easyjay: Plain n clear to me, tanks alot

goodluck then. I did same anyway
Re: HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. by Nadoson: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
Daz very eazy, just walk 2 an artist nd ask him 2 design a stamp wit a fordgd name nd adres, den u can nw stat filin d spaces made or provid 4 u nd date-sign, ask ur broda or sista 2 act as ur supaviso wit his/ha signatur signd & stamp. Afta dat, ur nw an IT retuna. Gudluck. (nadolink@yahoo.com)
Re: HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. by Easyjay: 5:11pm On Nov 04, 2012
Nadoson: Daz very eazy, just walk 2 an artist nd ask him 2 design a stamp wit a fordgd name nd adres, den u can nw stat filin d spaces made or provid 4 u nd date-sign, ask ur broda or sista 2 act as ur supaviso wit his/ha signatur signd & stamp. Afta dat, ur nw an IT retuna. Gudluck. (nadolink@yahoo.com)

Ok nw....tanks al d same
Re: HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2013

Oh boy!
Re: HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. by fabby26(m): 1:28am On Sep 03, 2013
Dagbo tinz o
Re: HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. by Hyperchi(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2013
Hummm
Re: HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. by aywhy93(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2014
Hello Easy Jay, I sent you an email request. But you've not accepted it.
Re: HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. by Rachel8(f): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
pls I need help in filling my log book.I am a maths and stats student but the stamp I used is for a computer centre and now I have no idea of what to fill in my logbook. thanks in advance.
Re: HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. by Easyjay: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
aywhy93:
Hello Easy Jay, I sent you an email request. But you've not accepted it.
walahi, i could have sworn i didn't see it. The email i used to register on nairaland is the one i use for most sites i don't trust because of spamming ish so i hardly check my inbox or spam. Sorry about that. its actually more than a year.
Re: HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. by Easyjay: 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Rachel8:
pls I need help in filling my log book.I am a maths and stats student but the stamp I used is for a computer centre and now I have no idea of what to fill in my logbook. thanks in advance.

eyenCalabar:

U'll need to make a stamp for the 'supposed' place u want to register your IT with. After that, u'll now sit and start thinking of what you should do at the IT place and fill the log book on daily basis with date. Place the stamp where needed and sign/write the supervisor's name that you may choose. After filling everything, take it to the ITF office in your area for stamping. I believe you were given some forms in school, fill them too and find out what you should do with each. Ask more questions if not clear. All the best.
Re: HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. by Onyx5312(m): 6:02am On Jul 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: HELP: How To Complete My I.T Log-book. by SOMICMACPHERSON: 11:18am On Mar 01, 2018
HOW TO FILL INDUSTRIAL TRAINING LOGBOOK Nigeria and across the world

https://www.teachalearner.com/fill-industrial-training-logbook/

Industrial Training: refers to a work experience which aims to provide supervised practical training within a specified time-frame. get all you what here today https:///p66u2d-wA

(1) (Reply)

FG Pays ASUU Half Salaries For October / ASUU Divided Over FG's Offer To End Strike / Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.