Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

She Read My BBM Chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Read My BBM Chat (3401 Views)

Must U Tell Her That U Like Her Can't She Read The Handwriting In The Wall / Please Advise, My Girlfriend Refused To Accept My BBM Request / Why Are Ladies Too Posssesive,she Read My Text Msgs,that Was It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Read My BBM Chat by ashmanpolo: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2012
My girl has refused to call me since 2days now after reading my chat with one T̶̲̥̅ιηє̲ geh. I Was only inviting the geh to visit me @ PH dats all. Told her dat I'll cruise her round town. Take her out etc.
Infact her bone of contention is Y shud i invite A BBM friend. My own bone of contention is Y shud she read My chats.

Guyz whose side R u on
Abeg n̶̲̥̅̊☺ bad words o
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by k2039: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2012
Why should she read your chat without your permission?

Why should you invite a friend(a girl for that matter) without letting her know?

I'm with the girl,she should dump you,you cant be trusted

4 Likes

Re: She Read My BBM Chat by ayabunmi(f): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2012
On both sides angry
If she is okay with you reading her chat and not reacting and you okay with her inviting a friend(handsome guy) to her state without getting angry. tongue

1 Like

Re: She Read My BBM Chat by 190theclown: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2012
I'm on d OP side

He's a man and has everyrite 2 his privacy

Isn't she Nigerian-she has no rites undecided
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
ashmanpolo: My girl has refused to call me since 2days now after reading my chat with one T̶̲̥̅ιηє̲ geh. I Was only inviting the geh to visit me @ PH dats all. Told her dat I'll cruise her round town. Take her out etc.
Infact her bone of contention is Y shud i invite A BBM friend. My own bone of contention is Y shud she read My chats.

Guyz whose side R u on
Abeg n̶̲̥̅̊☺ bad words o
MUMU! She has every right to be angry..am on her side,give me her BB pin so i can console her and perhaps bring her back to you grin grin grin grin
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by vivianc(f): 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
I'm on the girl's side! Oh yes sisters solidarity! She has everything right to be angry with u........I don't know what you guys have turned BBM to these days.
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by iyatrustee(f): 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
honestly, i dont blame the girl for reading the chats. The way you guys are addicted to it is what arouses our curiousity. you need to see me staying awake just to grab my hubby's phone to see who he was chatting up and what they discussed anytime i feel he is too involved with his fone embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by Beync(f): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
Imagine inviting a BB gf and u say u r in a relationship
let assume she dint read ur bb chats,
what do u intend doing with the girl when she comes?

people should jus quit this silly privacy excuses
using it to cover their mess when they are caught in the act.

u have somethin to hide if you hide ur fone from ur partner.
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by SpicyMimi(f): 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
I dnt find nythn wrong wid her reading ur BBM chats, if u gat nothn to hide it shudnt b a biggie! She isnt a stranger to u, so i dont see that as invading ur privacy and i totally support her!

1 Like

Re: She Read My BBM Chat by SpicyMimi(f): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
[quote author=iyatrustee]honestly, i dont blame the girl for reading the chats. The way you guys are addicted to it is what arouses our curiousity. you need to see me staying awake just to grab my hubby's phone to see who he was chatting up and what they discussed anytime i feel he is too involved with his fone embarassed embarassed embarassed[/quote
Hehe...i could do the same as well!
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by larrymoore(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
U be asewo boy or na man u deserve an eviction. U got 2 play ur card right, next time play wisely. I cant praise u 4 dat because dt lady culd be my sister.
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by Kslib(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
I am neither on your side nor your gf's side. I am on the phone's side..
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
She has profoundly breached your fundamental human right of privacy and subsequently guilty as charged.
So I support you in all of the decisions you will employ to nib her improbable curiosity.
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
LastApostle: She has profoundly breached your fundamental human right of privacy and subsequently guilty as charged.
So I support you in all of the decisions you will employ to nib her improbable curiosity.
This line of argument would only be valid if there was nothing incriminating on his phone. He has been caught and should face the full 'wrath' of his girl's law. grin
LastApostle: She has profoundly breached your fundamental human right of privacy and subsequently guilty as charged.
This line of argument would only be valid if there was nothing incriminating on his phone. He has been caught and should face the full 'wrath' of his girl's law.
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by ashmanpolo: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
190-the-clown:
I'm on d OP side

He's a man and has everyrite 2 his privacy

Isn't she Nigerian-she has no rites undecided

God bless u M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ broda
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by ashmanpolo: 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2012

U are blessed
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by Mynd44: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2012
vivian chinaza: I'm on the girl's side! Oh yes sisters solidarity! She has everything right to be angry with u........I don't know what you guys have turned BBM to these days.
Why should she read his chats without him being present to defend himself? If you read my chats on whatsapp, you would think I have almost 5 girlfriends when all I have are some really imaginative female friends. People tend to fairy and play around but that does not mean they are cheating
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by 190: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
Look at yield's eyes on this thread like pumpkin seeds undecided
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by UmericanGirl(f): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2012
Stop being a man wh0re and she wont get angry with you. You obviously dont respect her if you are inviting other girls out.
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by try69: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
Chei..the nairaland gehs haf vex undecided
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by kittykat1(f): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2012
u sound like a guy i know in d same town, who carried on like u did and is currently HIV positive. so keep it up. i support you.

1 Like

Re: She Read My BBM Chat by Ofunaofu: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2012
ashmanpolo: My girl has refused to call me since 2days now after reading my chat with one T̶̲̥̅ιηє̲ geh. I Was only inviting the geh to visit me @ PH dats all. Told her dat I'll cruise her round town. Take her out etc.

Guyz whose side R u on
Abeg n̶̲̥̅̊☺ bad words o
''Bones of Contention''
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by ashmanpolo: 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2012
kitty kat: u sound like a guy i know in d same town, who carried on like u did and is currently HIV positive. so keep it up. i support you.

U sound like A fool I know in d same town, who stupidly thinks dat every girl A guy invites end up having sex with him. So keep it up. I support you

2 Likes

Re: She Read My BBM Chat by ashmanpolo: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2012
Kslib: I am neither on your side nor your gf's side. I am on the phone's side..

Lol
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by 2goodbobo(m): 12:38am On Oct 31, 2012
Op, just admit it, you had the intention of cheating with your BBM friend if she had come. Am just wondering how you will feel if the tables were turned.
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 31, 2012
You were "only inviting the geh to visit me @ PH dats all". Tell that to the wind.
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by Mynd44: 5:26am On Oct 31, 2012
2goodbobo: Op, just admit it, you had the intention of cheating with your BBM friend if she had come. Am just wondering how you will feel if the tables were turned.
Really? Now we are counting intention to cheat as cheating? Maybe soon people will be jailed for "intending to commit a crime"

1 Like

Re: She Read My BBM Chat by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 31, 2012
Kslib: I am neither on your side nor your gf's side. I am on the phone's side..
Me too...oh the poor fone. Now it will feel so bad it will hang itself. Becos bbs are always hanging.
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 31, 2012
UmericanGirl: Stop being a man wh0re and she wont get angry with you. You obviously dont respect her if you are inviting other girls out.
90 % of girls will go out on a date with. Anoda guy during their relationship. So if u're going on a date with anoda guy, wat do u intend to achieve? 90 % of guys will sleep with anoda woman during their relationship. So if he is inviting someone over, what does he intend to achieve? If you can go on a date with anoda guy then he to can invite someone over so plsss spare me.
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 31, 2012
Mynd_44:
Really? Now we are counting intention to cheat as cheating? Maybe soon people will be jailed for "intending to commit a crime"
hahaha people get jailed for attempted murder...so it is happening already
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 31, 2012
well i dont blame her for not picking up your calls
Re: She Read My BBM Chat by Mynd44: 6:56am On Oct 31, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
hahaha people get jailed for attempted murder...so it is happening already
attempted cheating will be him about to cheat but not being able to complete it cos there was no cöndom available or something like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Help! I'm Afraid To Meet My Beautiful Internet Love In Person!" / Husband/wife, Do You Have Your Spouse's Number Off Hand? / Why Do Guys Rape Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.