Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Leaked! Direct Twitter Message Between Michelle Obama And Kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leaked! Direct Twitter Message Between Michelle Obama And Kcee (2733 Views)

Duro Olowu Designs Michelle Obama's Dresses, Decorates White House For Christmas / Soso Soberekon Posts Throwback Photo Of Himself And Kcee / Who's The Prettier: Between Phyno And Kcee's Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

Leaked! Direct Twitter Message Between Michelle Obama And Kcee by Lanreclassic(m): 12:39am On Oct 30, 2012
I got my hands laid on this tweet exclusively between the 1st lady of the United States Michelle Obama to our very own Kcee. Came to you as a surprise? .......you shouldn’t be!

Since the tweet is from a verified account…….you can be sure it’s real……she actually asked kcee to use his influence to assist in campaign for votes in the upcoming US presidential elections. She also tries to even convince him to join their twitter team.
To which he responded "Yes I will"....see the tweet after the cut

I’m sure Michelle has got a good strategy. Kcee has over 109,000 followers on twitter which is enough to add to some numbers of esteemed votes.
Still waiting for confirmation from him. See tweet below

Re: Leaked! Direct Twitter Message Between Michelle Obama And Kcee by bigtt76(f): 5:39am On Oct 30, 2012
NONSENSE ...so wat you want us to do otinkpu! Make w begin d follow follow Kcee? grin grin grin
Re: Leaked! Direct Twitter Message Between Michelle Obama And Kcee by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 30, 2012
Lol. No be small otinkpu. I wonder how much these hungry bloggers get paid to promote attention-starved pseudo 'celebrities'.
Re: Leaked! Direct Twitter Message Between Michelle Obama And Kcee by Okems22: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2012
dis shld b in da jokes section still yet, its a very dry one...
Re: Leaked! Direct Twitter Message Between Michelle Obama And Kcee by yuzedo: 10:48am On Oct 30, 2012
LMFAO!!!!!! grin grin grin grin "Ok, i will"... grin **Real Tears**
My guy dey reply spam... Maga! cheesy
Re: Leaked! Direct Twitter Message Between Michelle Obama And Kcee by Kemy11(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2012
Vote obama/prochoicers/democratic party vote for the killing of 1000 unborn babies daily and illuminati

Senator Ahmed Yerima Divorces 17 Year Egyptian Wife, Marries Another 15 Year Old / Amber Rose Files For Divorce From Wiz Khalifa / Photo: If You Didn't Do This Then You Didn't Pass Through Childhood